• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contributed or flat out made the first four OTs.

If all that people want to see carried over from the last threads are played out, third-hand jokes then I'll just shut up.

Someone should speak up, then (not specifically you, but in general). I only agreed to make it because nobody else wanted to, which is funny in hindsight..

Honestly, nobody reads the OT past the first page, so I'm struggling to understand the sudden anger. Does looking at that title really burn you up that much, nigga?

BHZ Mayor

If this is about Satch, are we really sure that she's not posting because of a joke picture in an otherwise copy-pasted OP and some jokes that died out not even halfway through page 3? No offense to Beef, since I'm assuming OP's are usually copy-pasted anyway with some link fixing here and there, but that kinda drives home the point that I'm not seeing the big deal.

Kreed

If this is about Satch, are we really sure that she's not posting because of a joke picture in an otherwise copy-pasted OP and some jokes that died out not even halfway through page 3? No offense to Beef, since I'm assuming OP's are usually copy-pasted anyway with some link fixing here and there, but that kinda drives home the point that I'm not seeing the big deal.

It would have kept going if she was still actively posting. The tag probably didn't help either.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't even know what's happening, lol.

LEc6hDv.jpg

BHZ Mayor

It would have kept going if she was still actively posting. The tag probably didn't help either.

Maybe, but Slayven's "I won't be the top poster this time" ass is still the top poster and it's still dead so I don't know. You can't blame the tag on us though, but I'm sure that it could be taken care of if things went overboard like that dude that had the "bad taste" tag.

Man I'm cracking up at my twitter feed

Two cool older gamers(34-35 married with kids) I converse with from time to time are discussing the PS4.

One says he's getting a PS4 but not going online. There is like hey fool you can't do anything without online. Which is true, PSN/the mandatory update to play bluray and etc.

I love watching this back and forth.

I mean I don't play online much(fighters only) and I'd be lying if I said I don't like going online. Trophy updates, PS +, demos, patches, scooping my friend list before I load a game in.

Slayven

Truthfact: People under the stairs was the number 1 movie in theaters the week it premiered. And grossed 5 times it budget.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fuuuuuck, reading about the new WoW expansion is really making me want to play again
Just the opposite for me. I'd rather re-install Tides of Darkness or WC3 and play the campaign. Sucks that universe is lost to MMO forever now. At least we still have Starcraft.

ouch sry beef I worked BF at gamestop worst day ever

with the 2000 friend update we need to get each others psn tags

PSN: FFXI_Isamu

I remember around the time I left the job. Something happened when the other assistant manager quit and I(being the other assistant manager) ended up opening early and closing. God what an experience

Nakazato

You know at the end of the day the core game is still the same repetitive shit.

wait in queue
do dungeon/raid
rinse/repeat x N

...And did I step into some BCT drama?

Yea onem1c came back said he was going to steal devo from slay

I remember around the time I left the job. Something happened when the other assistant manager quit and I(being the other assistant manager) ended up opening early and closing. God what an experience

I thought it would get better after 10 when the doorbusters ended...... I was wrong soooooooooooooo WRONG,

harSon

Banned
I worked at Target during the 360 launch. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I worked customer service too, and from launch till the next month or two was nothing but "NO MOTHERFUCKER, WE DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING XBOX 360s" to customers in the store and on the phones.

Gorillaz

My dude that works at best buy is thinking about robbing someone, skipping state, doing whatever is possible just so he don't have to work black friday/holidays of 2 console launch.

stay strong, retail fam

Beef gonna get knocked out by a grandmama on black friday

rip beef
This will be my 3rd ever Black Friday. 1st was in the warehouse a few years ago, which wasn't that bad. 2nd was Loss Prevention, checking receipts at the front door.
He is going to say he has to find the key and hide behind the Wii Us, no one will find him there.
This reminds me, one of my coworkers said that if he's opening, he'll hide me a Vita. I joked with him that it might not even need to come down to that.
Still gonna do it though.
ouch sry beef I worked BF at gamestop worst day ever

with the 2000 friend update we need to get each others psn tags

PSN: FFXI_Isamu
PSN: ProfessorBeef

7-14 days till I make that paper
Read that in Drake's rap voice, which only made me laugh harder lmao

Slayven

You know at the end of the day the core game is still the same repetitive shit.

wait in queue
do dungeon/raid
rinse/repeat x N

...And did I step into some BCT drama?

Writing letters to dead women, smoking crack while in office, what is going on up there?

Nakazato

I worked at Target during the 360 launch. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I worked customer service too, and from launch till the next month or two was nothing but "NO MOTHERFUCKER, WE DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING XBOX 360s" to customers in the store and on the phones.
Yea my ex told be the horror stories. One of her girls hid an xbox for her and she bought it on the way out the door lol

There is no one in my life that piss me off like my mother. I was talking to my pops about this chick calling me out in class about fucking her sister and my mom decided to pick up the phone to talk some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom