• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Patch

Is it just me or does it feel like everytime Jameis Winston gives a post game interview it sounds like he is about to lead folks through the underground railroad? Don't get me wrong I would follow because it somehow is motivational and inspiring but it just makes me laugh.

Shiiiiit

To FSU fans, he might as well had.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
jameis.gif

..apparently not

she's just mad her son aint shit

Also its no where near as bad as people make it seem. I was expecting Eli Porter levels of english fuckery the way some people have responded.

hwalker84

aww, damn, closed. i was about to explain what snapbacks and new js were.

Posting my translated version anyway

Ok so some background on what happened.

About a month ago. My number one female had to see her family up north so my planned weekend was gone. I was just gonna chill at home and work out. My friend called and wanted to hit some clubs so I thought why not? I'm done staying at home on the weekend like a lame. Got a quick workout, put a fantastic outfit on, hat, and a new pair of Nike Jordans then left.

I wasn't planning on trying to have sex with that night. I just wanted to dance to some new music and chill. We get there and I spot a few of my friends. We dance like crazy and all eyes are on us, that's how we roll. I see a do to fuck females but like I said that wasn't my plan. Besides didn't even bring and condoms and since I'm packing and need XL's it wasn't going to happen.

After a while 2 women come up to me and my boy and start gyrating their buttock's on us. Excellent, I just let her continue. Earlier that night I spotted her watching me. She rubbing her hands up and down my body like she never seen a in shape black man before. One of my favorite songs comes on and I start poking her with my penis HARD. It starts getting late and the 3 am wanting to get laid starts to set in. You can see guys getting angry they pull and women. We start dancing real close and she feeling penis through my pants. You could see the shock on her face when she felt how big my penis is.

We leave the club to talk and I just throw out I'm going to my hotel and she asks to come too since she doesn't want to wait for the first train (6am). She proceeds to let her friend know she's leaving with me. I shake my friends hand and leave. We get to the hotel and start making out. I tell her to slow down because she's getting too excited and I don't have any condoms. Since I don't have any condoms i'm just going to leave my sperm in her mouth.

She starts giving oral sex and you can tell she's a professional. Using 2 hands (since i'm so big you can see more than half of my penis) rolling her tongue, slurping all that shit. I'm about to finish in her mouth before she says she can't take it and wants me to penetrate her vagina. I was lost in the moment and she was really wet already so I inserted my penis into her vagina and her head and eyes rolled back faster than a giving a crack junkie a syringe. I started giving her long strokes and eventually cam inside of her. Went straight to sleep after that. We swap phone numbers the next day and say our goodbyes.

I speak to my friend the next day and he said he found out the women I had sex with is married. I'm not one for having sex with a mans wife knowingly, but if I didn't know it I don't care. A few weeks pass and she hits me up saying she's pregnant and it's mine. I asked her how can she be sure it's mine and she says she hasn't had sex with her husband in months.

She's been married for over 3 years and trying for a child but of course I not going to believe a a one night stand but my sperm is strong. She says she will keep it and won't tell her husband since she feels this is their only chance for a baby. So her husband won't know. She also said they started having sex recently so she could cover that up.

How do I feel? Honestly I still wish she would tell him. From what she said he's a good guy who'd probably raise another man's child. At least that way he ain't being lied too. She could just say she made a one night mistake and this is the outcome. Anyway she blocked my ass so that's also good for me. I hope the best for them

A lot of people clown Winston for the wrong reason. He is perfectly coherent, he just tries too hard to use larger words (often incorrectly) and be inspirational. He's the offense playing Ray Lewis.

Great game though. I was expecting more "HE'S A RAPIST!!!" tears on Facebook, but I guess the details of the other side's story has deaded most of that.

Nakazato

A lot of people clown Winston for the wrong reason. He is perfectly coherent, he just tries too hard to use larger words (often incorrectly) and be inspirational. He's the offense Ray Lewis.

Great game though. I was expecting more "HE'S A RAPIST!!!" tears on Facebook, but I guess the details of the other side's story has deaded most of that.
.... don't ever compare anyone to the great one.

Kreed

Reading the OP and understanding everything, I don't see how anyone couldn't undertand that.

A bunch of posters who don't understand how to use context + lazy readers + people with no experience trying to understand a language/slang other than their own = "Speak English Bro!"

Wish I could have jumped in the thread before it was locked. The people who call Mufasa a joke poster just for using slang/getting attention from females without having to ask for advice in a Dating GAF thread though kills me.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
If a game doesn't have a release date, can it be delayed? *headdesk*

Please don't quote me in the Division thread. It took a massive amount of willpower just to read some of those responses.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*crying* @ dick tears

A bunch of posters who don't understand how to use context + lazy readers + people with no experience trying to understand a language/slang other than their own = "Speak English Bro!"

Wish I could have jumped in the thread before it was locked. The people who call Mufasa a joke poster just for using slang/getting attention from females without having to ask for advice in a Dating GAF thread though kills me.

This shit kills me. People act like they never took an English class before.

Slayven

If a game doesn't have a release date, can it be delayed? *headdesk*

Please don't quote me in the Division thread. It took a massive amount of willpower just to read some of those responses.

I assume all devs read messageboard when they need a good laugh. Except Plantium, that excel spreadsheet with their sales is always open.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I assume all devs read messageboard when they need a good laugh. Except Plantium, that excel spreadsheet with their sales is always open.

I'll say it again. The number of folks on GAF who have NO CLUE is startling.

They do some good work (Sony NoDRM) then instantly believe their own hype.

FyreWulff

Gamers always wants games to be good but if a game moves dates (even just internal dates), it's always a bad thing for reasons no gamer has ever been able to articulate to me.

The only time missing a release date can be bad for you is if you're a licensed game. It's kind of important to release at the same time as the content it's based off of (although Goldeneye was good enough to come out an age after the movie in Hollywood terms and still do great)

Trey

FreeMufasa is either an amazing joke poster or an absolutely terrible person with awful decision making abilities

I probably would have smashed too. It be like that sometimes. Now I don't even go out anywhere without condoms in either the car or my book bag.

SmokyDave

FreeMufasa is either an amazing joke poster or an absolutely terrible person with awful decision making abilities
I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. Seems like an average geezer with a talent for parody to me.

...although I'm not sure if one instance of unprotected sex is a fair representation of someone's decision making abilities. Everyone knows you shouldn't do it in the cold light of day, but thing's ain't always that straightforward. I've sat nervously waiting for STD test results a time or two in my life :(

ReiGun

Welp, back in the bucket guys. Zenimax just handed me my walking papers. I failed operation gaming celiphate.

I fucking suck. :/

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Welp, back in the bucket guys. Zenimax just handed me my walking papers. I failed operation gaming celiphate.

Sorry to hear it. But nah man. Don't think of it that way. It was only a temporary position to begin with right?

FyreWulff

It hurts but apply elsewhere as soon as you can. You don't suck, the gaming industry sucks. Sometimes you can hold on to the revolving door, sometimes you get spun out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom