• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That Nintendo conflict minerals thread...damn if only Slayven & JC were alive to see the fanboy tears.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
BfOnkPHIAAAG2Yz.jpg

The Simp is strong with this one.

JohnDoe

Banned
I'm a huge fan of Janelle Monáe, anyone else listen to her music?

Very talented lady, that's for sure. The only thing that bothers me is that she seems to lose herself too much in her influences on Electric Lady. I am not a huge fan of throwback records and that's what a huge part of Electric Lady was (in terms of the way it sounded).
I still enjoyed it a lot though.

Cheerio's basically out trolled BCT with that commercial

A calculated move, no doubt, but I appreciate and enjoyed the commercial.

Threads like this explain why we have so many threads like this and this

I'm certain there are diamonds in the rough but frankly GAF is one of the last places I'd turn to for dating advice. GAF has its strengths but dating advice frankly ain't one of 'em. Not by the majority of 'advice' I've seen anyway.

Also

Not sure when we start brainstorming on the new title but:

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Thugs"R"Us

I might be flying to Missouri in a couple weeks and then driving back home through Colorado and Utah.

I'm purposefully avoiding driving through Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

RedSwirl

I don't know why but #PostThickyThick is trending and someone on my feed is retweeting pics.

Christ.

Edit: I'm sorry it's an account someone is retweeting. @PostThickyThick. Probably NSFW.

Ignoring the crazy we have amazing women.

A point I will not contest.

Cali isn't much better. Y'all got crazy old white people too. Plus gangs and earthquakes.

Without getting into "California is better for these subjective reasons". Earthquakes are only a big deal to out of state people. Northridge was crazy but most earthquakes aren't even noticeable.

Your precious Tom Brady knows whats up.

Gorillaz

that allison brie avatar moris is using got him all cocky and shit

I would like to have 4 seasons a year, even if it means being all cold and shit

that allison brie avatar moris is using got him all cocky and shit

I would like to have 4 seasons a year, even if it means being all cold and shit

There are a few places in SoCal that get what you would call Winter. I could go chill at the beach and 90 minutes later be making a snowman. And once being cold as shit gets tired which happens after like 48 hours; I can drive back down the mountain and walk around outside in a t-shirt.

ahh.png

Winter on demand.

edit: I'm gonna have to plan something like that soon, maybe next weekend.

so look

I'm the first guy who's trying to uphold societies standards of chivalrous behavior, but I've been battling an illness for the better part of the week, I'm one of the few men in a sea of women, yet I'm singled out to do manual labor regardless just because I'm a man.

i'm having an argument with a female about what word would be used to describe whats being done to me, and I'm getting pretty salty

what would you call it guys?

Patriarchy.

Nope, the "men get nice cars because women like nice cars," and "a man would fuck a woman in a cardboard box if he could."

And it's true; I'm living proof. The only reason I ever clean is when my girlfriend is over.

This motor scooter went Simp Master to Simp Lord. His name is now Darth Simpious. His simpachlorian count is through the roof. This fuckstick will not bring balance to the pimp. He needs to be shunted to another galaxy at warp factor 5.

That's Star Trek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom