• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Esco, bring xbone a Baseball game. :(

I know Ubi can do it.. they churn everthing else out annually
LLShC.gif

#dead

Gorillaz

Youtube or Storm

Youtube most likely, that white women part gave it away. There are literally no filters on youtube where as the other 2 try to "mask it"....well at least yahoo does.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yahoo

I heard way worse on YouTube and I'm pretty sure the consensus of storefront is to wants us all dead regardless of our "entertainment" capabilities.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm torn between going to Cali for a month and pretending to do my job in the desert or just getting my teeth pulled and shitbagging it out while looking for new jobs.

BF4 is so broken. Don't know what's worse, not letting me join a match or putting me into a random game type I never selected.

I just play counterstrike these days

BF4 plays well but dealing with the Origin UI to select matches gives me a huge headache and it takes me forever to find a match that I actually enjoy. I can't tell you how many times I'm thrown into Operation Locker 64 players or some similar nonsense.

Titanfall sounds awesome--valve engine, 6 on 6. It should be a great go to game to get into fun matches without thinking too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom