• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
taylor-swift-drake-2014-01-11-300x300.png

I always said Taylor should go black...but not like this. If these two ever break up (Which will happen) the estrogen levels will be off the charts!

Angelus, your avatar trips me up everytime. Looks like one of our Fragdolls.

1238838_396485763784541_75667242_n.jpg

Word.

The OP sounded so offended when people asked who the guy was.

For real

have yall ever kicked a girl out the bed

this girl talking about these football games like she knows and

I cant

Stank coochie like most things doesn't come with an outside label.

"it's not you baby, it's me, work stressing me out and shit.....imma head back to the crib and call it a night, it's late and havn't been to church in awhile so you know, gotta work on some things in my life.....yea"

Goddamn.

I mean did it smell like you popped open a can of tuna or something?

See man. All these young bucks that are joining now and going place with plumbing (or port-a-johns that get cleaned out) have it easy.

It was me and an entrenching tool. You dug a hole in the ground, balanced the E-tool under one leg like a chair and bam. God knows how many "landmines" I have dropped. But i got detailed out for that shit burning......

The smell Jesus the smell.

Pretty sure my old co-worker and good friend's wife wants to fuck me. Almost positive at this point in time. She has said/done way too much questionable is in the time I've known them.

It was me and an entrenching tool. You dug a hole in the ground, balanced the E-tool under one leg like a chair and bam. God knows how many "landmines" I have dropped. But i got detailed out for that shit burning......

The smell Jesus the smell.

I had to burn my BDU's.

Slayven

From the first meeting on she has made me uncomfortable as fuck.

Example first time I met his wife, he invited me to his place for drinks after our first week at the new job.

First thing his wife says when I sit down "I bet he has a big dick" and she says it outloud.
Me = uncomfortable as all the fucks.

She threw a party and he invited me, a bunch of her friends were there. She says "want to sleep with me tonight?" Again me = uncomfortable as all the fucks

At a halloween party she was dressed up as a pirate. Tells me straight up "Pirate girl with a nice black guy....mmmmm". Uh...word? I guess...

At a friend's going away party he threw, she straight up says outloud "I need to see what my lover wants." Then proceeds to say "When are we going to sleep together? I'll kick Jason out the house if needed." Again out loud in front of people; making me uncomfortable. You're probably thinking she's just joking...yea I thought that too, until she asked me again when I didn't answer/awkward chuckled and brushed it off.

And two days ago, at 3am she sent me a text message talking about what am I doing (how do you even have my number?!) and she was bored and wanted to do someone *oops* she meant something! Why!?

Slayven

Example first time I met his wife, he invited me to his place for drinks after our first week at the new job.

First thing his wife says when I sit down "I bet he has a big dick" and she says it outloud.

She threw a party and he invited me, a bunch of her friends were there. She says "want to sleep with me tonight?" Again me = uncomfortable as all the fucks

At a halloween party she was dressed up as a pirate. Tells me straight up "Pirate girl with a nice black guy....mmmmm". Uh...word? I guess...

At a friend's going away party he threw, she straight up says outloud "I need to see what my lover wants." Then proceeds to say "When are we going to sleep together? I'll kick Jason out the house if needed." Again out loud in front of people; making me uncomfortable. You're probably thinking she's just joking...yea I thought that too, until she asked me again when I didn't answer/awkward chuckled and brushed it off.

And two days ago, at 3am she sent me a text message talking about what am I doing (how do you even have my number?!) and she was bored and wanted to do someone *oops* she meant something! Why!?
Do not agree to bust up that chiffarobe

cdyhybrid

It's a trap!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

damn, she's that obvious with it? there's something wrong there

its_a_trap-350x100.gif

Does her man recognize this shit, cause if so then you might get an Xbone? See So Well Spoken for details......

I see this chick like once every 5 months so I'm not worried about anything really, but it's the sheer fact that she sends me text message that just makes me go "uh yea about this". He was like "Yea I gave her your number she needed help with some stuff for her client."

I swear they're into that cuckold shit or something.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I see this chick like once every 5 months so I'm not worried about anything really, but it's the sheer fact that she sends me text message that just makes me go "uh yea about this". He was like "Yea I gave her your number she needed help with some stuff for her client."

mandingo partayyyy

That sounds like that's exactly what that is.

Stay the fuck away from it. Those people just aren't right.

I'm making some meatballs today. For what I don't even know, a sub? pasta? All I know is they are getting made in celebration of my first vacation in 5 years!

FreeMufasa

Never understood why some guys need to know "why" a girl don't want them. Just take the no or signs and move on.

They take it too personally. Every shit don't need to be explained or understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom