• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think he hates being black. He just hates black culture in America for the most part....if that makes any sense

And he's a republican to the core.

I see... I mean, my family's Republican. I'm registered Republican, in fact
because primaries; I'll switch later

And I guess that makes sense, but what are we talking about in particular when we say "black culture"?

Onemic

And I guess that makes sense, but what are we talking about in particular when we say "black culture"?

This is just based on the posts I've seen of him, but I do see him sometimes go out of his way to defend a black person that has been discriminated against in one way or the other.(entirely depending on the context) At the same time you'll see him hating on black people saying they're too thuggish and shit like that. It's weird. I don't really have much of an opinion on him like others here do.

I guess you really just have to check out his blog to get a better idea of him.

This is just based on the posts I've seen of him, but I do see him sometimes go out of his way to defend a black person that has been discriminated against in one way or the other.(entirely depending on the context) At the same time you'll see him hating on black people saying they're too thuggish and shit like that. It's weird. I don't really have much of an opinion on him like others here do.

I guess you really just have to check out his blog to get a better idea of him.

I see. What's the link to that, again?

Though I must say, it's not uncommon to see black people going against black culture in some way or another. Though I'd need a definition on "thuggish" to elaborate further.

At some point I have to realize that some people really do live in an alternate reality.

This is true. You guys should have seen my FB feed when the Fallujah news hit the other day. It's kind of hard erasing people that you fought side-by-side with but I just can't stand that level of ignorance anymore.

Slayven

My highschool had a basic life skills class. Where you learn shit like filling out applications, how to keep up a checkbook, etc. I always think about that when I see these Gaf threads.

DominoKid

My highschool had a basic life skills class. Where you learn shit like filling out applications, how to keep up a checkbook, etc. I always think about that when I see these Gaf threads.

we had life skills too. but it was basically a class to fuck around in since we couldn't take PE both semesters. few life skills were learned.

we had life skills too. but it was basically a class to fuck around in since we couldn't take PE both semesters. few life skills were learned.

It was the same for me, and it was the saddest class. It took place in a "classroom" with no windows at the center of the school. All anyone did was mock the teacher, even the good students.

JohnDoe

Banned
Suing Esco for false advertisement.
I heard the main dude gets his tempalr outfit from taking off a dead dude.

Yep, that's right.
You mean assassin's outfit though
Playing AC3 atm, great game so far
I want an AC in Moscow or somewhere in Asia

Going by this thread it apparently revolves around KFC vs. Popeyes.

i wanted to do this for a while now...

Tgv0QwJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom