• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Any decent looking girl is gonna have dudes holler pretty consistently. The fact that she tells him every time is kind of weird. And the fact that he felt the need to make a thread that wasn't some kind of troll, hmmm.

Lol, yea pretty much.

Sounds like some High School level shit.

Constantly mentioning that to me is a red flag. Like "oh yeah I keep having these dudes holler." Is she trying to keep him in check? What's the point of mentioning something that's normal?

Gorillaz

Any decent looking girl is gonna have dudes holler pretty consistently. The fact that she tells him every time is kind of weird. And the fact that he felt the need to make a thread that wasn't some kind of troll, hmmm.

Turned my head at it for a min as well.

If my girl came home and everyday she told me about the multitude of dudes that try to holla then there is some underlying issue. Most of the time I can see if its told every once in a while to make your significant other jealous, but every goddamn day then its something is going on. What would be the cause that you gotta tell something like that at every turn?

I know people do what I call "preemptive lying". Lie before something may come out to set ground work that you are innocent when you are truly guilty.

Home Depot thread.

z3zIelE.png

These race threads will see me banned one day, because I no longer give any fucks to people's feelings. I'm going to call people on their double standard/devils advocate/closet racist bull shit every time and I'm not mincing my words. Been on this forum since 2007 and the "nice and understanding" towards dickfucks/willingly igonrant/dog whislting slinging members does not work.

That stated....I just got done watching Olympus Has Fallen on Netflix, a decent action flick some of the effects were sooooo bad though.

Trey

These race threads will see me banned one day, because I no longer give any fucks to people's feelings. I'm going to call people on their double standard/devils advocate/closet racist bull shit every time and I'm not mincing my words. Been on this forum since 2007 and the "nice and understanding" towards dickfucks/willingly igonrant/dog whislting slinging members does not work.

That stated....I just got done watching Olympus Has Fallen on Netflix, a decent action flick some of the effects were sooooo bad though.

Nothing like righteous catharsis.

Spinluck

The race threads seem to be the only place where ignorance is totally accepted and ok on gaf. That and a complete lack of perspective. You say one thing a certain way, then they label you an expert know it all, complainer, easily offended, or a condescending prick.

The blackface thread showed me how bad it could get. That almost pushed me over the edge lol.

LA runs Houston.

That was a good game. Even though I only caught the 4th quarter, lol.

kyored

Some people in those type of threads should just go here instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

I hate how the mods try to limit the freedom of speech and opinions. Then let the wildest ones go without an repercussions. Why give the nuts the biggest voice on this forum? Surely Evilore doesn't want his forums' reputation to end like that.

Like that pitbull thread. I got banned for what I feel what GAF says overall in those threads. It's a lost cause I guess.

SmokyDave

Constantly mentioning that to me is a red flag. Like "oh yeah I keep having these dudes holler." Is she trying to keep him in check? What's the point of mentioning something that's normal?

Exactly what I was thinking. I had an ex like that once. She was just a fucking bundle of issues.

Me said:
Incognegro was just using his black pass to make it rain on a bitch. Don't get mad at him and his real nigga shit.

The bruhs on the team said it was fine. If you have a problem, according to them you're just not black and wouldn't understand, or in my case, you're a soft Martin like dude.

Am I playing with fire?

Kreed

Word on the street is Big Willie Style is stepping out on Jada with this chick, Margot Robbie. I always thought that rumor where they had an open marriage had some smoke to it.

What is is with the media constantly trying to break these two up? Seems like they are getting a divorce once a year in the grocery aisle magazines.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That immortal technique thread...so much troll, so little time. Gorillaz I saw you in there too.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
One good joke with a dozen lame ones.

Gj realblackgaf
So what you are saying is more inclusiveness less in-jokes? Come on DY if you are going to finally parent you might as well go the whole way instead of pop in to criticize then dip out.

FyreWulff

Bish, what's the deal with modbot?

I guess everyone goes through that phase when they have a fancy automated script for their IRC channel or forum that doesn't accomplish much than what people can already do.

I did.

When I was 16.

!play rock

<ModBot> --'`Now Playing RHIANNON - FLEETWOOD MAC.mp3`'-- {{M0db07 3.2}}

I guess everyone goes through that phase when they have a fancy automated script for their IRC channel or forum that doesn't accomplish much than what people can already do.

I did.

When I was 16.

!play rock

<ModBot> --'`Now Playing RHIANNON - FLEETWOOD MAC.mp3`'-- {{M0db07 3.2}}

Haha, so it is an actual bot. There goes my lifelong dream of being worst mod ever some day.

TwerkTeam is charging $45 to teach women how to twerk, learn the "key moves" to twerking they say. I never knew twerking was like rocket science, you're just shaking ass in different postions.

Trey

Read that Verge article on the One and MS sure is swinging for the fences. Might land flat on their face but I respect the effort. Honestly, if that whole DRM nonsense wasn't in the plans originally, things would be a lot smoother for MS. Whole system architecture and manpower lost on something that had no chance of flying with the public.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Get a mod to do it and I'll edit the OP.

You could also start making the threads too if you don't like the titles. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯
I contributed or flat out made the first four OTs.

If all that people want to see carried over from the last threads are played out, third-hand jokes then I'll just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom