• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnipx

The funny thing about affirmative action is a white person would be furious if affirmative action caused them to lose out on a job to an equally qualified black person but wouldn't care if nepotism caused them to lose out on a job to a less qualified white guy. They'd just shrug their shoulders and say "it pays to have connections I guess"

Imm0rt4l

xFzBiGH.png

Legendary trending topic. I hate to have been the poor BET intern that had to search through this shit for suitable questions.

haha I remember that Draya chick, she should be ashamed of herself.

The funny thing about affirmative action is a white person would be furious if affirmative action caused them to lose out on a job to an equally qualified black person but wouldn't care if nepotism caused them to lose out on a job to a less qualified white guy. They'd just shrug their shoulders and say "it pays to have connections I guess"

for real

Bleepey

I realised I have missed about 4 of these Black threads solely because they were moved to community and I never moved to community. I click this thread and I see FreeMufasa got another chick pregnant. I need to read this and the UK GAF thread more often.

Imm0rt4l

I realised I have missed about 4 of these Black threads solely because they were moved to community and I never moved to community. I click this thread and I see FreeMufasa got another chick pregnant. I need to read this and the UK GAF thread more often.

Just make it a point to look through your subscribed threads

Anyone understand why the dude was there? Did he want a place to sleep or something? Or was he really planning on smashing, but decided against taking advantage of someone clearly slightly mentally challenged because she wanted to get pregnant?

Imm0rt4l

Anyone understand why the dude was there? Did he want a place to sleep or something? Or was he really planning on smashing, but decided against taking advantage of someone clearly slightly mentally challenged because she wanted to get pregnant?

I think he was there to smash and she didn't tell him her intentions of getting pregnant or the guy thought he could change her mind and just smash without breeding her.

Sounds like the latter. The more she talked I realized he basically left with someone who is just off.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Too many of us were making it at once. Domino getting a job meant The Man had to take mine.

Yeah. The HR guy recommended me another place in the area, so I'm gonna check them out.

Like I said, I'm not upset about it anymore; got over it on the trip home. The only thing I'll miss about the gig was the pay (having money again was so good), but with all the other shit I had to put up with I wasn't even sure it was worth it. I'm sure I'll be able to find something else before long, and hopefully it'll be a better environment.

QA is the stepping stone. You are moving up the ladder.

Also Black Twitter is ferocious!

Nakazato

Man... all of my programming classes reek of BO....
Started studying for a low level pc cert myself. Hopefully I can get with a company that will pay for me to learn programming

Tho I rather be like dy and be in the feild playing prisoner an making a shank out of a lunch trey

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Started studying for a low level pc cert myself. Hopefully I can get with a company that will pay for me to learn programming

Tho I rather be like dy and be in the feild playing prisoner an making a shank out of a lunch trey

you want medical? better get a civilian job and stop bullshitting

FyreWulff

it's 2014 and people are still thinking just raw numbers for player counts instead of remembering that player count is seriously an important part of the game design.

Same dudes who play 32-player insta-respawn TF2 Vanilla servers. To hell with balance and the developers intent, I want the max amount of players possible and getting back into objective games as soon as possible for huge spamfest clusterfucks!

32-player Beaver Creak for Halo 5 or I cancel pre-order

Big Team was awesome in Halo until they started making the maps so huge it was just about camping with snipers or SL on the outskirts. Now that's basically every map thanks to personal ordinances and shit. GJ devs, fuck.

Nakazato

I knew FreeMufasa wasn't telling us the whole story, brehs.
Oh shit lol

Played DMC today its not the real dmc. New dante is an asshole. Its butt ugly on ps3. But its better than ppl give credit. (Well that's my impression after the 1st level)

Still want a real dmc tho.

Pc and ps4 have ruined me

Nakazato

Fire Emblem Awakening or Shin Megami Tensai IV: which does Black Gaf recommend?

Most ppl in black gaf like Fire Emblem.

Mom is watching the have and have nots...

I wanna just blow my fucking brains out this show is below soap opera. Tyler Perry you shoukd be fucking ashamed of yourself and Ms. Winfrey your better than this. Horrible actors, lighting, story it really is the definition of a shitty all around experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom