• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck what you heard Daredevil will be played by Wilford Brimley making his triumphant return after his Award winning roll as Uncle Duvet in the semenal classic Hard Target. And in other extraordinary casting Gerard Butler will play Slapstick and in a turn for greatness Eva Longoria has been cast as Rage in what critics will call a true testament to her amazing and harrowed acting career. And let's not forget the amazing Grace Jones is looking forward to flex her skills as Demolition Dunphy.

J10

Banned
Hello I'm Wilford Brimley and I have diabetes. It causes me to be short with my friends and family. The other day I stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. Last week we ran out of icecream and I hit my wife. Then I learn my wife has been dead 12 years. WHO THE HELL DID I HIT?

akira28

So there I was, in the car, in the dark, playing with the Android tablet, some Initial D on the PSx emulator. And suddenly the shape of a spider appears in the eerie glow, a shadow on the display. Of course I go into beast-mode and fling the Sero 7 in a defensive attack, and start slapping the shit out of myself. Undo the seatbelt, get out, start wiping the (imaginary) spider webs off my head. I'm checking the car seat, looking for a spider corpse or an angry spider. I don't see anything, so I drive home, nervously. Sometime during the drive back, I remember my (relatively affordable) expensive new tablet I thoughtlessly flung like a bitch in the general direction of the spider. It was in the corner between the passenger seat and the door. I get to an intersection, grab it, expecting the worst, a broken screen or at best a crease in the new Skinomi screen protector. But, no. Instead I found the smudge of a dead spider. And ePSXe asking if I wanted to suspend the game.
I'm enjoying this future shit.

Slayven

So there I was, in the car, in the dark, playing with the Android tablet, some Initial D on the PSx emulator. And suddenly the shape of a spider appears in the eerie glow, a shadow on the display. Of course I go into beast-mode and fling the Sero 7 in a defensive attack, and start slapping the shit out of myself. Undo the seatbelt, get out, start wiping the (imaginary) spider webs off my head. I'm checking the car seat, looking for a spider corpse or an angry spider. I don't see anything, so I drive home, nervously. Sometime during the drive back, I remember my (relatively affordable) expensive new tablet I thoughtlessly flung like a bitch in the general direction of the spider. It was in the corner between the passenger seat and the door. I get to an intersection, grab it, expecting the worst, a broken screen or at best a crease in the new Skinomi screen protector. But, no. Instead I found the smudge of a dead spider. And ePSXe asking if I wanted to suspend the game.
Y'all some scary niggas. But that Sero 7 is good shit.

akira28

Now if only I can figure out how to use it for work/study.

And yeah...it's a reflex. If I get the drop on the spider, I can still use my mental capacity for reason. But if it gets the drop on me...

RedSwirl

I know the Wii L is Wii L and all, but Super Mario 3D Land tho.

i1LyPefPSEZDI.gif

BCT 2- Arachnids 0
You with a tablet me with a brick....

We will soon remove these abominations from the face of the planet.

DominoKid

LMAO how you gonna throw a tablet at a spider?

Anyway, I had an odd phone screening w/ a local ad agency today. Basically I had to talk into an answering machine for ~10 mins answering a few questions they emailed me. 3 questions + my favorite movie. No idea how I did because I was expecting to actually talk to someone over the phone. Here's hoping they bring me in for a real interview...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
At least the heroes did something besides talk and have aliens blow them because they are from earth.

Compared to the reed and tony are dicks to their friends for the umpteenth time show? The ambiguous story that pretty much forced you to into an opinion because being a douche was infectious? The same series that associates being an american with MySpace and NASCAR? Yeah, no.

Mr. Patch

I'm only 4 tracks into MMLP2.

The first track gave me hope for a hip hop album, but it's already devolved into "But I like Eminem" rap.

Slayven

The Game done changed.

Niggas smashing spiders like the black mammy on Tom and Jerry

Niggas begging HAL for a job.

Niggas writing "Do you like me ? check yes or no" letters to dead women

Walmart selling Book of Eli and I am Legend in a Last Nigga on earth 2 pack.

The Best Man: The Holidays.

What we going to do?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I told you about this bullshit. The fact that all of the main characters reenact New Edition complete with choreography is what got me. That shit was a highlight on one if the entertainment news shows.

....why?

The Game done changed.

Niggas smashing spiders like the black mammy on Tom and Jerry

Niggas begging HAL for a job.

Niggas writing "Do you like me ? check yes or no" letters to dead women

Walmart selling Book of Eli and I am Legend in a Last Nigga on earth 2 pack.

The Best Man: The Holidays.

What we going to do?
Joe made a new album a couple months back, too.

vamqLt4.jpg

So, whoever knows how to make caesar salad dressing... I only have mayo, salt, olive oil and garlic powder. What do

EDIT: And butter and alfredo sauce, but I don't see how those help

Mr. Patch

I finally finished MMLP2.

Jesus, this album takes a fucking nosedive as soon as it hits Bezerk, and it was already going downhill.

Thank god for Spotify, because I'm not sure my recycle bin would let me throw that shit in there.

I'm gonna have corn in my stool for days.

Before my last week I'm gonna end up working 19 days straight, all 10 or more hours.

Kiiiiilllllll mmmmeeeeee.

3 day weekend cause of Vets day? Nah, 36 hour weekend son.

Hey guys, other men cannot stop saying how hot my gf is and keep hitting on her.

halp.
Man...last night was the damn opposite.

So many brothas there with white womenz that were either tore up, old, fat, a hot mess or a combination of all of them.......so so sad.

We've got to do better.

Trey

I finally finished MMLP2.

Jesus, this album takes a fucking nosedive as soon as it hits Bezerk, and it was already going downhill.

Thank god for Spotify, because I'm not sure my recycle bin would let me throw that shit in there.

I'm gonna have corn in my stool for days.

Didn't do it for me. Fourth verse of Bad Guy raised my eyebrow but then he just keeps on keeping on for the rest of the album so whatever. I'll just go back to MMLP and TES for all my Eminem needs.

my grandma loves her Sero 7 Pro

i'm glad she got that and not a PC, i can't imagine haviing to teach her to skype from Windows...

Damn, Nintendo trying to suck me in with all these hot games(Mario and Zelda). That new Zelda 3ds got me contemplating getting a 3ds. I've only ever played Zelda on a handheld but picking up a 3ds just for Zelda seems kind iof dumb...

Hey guys, other men cannot stop saying how hot my gf is and keep hitting on her.

halp.

Any decent looking girl is gonna have dudes holler pretty consistently. The fact that she tells him every time is kind of weird. And the fact that he felt the need to make a thread that wasn't some kind of troll, hmmm.

Any decent looking girl is gonna have dudes holler pretty consistently. The fact that she tells him every time is kind of weird. And the fact that he felt the need to make a thread that wasn't some kind of troll, hmmm.

I smell attention seeking on both their parts. Some serious insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom