• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I'm glad some FGC tournaments are now enforcing an "anti-stank" rule. They kick you out of the venue if you smell like ass, and won't let you back in until you clean yourself.

All this smell talk reminded of that Richard Pryor bit about when he went to Africa. I wish I could link it, but I'm at work.

It's why I'm glad some FGC tournaments are now enforcing an "anti-stank" rule. They kick you out of the venue if you smell like ass, and won't let you back in until you clean yourself.

You know those bio hazard tents you see in movies where a character has to get hosed down in a shameful way to get rid of whatever mess they were just part of? Whoever runs those could make a pretty penny on the convention circuit.

Put in the cost of the service into the ticket price and when people bitch you announce loudly why the prices are higher.

"Once you mofos get and stay clean we can reduce prices again. Until then we're sending you out back to Jim when you are identified as a problem. He's real good about getting into those nooks and crannies that you somehow don't know about."

Kreed

The convention smell is a real thing?

Never been to one. I always assumed it was like a running joke or something that people didn't wipe their ass.

Pray there's never a GAF gaming convention. Based on some of the hygiene threads we get around here they'd have to shut the whole city down for contamination.

This mama spike meme got me rolling. Mostly because I can picture my mom saying all of those same quotes

And that picture really is ridiculous

screen-shot-2014-01-10-at-11-14-07-am.png

Oh DEAR SWEET CHRIST I'M HAVING FLASHBACKS WITH THIS MEME

He also kinda reminds me of Parappa the Rapper with that getup.

Also, re: Constink - everybody complains about it. So why does it still exist? Somebody needs to snatch one of the odiferous out of the queue and ask him or her "Why the fuck didn't you wash this morning and use deodorant?" Just get an answer, please.

Smokey

Well yes but the fact that the women's bathroom smelled of the worst BO I've ever come across (I've been in fucked up bathrooms before and it didn't smell like this), let's me know this isn't just a male problem.

lol

Bubbleguts and funk

Is there anything worse on the planet

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cause she was practically begging for it.

If you're talking so much shit that you feel the need to high-step like Deion, then you better be damned sure to have your hands ready too. Young dude was trying to bail the whole time too "Fuck this fighting - I'm trying to call the weed man". Should've been the signal to pop smoke right there. Singing "no new friends" then watching all of her friends stand back and pull a stoppage later than Lavigne was ....fitting.

If you're talking so much shit that you feel the need to high-step like Deion, then you better be damned sure to have your hands ready too. Young dude was trying to bail the whole time too "Fuck this fighting - I'm trying to call the weed man". Should've been the signal to pop smoke right there. Singing "no new friends" then watching all of her friends stand back and pull a stoppage later than Lavigne was ....fitting.

I could tell which one was going to step to her with the sound off.

As I said, was a pretty obvious, here comes Miss Thang talking shit to a girl who probably has to fight her bros at home, no threat what so ever to the boxer.

DY_nasty

Girl got that work! I've never felt bad for a bully but damn…for a second I was like “She's down dog, she's down!”

Those people are not her friends at all lol

Either that or they saw her getting that work in the puddle and were all
iXP4HpwxD4sMt.png
at the same time

Edit:
ibgaQRXAWYmXzl.png
ibgaQRXAWYmXzl.png
ibgaQRXAWYmXzl.png
@ 1:40

Those people are not her friends at all lol

Either that or they saw her getting that work in the puddle and were all
iXP4HpwxD4sMt.png
at the same time

Probably both; gassed her up a bit by helping make fun of the girl then they all started to fall back like

Friend 1: “Quanisha about to get her ass BEAT!!”
Friend 2: “Mmmhmm, Bitch deserve it too making fun of that girl's shoes, I mean wtf is Quanisha even wearing anyway? Shits look knockoff…besides bitch still owes me 3 dollars.”

DY_nasty

Since we're back to weekly rachetness... Take a look at this right here: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE21Zv106in84a44U

Two things in this video. One is arguably the worst parent I've seen in my life. The other is how the other kid's focus, form, and poise is immaculate - old buddy switches stances from Sagat to a sizeup to Southpaw and right back like he was taught by a sage. Kid didn't know where the hands were coming from.
iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

cdyhybrid

Since we're back to weekly rachetness... Take a look at this right here: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE21Zv106in84a44U

Two things in this video. One is arguably the worst parent I've seen in my life. The other is how the other kid's focus, form, and poise is immaculate - old buddy switches stances from Sagat to a sizeup to Southpaw and right back like he was taught by a sage. Kid didn't know where the hands were coming from.
iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

SMH...you're right though, those fighting stances have me dying.

Slayven

Shitty hygiene + BO + plastic/vinyl on costumes = the worst.

Not an urban legend what so ever.
Realtalk I would clean Jesscia Nigeria's costume with my tongue.

Old girl reached back to the next state. That cockback is killing folks in the street.
just know I wouldn't take an ass beating for none of ya'll niggas
Nor would I eat a charge."It was them right there officer, you need their address? Social?"

iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

That dude with the mohawk recieve some grandmaster training. Look how focus he was. But that shit right there with the mom? that is how black dudes end up in jail.,

ReiGun

That girl put hate into that first punch. She was just letting walking along, focusing and waiting for the right moment to unleash the beast.

iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

"Put your dukes up and fight him!"

Ma'am, this is not a fight. You put your kid up against Gen's (who else could have taught him such masterful stance switching?) prize student; this is a massacre. Let that boy go back in the house and watch some cartoons. Please.

iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

In some Nike sandals with socks no less. That kid is too advanced for his age.

"AceOnTheRiver Dat nigga † #TheReal 1 • 21 hours ago
LMAOOOOOOO Look like a burnt up Sagat, got the stance and all "Tiiigeeerr""

OH Nooooooooooooo lolol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
High school kids are mean

and they never realize when the kid getting picked on has reached full meter

jesus

Bout halfway through the video I was like, "oh shit that slow, measured walk. the jackal switch has been flipped."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom