• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like mods are getting tired of the "dis gun be good" post. Good to know. Never have I been to a forum where lurking is the preferred method of contributing to a thread. It avoids the bans
I did that once in the tomb raider thread, I should hold off on doing that now, heh.

But this console vs pc thing is heating up so much it's starting to look like real 'fuck you and everything you stand for' hate, that thread is crazy.

BHZ Mayor

Satch in here trying to simp.

I did that once in the tomb raider thread, I should hold off on doing that now, heh.

But this console vs pc thing is heating up so much it's starting to look like real 'fuck you and everything you stand for' hate, that thread is crazy.

As opposed to any other "war" in the gaming community?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The better question is, how many of you have dated strippers?

*looks at DY*

J10

Banned
I'm two years late to this sue me.
http://www.good.is/posts/a-13-year-old-s-slavery-analogy-raises-some-uncomfortable-truths-in-school

I'm more amazed it was written by a 13 year old more than anything. That's pretty damn amazing.

I had an English teacher in high school who accused me of plagiarism more than once because I had actual reading and writing ability. She would give me a failed grade on a paper, I'd be like WTF, these are my words, and then she'd cherry pick passages for me to explain and breakdown, and then she'd get pissy when I made her look stupid in front of the class for questioning me. When she refused to change my grade I had to fucking appeal to a guidance counselor just to get the grade I deserved.

Fucking midget cunt with a bald spot and crooked teeth. Danny Devito in Batman Returns lookin' ass bitch.

FyreWulff

I had an account before, but I never really used it. I might need to try again in earnest.

Update: the girl I went on a date with just texted me a combination of words in one sentence that I've never heard before and made me blush for a half hour straight.

This is the final update, because at this point, I'd need an age gate on my posts.

Not even bragging. I pretty much felt like ":3" for the rest of the night after that. :lol

The better question is, how many of you have dated strippers?

*looks at DY*

I haven't, but I also haven't been to one around here. I'm not sure I'd want to go to one in the midwest.

Update: the girl I went on a date with just texted me a combination of words in one sentence that I've never heard before and made me blush for a half hour straight.

This is the final update, because at this point, I'd need an age gate on my posts.

tumblr_m3samxruuV1qh9un2o1_400.gif

I had an English teacher in high school who accused me of plagiarism more than once because I had actual reading and writing ability. She would give me a failed grade on a paper, I'd be like WTF, these are my words, and then she'd cherry pick passages for me to explain and breakdown, and then she'd get pissy when I made her look stupid in front of the class for questioning me. When she refused to change my grade I had to fucking appeal to a guidance counselor just to get the grade I deserved.

Fucking midget cunt with a bald spot and crooked teeth. Danny Devito in Batman Returns lookin' ass bitch.

#dead

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
One I've been to in Spain was so disgusting and scary man.
Me and my friends were scared as shit, place had a "those middle-aged, drug-addicted and saggy strippers are going to stab you and steal your wallet" vibe.

Seedy as hell. lol.

lmao

Had a teacher try and play me out that way too.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I've had some pretty liberal English teachers from hippies to musicians so luckily I've never had to deal with such bullshit.

Onemic

Grammy's are all about number of records sold and not actual music quality,(With the occasional surprise to troll/mix it up) so it would be of no surprise if he won. At this point, no one should be mad over who wins what at the grammy's.

I'm two years late to this sue me.
http://www.good.is/posts/a-13-year-old-s-slavery-analogy-raises-some-uncomfortable-truths-in-school

I'm more amazed it was written by a 13 year old more than anything. That's pretty damn amazing.

This whole teaching by pamphlet thing seems to be spreading. I cant imagine learning that way. Is this new? I was in school in the 90's and in the NJ school system which is very good. Is this shit common place elsewhere?

I had so many good teachers who actually taught shit, I would hate to think this is where education is going.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Body horror in that video.

Plastic surgeons get so much bread from shit like this. Had one schooling me one day. Had me like, damn...I should have been a doctor.

Grammy's are all about number of records sold and not actual music quality,(With the occasional surprise to troll/mix it up) so it would be of no surprise if he won. At this point, no one should be mad over who wins what at the grammy's.

Dat Herbie Hancock album of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom