• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is GAF new year's resolution to figure out women? There's like 3 or more threads on various topics. I thought the crying woman one was kinda serious, but I was proved wrong
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96510455&postcount=7

And the pendulum swings back this way

Oh, is that how it is? Didn't know that

On a personal note I think my Suits marathon has got into my brain a bit.

I just negotiated with my apartment complex to give me a upgraded apartment with new countertops, select wood paneling, and a new washer& dryer. I also get to move away from my noisy and nasty neighbors to a second floor unit closer to the main entrance with a view. The view is just the main road, but it's better than I what I got now. When the shitty weather finally passes I can go out on my patio to relax a bit.

I also pulled off not getting a rent increase and waiving the last few days of my January rent.

Slayven

Is GAF new year's resolution to figure out women? There's like 3 or more threads on various topics. I thought the crying woman one was kinda serious, but I was proved wrong
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96510455&postcount=7

Oh, is that how it is? Didn't know that

On a personal note I think my Suits marathon has got into my brain a bit.

I just negotiated with my apartment complex to give me a upgraded apartment with new countertops, select wood paneling, and a new washer& dryer. I also get to move away from my noisy and nasty neighbors to a second floor unit closer to the main entrance with a view. The view is just the main road, but it's better than I what I got now. When the shitty weather finally passes I can go out on my patio to relax a bit.

I also pulled off not getting a rent increase and waiving the last few days of my January rent.

Deee-luxe apartment in the sky!!!

JohnDoe

Banned
You guys seen the post with the fucked up desktop yet? This was what it looked like before the edit:

Special thanks to Hawkie! My Prey key worked! Thanks again!

LTD4UuP.png

yoooooo

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You guys seen the post with the fucked up desktop yet? This was what it looked like before the edit:

yoooooo

rapelay huh? I'm hoping this is a joke like one like the tranny surprise browser posts a few years back, but youd have to seek these out and download them.....

Partition seems to be the new female anthem

At least in Houston... Is it like that where y'all are at?

I had to google to figure out that is a Beyonce song.

I was about ask if IT fundamentals were somehow reaching the hood. Hell, I haven't listened to the song. Is she talking about computers?

Smokey

I had to google to figure out that is a Beyonce song.

I was about ask if IT fundamentals were somehow reaching the hood. Hell, I haven't listened to the song. Is she talking about computers?

[Verse 1]
Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown

mmhm

been all over the radio and went out with my dudes last weekend this track came on, and it was like a call out to the girls around

[Verse 1]
I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown

mmhm

been all over the radio and went out with my dudes last weekend this track came on, and it was like a call out to the girls around

Just checked out that video..........
wow.png

I wonder how many of her fans get the Lewinsky reference.

ReiGun

No one must ever use his computer but him.
Some dudes don't care. I remember in college this one guy asked me to copy some files onto his flash drive. I plug it in, and I got erotic Rouge the Bat pictures staring me right in the face. He didn't even think to put this shit in it's own folder or anything.

Then there was this other dude who drew big breasted furry girls like everyday. Like every single day. On paper and on his computer. He claimed it was just for commissions, but then he got one as the decal to his laptop, so I was just like "Whatever, breh..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom