• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew FreeMufasa wasn't telling us the whole story, brehs.

shots-fired-o.gif

Oh shit lol

Played DMC today its not the real dmc. New dante is an asshole. Its butt ugly on ps3. But its better than ppl give credit. (Well that's my impression after the 1st level)

Still want a real dmc tho.

Pc and ps4 have ruined me

Not having lock on makes it buhdussy, my friend tried to sell me that shit I played 2 levels and told him hell nah

J10

Banned
I probably shouldn't be surprised at the silliness in that Titanfall thread, but I am. The numbers-in-a-vacuum syndrome is really persistent across all facets of game design.

Slayven

I probably shouldn't be surprised at the silliness in that Titanfall thread, but I am. The numbers-in-a-vacuum syndrome is really persistent across all facets of game design.

That game has so many people with agendas following it.

Fire Emblem Awakening or Shin Megami Tensai IV: which does Black Gaf recommend?
I'm voting SMT4 because I haven't bought that Fire Emblem yet.

Tell me why its 7 in the morning and I've been drinking and hunting sharks on AC4. Drunk fishing and boating is awful but so much fun.

Tokubetsu

SMT IV is great but get ready to get it in the ass with no lube those first few hours. If there was a tutorial I don't really remember it and shit was HARD. Like, comparing it to Nocturne on PS2 I would definitely say SMTIV is harder. If only because it's way less forgiving. Those early bosses will all but laugh at you the first time you encounter them. Even while abusing press turn system a lot of it seems to just come down to luck. As in "I'm all out of turns even after abusing weaknesses plz god dont let this boss crit on me or some shit and get an extra turn- haha oh god it did fuck, there it is, two of my demons dead in two turns."

Anyone on reddit this morning? This "bestOF" post is probably the best thing I've read all week, for more than one reason. The ending just KILLED me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1ulxb4/mormon_faith_more_important_to_jabari_parker_than/cejpqf8?context=4

yungsnuggie said:
I'm just speaking on some real shit. The NBA hoe game is a literal profession for a lot of chicks. All Star Weekend is their Super Bowl. There's literally an entire subculture of women who's main objective is to fuck/get pregnant from/marry an NBA player (if you're lucky you might even get a reality show; that's like the Balon D'Or for basic bitches). Like that's their life mission, and they execute that shit with stunning precision. So honestly, I can understand how someone like Dwight Howard has 8 illegitimate kids. I'm surprised these guys don't have more the way the girls are on them.

These ain't your regular gapped tooth shoeless running make up dive dar basic bitches either, these hoes is professionals. You ever see them girls on Instagram that are so bad that you just be thinkin to yourself like "man I'd get that shit pregnant fuck it". Okay, imagine if you weren't just a thirsty nigga on Instagram and hoes of that caliber were on your dick 24/7. You wouldn't know what to do with all that booty. That's the NBA.

These the "poke a hole in the condom" type chicks (these days they don't even have to do that, you just convince the dude that you're on the pill and hope that the prospect of going raw is more enticing than common sense). But the players that do that are stupid, you can spot a thot a mile away. So honestly its just pretty much mostly the players' fault for getting caught up in an obvious con game in the name of getting laid.

yungsnuggie said:
these young bucks don't know. You gotta remember a lot of these NBA players aren't even old enough to drink when they get in the league; they're still babies. They've been coddled their entire life, all through school and college, and now they get out in the real world with a pocket full of cash and every type of girl you could imagine trying to pull your sweatpants off. See, before you got that contract, while you were in school, you were just a prospect. You probably got a lot of attention from women, but your success wasn't a guarantee. Once you start pulling in them bucks, the type of women you encounter drastically change. Straight up jaw droppers wherever you turn. That's not an accident.

These kids don't understand that once you're in the real world, sex becomes a business move, for both parties. Even for us mortals, money is a big factor in your sex life. I don't care who you are, you know that shit is important. (Protip from Uncle Snuggie: if you got money, just don't fuck broke bitches. Just don't, change your phone number if you have to. Move to the other side of the country to somewhere broke bitches cant afford to go. They will ruin everything I don't care how pretty they are get a bitch with some capital. That's real shit. Get a Kim Kardashian. She stupid and probably can't read but she got money and won't take that much from you in divorce proceedings because of that. Be with someone who can throw in the pot too.)

The Dwight Howard's of the world don't understand that there's a price tag hanging off his nutsack. Dwight Howard is easily shelling out 6 figures a year per baby mama. (The fuck you need 100k a year to raise a baby? I could raise my whole hood 6 times with that kind of paper all babies need is somethin to rattle and someone to wipe they ass) That's more money than most of us will ever make in our lives, even those of us with professional and graduate degrees. 18 years, 18 years, she got one of yo kids, got you for 18 years.

I think every citizen, NBA or not, should know how divorce/family laws work, especially if you ever fuck around and get paid. You find out how much Uncle Sam will take out of your pocket cause you wanted to fuck raw and it'll turn you into a nun; keep your dick on a leash kid.

When you're young and naive if you believe in shit like the purity of "love" and all that other liberal hippie crap Disney shoves down your throat as a child you can fall victim to a big butt and a smile quite easily.

That's real shit

edit: I see this post got crossposted to /r/bestof, but more disturbingly /r/theredpill, and let me tell you trenchcoat wearing neckbeards something before yall try to crown me the king of you dry dick mother fuckers. For all the colossal shitting I just did on hoes in this post, this is not in any way representative of the female population at large. I'm simply speaking on a small, super super small, minority subculture. I would never imply or suggest that all women, not even a majority, are out here throwin the pussy like a boomerang hoping to catch some rich dude sperm. I still put ladies above everything. That's still your mama, that's still your sister, that's still the mother of your children. This post is not meant to be critical of women; rather, its meant to be critical of money and the economy (created by dudes) that women are forced to live in. It's not because women are manipulative, its because men are fucking retarded, I stated that from the jump. Cons come in all genders, if men could get a cozy 18 year stipend from fucking Hillary Clinton there would be a line of thirst wrapped around the white house. Even though I shits on these hoes, I still respect them like they my own family, because they are. I'm familiar with TRP, yall the most salty, confused, sexually depraved group of misogynistic no pussy gettin dudes I ever seen, that's real. Ain't no need to start a war on women cause you ugly and you ain't got no money and you fell for the sweet smell of that vaginal lining. That's on you dude; blaming the pussy for this is like blaming video games for school violence. At some point you took the stupidity into your own hands. That ain't the wave yall

@The bolded...it just got too real out of nowhere. The kind of posters that make up neckbeard and fedora gaf just got chills like someone walked over their goddamn graves.

BHZ Mayor

Anyone on reddit this morning? This "bestOF" post is probably the best thing I've read all week, for more than one reason. The ending just KILLED me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1ulxb4/mormon_faith_more_important_to_jabari_parker_than/cejpqf8?context=4

@The bolded...it just got too real out of nowhere. The kind of posters that make up neckbeard and fedora gaf just got chills like someone walked over their goddamn graves.

Holy shit, that last part was soul-stealing.

This is how I feel about twitter.

edit: post 10,425?? when is the new thread coming

20,000 posts. Long way to go.

Slayven

Will someone other than Devo think of the MRAs?
I wish I had a classy name like that. I would write that shit in highlighter on applications. When you and Joe getting married?

Holy shit, that last part was soul-stealing.

20,000 posts. Long way to go.

Damn I got other shit to do y'all. My Q4 simping was down because of fucking with you ratchets.

This nigga is the fucking best:

yungsnuggie said:
she probably had a fat ass
I feel like that whole situation could've gone down diplomatically if she didn't have a fat ass
like if me and you got a dispute over a girl, usually guys won't come to blows over some shit like that. I mean how many times have you seen the story where two dudes find out they're sleeping with the same girl, then they team up on the girl and expose her and become best friends after that? We try to be as logical as possible when its pimp on pimp. Sometimes you cross streams, it happens. Handle yourself like a gent[le]sir and you'll be aight.
Only time I've ever seen pimps get violent with each other is when the ass is fat. If shawty got a fat ass, you might get stabbed in the middle of the street. A nigga might run up on you while you at yo grandma house and shoot your dog. Niggas might shit on your doorstep on some Billy Madison type shit. Dudes take the ass personally, its not just business after that. Once you put your face in between them cheeks its like going to another dimension; its like when that astronaut went to Jupiter in 2001 a space oddessey and lived his whole life and died and reached out for the monolith n shit; that monolith represented the booty.
That's why there's so much violence in the black and latin communities; because there's so much ass in the black and latin communities. Get a chart, and make a correlation between the size of the asses and the amount of violence. There's no violence in Switzerland because none of them bony white girls got any ass, but there's so much ass in Africa that even little kids pickin up guns and shootin each other with that nigga Kony who ran for president.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment..._more_important_to_jabari_parker_than/cek51sd

Slayven

The end of that post is life giving.
I want to learn from this man. I feel like he has half a new port hanging out the side of his mouth while eh is working on a 1989 monte carlo trying to tell me something.

He is a sage, Naruto wasted all that time learning toad style, he should have learned from this hermit.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Niggas might shit on your doorstep on some Billy Madison type shit. Dudes take the ass personally, its not just business after that. Once you put your face in between them cheeks its like going to another dimension
omfg

Someone extend him an invitation to NeoGAF. He'd snatch more souls than the grim reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom