• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
If I'm going for consistency I don't think it'll get better than this.

kJr7j3a.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed your MLK day. Based on some the changes I see some of you are living a dream of sorts. I guess I got to go back over the last dozen or so pages I missed to see what it's about.

Question for those who have a beard or tried to grow one. Is there a point where things plateau? I'm 3 months in trying to grow one, but the sides aren't really coming in like I want. I think I would look pretty dumb with a goatee, so it's a full beard or bust.

ReiGun

This shield of whiteness got y'all ready to act reckless, huh?

I have never heard or seen a white male dating a black woman, which is off-putting.
First time I saw it was two ministers at my church. Got together a few years after he joined ; still married and living in Atlanta I think.

Second couple I knew was in college. This bad nerdy chick with this Russian dude. Two of the coolest, nicest people on campus too.

Someone has it out for Taye Diggs.
Ohhhhhh, they mad.

I have never heard or seen a white male dating a black woman, which is off-putting.

Been there, done that, he and I have been married for 21 years. :)

FyreWulff said:
I'd say white woman / black man is way more prevalent in any media though, for various reasons.

Because white men do most of the writing for the media. They want /their/ chocolate fantasy, but at the same time they can't handle black men getting their vanilla fantasy.

Nakazato

Ok have a few pics I could use. Anyone want a PM to help me decide?

Ill help if u need it

There is this fish place bout 10 miles away and I am fucking jonesing for it. I would have to go alone tho since my boy is in call and my gf likely wont wanna go. Think I might go and just take a book or something while i wait to grub

Deprive

Hope you guys enjoyed your MLK day. Based on some the changes I see some of you are living a dream of sorts. I guess I got to go back over the last dozen or so pages I missed to see what it's about.

Question for those who have a beard or tried to grow one. Is there a point where things plateau? I'm 3 months in trying to grow one, but the sides aren't really coming in like I want. I think I would look pretty dumb with a goatee, so it's a full beard or bust.

Been growing a beard for 4 years. My sides are patchy and the hair isn't as long as it probably should be. Try shaving and then going for a beard again.

Ill help if u need it

There is this fish place bout 10 miles away and I am fucking jonesing for it. I would have to go alone tho since my boy is in call and my gf likely wont wanna go. Think I might go and just take a book or something while i wait to grub

Is the fish place in the hood?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
just saw the daddario scene.

celebrity nudes usually do nothing for me. but this woman....

yes

J10

Banned
Jaffe got banned and is getting pooped on all over Twitter. He doesn't know why he got banned but he's OK with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom