• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Thea is cure, but does nothign for me. Prison Moira, however, could get it.

inLewcGdNluwy.gif

weepy

Team Keaton all the way.

But I think that's my problem with the "Nolanverse" that if they tried to bring in the more "fantastical" elements then there would be an issue. The thing I like about the Marvelverse is that there is that possibility I will see "insert your random broken-tier character". So excited for GotG.
And esco they doing any beta testing.....?

And rewatching Leverage. Shit is so damn good.

Absolutely right

ReiGun

http://i.minus.com/inLewcGdNluwy.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Angelus Errare, post: 88883298"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/iC0kXkmoBnD2e.gif[IMG]

Felicity, Diner chick (Diggle's sister in law), Laurel's black friend who has disappeared > Summer Glau > Laurel > Thea > Getting robbed > Getting beat by the police for DWB > Moira.[/QUOTE]

Haters, all.

I totally forgot about diner chick and Laurel's random black friend. They were fine too.

The problem is that I'd essentially be buying it for one game (Persona 4). I might wait until Cyber Monday to try and get one. At the very least, I could ask a friend to get one for me since I'll be working on Black Friday and then I can pay him back afterwards.

Spinluck

that Dolphins story gets weirder and weirder.

And stupider and stupider.

Just flipped on NFL Network.

"The black players felt like Richie was more 'black' than Jonathan Martin was".

"So they had no problem with him using the 'N' word."

Like I said in that thread, 90%* of Football players are dumb, and the dumb ones usually hate the smart ones.

Hahahahahaha......

Watching this ESPN report on the NFL bullying case is hilarious.

There is so much ignorance going on right now.

This is a quote about the white bullying player (Richie Incognito):

"As far as the players are concerned Incognito is honorary. He is a black guy to them. In their minds he is more Black than Jonathan Martin (the bullied player). And he is definitely not a racist."

Yea, the dolphins foolishness is why I think we need an honorary brother. If anyone has a problem with that they're probably not black and just wouldn't understand.

JohnDoe

Banned

You think that's sad?

He penned an open letter to her

Dear Dana,
I’ve never lost a parent, a friend, or a lover but I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. I remember getting the news that you had passed and it connected with my heart like a clean shot from Muhammad Ali. I was crushed. Not only was I one of your biggest fans but I was truly in love with you. I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you dressed, the confidence with which you addressed passion and relationships in your music. I said to myself that even if we never met, I wanted a woman in my life just like you. I am pained that we will never get to connect now that music ended up being my career path. But you should know, we all listen to you everyday and we remain inspired and moved by all that you’ve given the world. I hope I make the right life choices so I can end up in heaven where I know you rest your head. I’ll continue to make music in your honor until the day we finally meet. Dinner’s on me!

Love you always and forever,

Drake

DominoKid

the thing that gets me about the Dolphins story is that its starting to sound like Martin was on some slick shit. i mean if he really was passing the voicemail around the locker room and laughing about it, it's a hell of a bitch move to turn around and use this against Incognito.

plus the fact that nobody on the team is supporting him, and many folks are saying that him and Incognito supposedly had a great relationship. idk, this dude might really be soft and tried to play the "bullying" card to save face.

Incognito having that god-tier ghetto pass is a separate issue.

FyreWulff

Honestly did not expect that Halo 4 post to get the legs it did

That monitor thread in gaming is hilarious. Remember the food stamp thread in OT a while back where people were shitting on the poor for taking advantage of a glitch in the system? lol

shhh don't point it out

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Team Keaton all the way.

But I think that's my problem with the "Nolanverse" that if they tried to bring in the more "fantastical" elements then there would be an issue. The thing I like about the Marvelverse is that there is that possibility I will see "insert your random broken-tier character". So excited for GotG.

And esco they doing any beta testing.....?

And rewatching Leverage. Shit is so damn good.

Leverage was that show. I need to pick up the series on DVD or something. And an interracial couple that I'm sure made stormfront froth in rage.

Kreed

the thing that gets me about the Dolphins story is that its starting to sound like Martin was on some slick shit. i mean if he really was passing the voicemail around the locker room and laughing about it, it's a hell of a bitch move to turn around and use this against Incognito.

plus the fact that nobody on the team is supporting him, and many folks are saying that him and Incognito supposedly had a great relationship. idk, this dude might really be soft and tried to play the "bullying" card to save face.

Incognito having that god-tier ghetto pass is a separate issue.

This just sounds like something the Dolphin's players are coming up with to save Incognito/not get dragged further in the mud (they really need to shut the hell up about the n-word pass).

Not that it matters, both their careers are done. Incognito for being a racist, and Martin because no one will want to be on the same team with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom