• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
People that send mass texts for no reason are assholes.

M2AF: I'm going away on a cruise next week so I won't be on Xbox Live until I get back.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. I PROMISE YOU. WE'RE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS.

Is what I want to say, but I just passive aggressively remove them from my list and block them from sending me any more messages.

Nakazato

M2AF: I'm going away on a cruise next week so I won't be on Xbox Live until I get back.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. I PROMISE YOU. WE'RE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS.

Is what I want to say, but I just passive aggressively remove them from my list and block them from sending me any more messages.

Were friends right J10 :(

I consider on of black gaf ppl i would kick it with.... Even Gata. Till he talks about the pats or the gatas

hey at least I aint saving peoples pics for fap to.

Or am I?
fGLz4Ir.png

FyreWulff

Update, BCT, because you deserve it.

24 hours after reopening my OKC account, and getting some profile pointers from a fellow BCT wingman, I had one girl's number.

48 hours afterwards, I had two numbers.

72 hours afterwards, I've gone on a date, a third woman has given me her number, and she wants to come over to my place to watch Star Trek on Netflix together, while snuggling on the couch, and "we'll see where it goes from there" tomorrow.

:3

Might be an extra day in there, I'm too lazy to count back
All just from finally being bluntly honest with people.

Onemic

24 hours after reopening my OKC account, and getting some profile pointers from a fellow BCT wingman, I had one girl's number.

72 hours afterwards, I've gone on a date, a third woman has given me her number, and she wants to come over to my place to watch Star Trek on Netflix together, while snuggling on the couch, and "we'll see where it goes from there" tomorrow.

Good shit.

I always bring this one up because it's so bad.

David Tennant

You'll never get them to stop talking shit by rewarding them for it.

Damn that Tennant accent is harsh. He hits the syllables so hard and nasally. It's not the worst American accent I've heard and at least it's not a Western or Southern accent but still.

This actually kind of scares me because Tennant is supposed to be the lead in the US version of Broadchurch. If he plays an American and his accent hasn't improved, it could be dead in the water.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Damn that Tennant accent is harsh. He hits the syllables so hard and nasally. It's not the worst American accent I've heard and at least it's not a Western or Southern accent but still.

to be fair, it's not nearly as bad as some of the american accents that show up in actual Doctor Who

to be fair, it's not nearly as bad as some of the american accents that show up in actual Doctor Who

I can't recall any that sound that bad in Who.

Edit: Let me correct myself. The clip I've seen of Peri was pretty bad actually. But I haven't seen any as bad in New Who.

Thats fucking fantastic. Good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom