• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
EDIT: Older things... only hear good things about Spider-Man: Blue... (I have no clue what's on Marvel Unlimited, sorry)

Also read James Asmus's Gambit run

Just assume Marvel unlimited is a few months to a year out of date. They just put Age of Ultron up.

harSon

Banned
Ain't nothing gangsta about looking like Miguel.

8755122397_844d4e7751_o.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

it brings about emotion so as an art piece it's done it job. the article points out that "The art and fashion industries are the few bastions of society where blatant racism and ignorance are given the greenlight in the name of creativity," . I kind of have mixed feelings about this as I believe an artist should express themselves however they see fit.

Eh Esco give my compliments to the team. AC4 was one of the better games I have played this gen. Definitely a vast improvement over 3. If you cats haven't played it, get on it.

Gorillaz

Someone mentioned MLK and rachetmess eariler..and I thought to myself: "let's go out with a bang for MLK day"

tumblr_mzq1rb3OkA1rqcu9eo1_1280.jpg

there are worse ones but keeping it PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom