• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Was looking through pictures of Marvin Gaye for a presentation in one of my classes on music of the era, and I discovered this.

Jesse-Jackson-and-Marvin-Gaye-playing-basketball.jpg

Marvin playing basketball with Jesse Jackson. Marvin can even pull off short shorts. Jesse looks awkward as hell.

Jesse was lookin' kinda swole though. Dude was ready to choke out some attack dogs

FreeMufasa

Since we're back to weekly rachetness... Take a look at this right here: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE21Zv106in84a44U

Two things in this video. One is arguably the worst parent I've seen in my life. The other is how the other kid's focus, form, and poise is immaculate - old buddy switches stances from Sagat to a sizeup to Southpaw and right back like he was taught by a sage. Kid didn't know where the hands were coming from.
iXDjik6i6sIPy.png

Lol. I can't help but laugh and feel bad

Watching female friends really shows me how much guys and girls are alike, in ways I usually don't think of. Saw the "nice guys" equivalent on FB... friend talking about how guys only go after the crazy girls. Upon reflection, I've seen this attitude before - just not as clearly as this. Hm. The more you learn.

Watching female friends really shows me how much guys and girls are alike, in ways I usually don't think of. Saw the "nice guys" equivalent on FB... friend talking about how guys only go after the crazy girls. Upon reflection, I've seen this attitude before - just not as clearly as this. Hm. The more you learn.

usually I hear complaints (from women) about how guys usually go after "sluts", not crazy girls. Girls slut shame the fuck out of each other to keep sex scarce, man.

I got kicked out of high school in my second year. When I went to another school they didn't allow me to play sports. Wish I wouldn't have fucked up so I could have wrestled.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I got kicked out of high school in my second year. When I went to another school they didn't allow me to play sports. Wish I wouldn't have fucked up so I could have wrestled.

i just clicked your avi's link and rinsing girls......

this can't be real..... and if it is its just more proof women are 99% smarter than we are.... smh

usually I hear complaints (from women) about how guys usually go after "sluts", not crazy girls. Girls slut shame the fuck out of each other to keep sex scarce, man.

It needs a word to better describe what chicks do to each other. Wear heels that are like 5" (but you're a virgin)? You a hoe. Have a nice car (and you've only slept with one guy)?...you a hoe. Wearing some yoga pants and talking to a guy (your brother)? You a hoe.

Chicks are straight vicious to one another on some predator type shit.

Slayven

It needs a word to better describe what chicks do to each other. Wear heels that are like 5" (but you're a virgin)? You a hoe. Have a nice car (and you've only slept with one guy)?...you a hoe. Wearing some yoga pants and talking to a guy (your brother)? You a hoe.

I use to work third shift with nothing but women. The shade, the shade, sometimes I just pretended to sleep because I was scared I might catch a stray.

Just your struggles and the way you describe them. You and smokey dave can timeshare a hood pass.

My childhood was pretty weird. There were only like 5 white kids in my grade. All the kids were Mexican or Black. My parents went broke when I was young so I couldn't go to Private School like my sisters did.

So yeah I ended up fighting a lot.

yooooo!!

as if i couldn't love this man any more than i already do!!

M88nw55.jpg

It's just jealousy and somewhat of a feeling of competition because the standards put forth on women are much too high. If you're less pretty than a girl, slut shame her. If a girl is smarter than you, shit on her looks. If she's smarter and prettier, slut shame her then too.

somebody has to be piping..... like I understand the concept of "sugardaddying" but I thought it implied sex. Like do they get money and then bounce before the act happens.... i just can't wrap my head around it.

See I got this tag because a woman I know (I don't have sex with her) buys me very expensive clothing and gives me $500 dollar gift cards.

DominoKid

that rinsing girls thing is legit. i remember watching some british documentary about it. i dont get why you'd sugardaddy a chick w/o fucking but they do it.

edit: it was the one kaep got tagged with.

that rinsing girls thing is legit. i remember watching some british documentary about it. i dont get why you'd sugardaddy a chick w/o fucking but they do it.

edit: it was the one kaep got tagged with.

Yeah, Dev posted it a while back. It's really interesting how people let this happen to them. Then of course, there are the Rinsers themselves... They seem a bit emotionally broken. Not like I'd try to stop them - saw an opportunity and took it; it's just business.

Gorillaz

"Bills are something I'm not going to pay for so the guys will do it"

"They date me for my apperance and they pay me to keep up for it. That's a fair trade"

"there is a big market for this, and it would benefit both them and me"

lV2kE.png

I do agree with what vermillion said, that it looks like there could be some emotional issues

The shelf-life for such a job won't last long. I imagine the life of a rinser eventually morphs into being a gold digger for real once they notice some crows feet.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't believe Kirby avatar, jokerofspades, and vermillion are the same person

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom