• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to allow just enough nuance in a situation so as to make it ok to place some blame on the victim.

What was there to discuss with that topic, jesus Jaffe.

Guy was texting while thirsty and couldn't take a hint. I'm in the dark as to whether he started out that vulgar or not but I really hope he didn't start with "I'll kiss you on the vagina" out of the blue like that. From the way she ignores it, seems like this guy has been barking up the wrong tree for some time.

3ay3.jpg

ooo if I didn't already have an avatar picked out.

12 Years a Slave tied for the PGA award...I think if it wins the DGA this Saturday, we could be looking at the first Best Picture directed by a black man, and about black people, too.

harSon, your day has come

also..."I'll kiss you on the vagina" texts out of left field...thats whats hot in the streets now? pls explain Slay

x6rf.jpg
1qhp.jpg
5jv5.jpg

2ox7.png

Real talk, I don't know what the "come get this ass" look is exactly in Thailand...

g68g.jpg
nkcv.jpg
lwgt.jpg

...but I'm pretty sure she's making it. Michelle better watch her back.

Been growing a beard for 4 years. My sides are patchy and the hair isn't as long as it probably should be. Try shaving and then going for a beard again.

I was thinking that's what I'm going have to do. Thanks for answering in this whirlwind of interracial love everyone is swept up in.

I don't what the end game is, but did you guys throw in TV couple Brad & Jane from Happy Endings? Or are you guys just dealing with real life stuff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXnL-rBLRc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom