• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the main type of gold digger, isn't it?

Yes.

Lock a guy into marriage and kids. Sometimes they don't bother with a divorce sometimes they do. Who knows. To be honest it's not like the guy is always interested in her as a person either, that's why they're also called Trophy Wives.

8-25-13-620x188.jpg

omgggggggg

Fan Art? Photoshop? Before the 1970s?

Writer Don Ferguson and artist Richard Moore did a syndicated Winnie the Pooh comic strip for ten years that still gets reprinted today. One of the notable aspects of the strip is how Winnie the Pooh and his friends would kinda act like dicks in a way they wouldn't in the Disney animated shows.

pooh5-10-13.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i should go through pictures on facebook more often

some people i never looked twice at before. then you see that other side of em...
iFYNW0ASAFLYX.png

Man that feel you get when your lady comes home after being gone a week and all you do is lay in bed together with what only the lord gave you all fucking day. So goddamn motherfucking good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
have yall ever kicked a girl out the bed

this girl talking about these football games like she knows and

I cant

i'll never forget the power i felt running through my veins when i looked into this girl's face right before i slammed the door on her. i know this nigga is NOT about to say i can't get into a fucking dorm room party

i could hear her thoughts through her eyes. they were screaming at me. hit her with the
it96YheEkIgue.jpg
and i swear i came the moment i heard the door shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom