• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the bar on Friday night the hater chick saw me talking to a chick. She walked up. Kissed me on the cheek and said "We need to talk." The girl I was talking to just walked away. I was actually cool with that happening because that's when I met the black chick. She must have told her some shit a few days later.

Women are better at the friend zone game, I guess. Why be a whiny punk about the girl/guy you can't get when you can just blow up the relationships of the object of your affection. Cold blooded.

She still have a BF? Wonder if there's a way you can set her up and show her as thirsting for you without him getting pissed at you...

Gorillaz

yea someone was talking about the Lulu thing on gaf a while ago.

So wait, hater chick got mad because another girl came up to talk to you?

Women are better at the friend zone game, I guess. Why be a whiny punk about the girl/guy you can't get when you can just blow up the relationships of the object of your affection. Cold blooded.

She still have a BF? Wonder if there's a way you can set her up and show her as thirsting for you without him getting pissed at you...

Nah dude is a simp. She was dating two dudes at once. She called him the boring guy to his face. He just laughed.

At the bar on Friday night the hater chick saw me talking to a chick. She walked up. Kissed me on the cheek and said "We need to talk." The girl I was talking to just walked away. I was actually cool with that happening because that's when I met the black chick. She must have told her some shit a few days later.

You guys do need to talk tho...

She needs a verbal
kttcolistopitslime
and maybe a
camby.png
if necessary.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah dude is a simp. She was dating two dudes at once. She called him the boring guy to his face. He just laughed.

it makes me wonder why when dudes hear shit like that, they dont question why they are with someone that would say that to them

The Following...man this show is dumb as fuck now. Like the first few episodes were cool, but I'm on episode 7 and I'm trying so hard not to laugh at some of the writing and shit they're throwing at me. Most of all the entire concept is just way out there. I suspended my disbelief for a little while, but this is just too much of a stretch. You got followers in some crazy ass places and you're me this was some kind of plan? gtfo with this shit.

What part of the game is this?

Some people are so happy/grateful/whatever to be with someone, they'll put up with anything.

Quite. Wasn't it just a page or so back when someone said that their ex said they'd rather be miserable than alone? So many people are just happy to be in the room, and they'll put up with whatever to stay there.

Some motherfuckers just dont want to be alone. Putting up with that type of mental abuse is some bullshit. People sometimes dont realize when they deserve better. They no longer get hungry. They settle and think things wont get better. Its fucking tragic.

Gorillaz

Quite. Wasn't it just a page or so back when someone said that their ex said they'd rather be miserable than alone? So many people are just happy to be in the room, and they'll put up with whatever to stay there.

There are a nice amount of people I know that are like that too. Idk shit ain't really worth it.

edit: part of it imo comes down to alot of people not knowing how to just "do them" at times

ReiGun

The prospect of being alone absolutely terrifies some people. They tie so much of their self-esteem and sense of worth in whether or not they have a significant other that they'll put up with all kinds of shit when they're in a relationship and become depressed or bitter and mad at the world when not in one.

Kreed

I frequent the Netflix thread....

But in all honesty i trust your opinion more. So how bad is it.

Saw it in a small theater in Miami when it premiered. Really brutal and I was genuinely pissed at all the lies Sea World tells parents/children about the whales, some of which I still believed until this documentary (ex: the staff telling kids/parents that the whales don't live very long so you don't feel bad about them being caged up). We had some local protestors at the theater too who told us about the Miami Seaquarium and the mistreatment of their whales. Definitely won't be going into another park with whales/dolphins in it.

I have slipped on ice 4 times. Bruised and banged up. Walked three miles over hills, snow, dense woods and ice in 6 degree weather. Just to walk home from work because the whole community is shut down. Fam. Fam.

Just fuck it I'm done. Iraq wasn't this goddamn hard. I almost tumbled in a goddamn motherfucking lake. A LAKE GODDAMMIT.

I'm done. Took a damn hour to walk to my house.

Fuck fuck fuck.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Edit: Now that I've showered and got those clothes off, no visibility. To compare it to something it was a live version of fucking Alan Wake minus the shadows add deer, foxes and coyotes. And now I'm looking at the back of my leg and I think something bit me.

I have slipped on ice 4 times. Bruised and banged up. Walked three miles over hills, snow, dense woods and ice in 6 degree weather. Just to walk home from work because the whole community is shut down. Fam. Fam.

Just fuck it I'm done. Iraq wasn't this goddamn hard. I almost tumbled in a goddamn motherfucking lake. A LAKE GODDAMMIT.

I'm done. Took a damn hour to walk to my house.

Fuck fuck fuck.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Rio you deserve a Skrong ass drink

Kreed

This can't be real? Can it?

The first couple of comments were believable but not that second comment the girl makes. It's like a comedy skit where the audience isn't in on the joke yet/are still unsure the skit is a joke as the skit goes on and then the writer throws in that super funny part so the audience can go "oh yeah this is a joke".

RedSwirl

See I don't know if I could deal with this kind of shit. If it was me there'd be a thread on GAF already. This is the kind of shit that makes people believe in the Friend Zone.

That just hardens the belief.

The prospect of being alone absolutely terrifies some people. They tie so much of their self-esteem and sense of worth in whether or not they have a significant other that they'll put up with all kinds of shit when they're in a relationship and become depressed or bitter and mad at the world when not in one.

A little while ago one of my cousins linked me to this preacher's page on facebook. I don't really pay attention to that stuff but one image stood out with some good general knowledge.

1551719_710451728985333_469639120_n.jpg

Should probably apply that to both sexes. It should really be posted on every page of Dating Age.

Eh, to a degree.

Me and my ex learned so many things and really grew from our relationship. There was shit I had to set her straight on and vice versa. Being in a relationship is a great way to learn that your shit definitely stinks, but it's also a good way of knowing you're way above board on other things as well.

But yea, there are people on GAF that aren't even ready to look a woman in the face and hold a conversation without voicing out loud their own self esteem issues and most of those people need to fix that before they even think about checking boxes on okcupid or hitting up bars.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah Blackfish is a really good documentary. Seaworld is such bullshit. I love how to this day they still pretend that orcas die young and their fins dip like that as a natural process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom