• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you mentioned that cause I remember seeing another thread and I think Redswirl caught a ban too

Goddamnit not like this

they aint gon be any of us niggas left for February

ricky-boyz-in-the-hood.png

Hopefully not too long.

And some of the WiiU meltdowns are reaching critical mass.

Those are the same people who didn't think the Wii was a "current gen" machine. Look up what that sold.

Frankly, Nintendo doesn't need you, and speaking personally as a Wii U owner who has really enjoyed the system and many of its games? I don't want you. Go away and play your AAA brown and grey games. Good riddance to all the bad rubbish. Take your worthless opinions of what they should do along with you. You wouldn't buy their system regardless of what it was capable of in the first place.

This is what makes the whole business of what Nintendo should or shouldn't do so maddening. Most of the people who want them to change don't want them around in the first place because they represent everything they don't want gaming to be anymore. They want the kids and families to go away so they can sit on their high horses playing Call of Duty and The Last of Us while proclaiming their maturity.

2ox7.png

Those NeoGAF mods always out to fill their minority quota. With freedom of speech being tight lipped on this forum I am scared for February especially when the black history thread will come up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If that was what I think it was then he should've known better. That schtick doesn't even work here sometimes.

And JC's is just a facepalm

DY_nasty

I don't know how many times I've got to say it. RealPic had some fucked up shit go down.

You need to be at least as funny as Lovingsteam/ClovingWestbrook to do what he did.

Nobody laughed. Auto-fail.

Home boy invited me to a "group" a straight up Christian roast against me. Like yooooo I'm trying to hold it in atm; but these cats are coming at my neck for the last 15 mins. I gotta be the bigger man, but after this? I'm done

Home boy invited me to a "group" a straight up Christian roast against me. Like yooooo I'm trying to hold it in atm; but these cats are coming at my neck for the last 15 mins. I gotta be the bigger man, but after this? I'm done

I don't understand what this sentence means. Some more detail?

And the Undercover Brother Defense force needs to check themselves and watch better movies.

DY_nasty

That was a joke post though. hahahahaha

D-V got banned for quoting The Boondocks in the BCT by Blackace. Hilarious to me.
That sucks. At least you're not fucking them up with better knowledge of the bible like I did. Some wannabe preacher was trying to school some people during a vocation bible school that I was volunteering at and he said something... don't remember what, but it was some blatantly wrong "If all women acted this way my life would be easier so I'll tell it to kids" shit. Corrected him. Multiple times. With scripture. And brought a crowd with me.

Dude didn't back down and it turned him into the village idiot of our church. Been getting the sideeye from his entire family for years now.

Nakazato

Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone.....

But they going in on you because you believe different. Typical Christian hypocrisy. You judge me for living my life the way I want to... Yet your doing the same thing and just saying god forgive me before you do it. Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom