• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
She kills this, I had to repost this on Facebook
KuGsj.gif

"I hope you kept the receipt on this face you're making right here cause I'm gonna need you to take that right on back to the white girl factory and get you a refund. If you don't have the receipt maybe you can get some store credit and use it to stock up one some kale or fancy cheese or what have you."

#deeaaaddd

edit: being introduced to Pia Glenn is the silver lining to that Yoga article.

BHZ Mayor

"...I find the crushing of a human limb significantly objectionable, which places me in another minority when compared to the multitudes who are far more disturbed by a black yelling."

Simply beautiful.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just got trapped in a 10 minute conversation about our lord and savior Jesus Christ, the gist of which is apparently that Jesus had the blues and he and the disciples probably would have formed a jazz group if alive in present day.

Just got trapped in a 10 minute conversation about our lord and savior Jesus Christ, the gist of which is apparently that Jesus had the blues and he and the disciples probably would have formed a jazz group if alive in present day.

Maybe a half century ago, they'd be TDE now.

Good Son, m.a.a.d city

akira28

Zimmerman already showed the world that melee isn't his strong suit. They better have a metal detector installed in his corner.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

RedSwirl

Even though my area in Canada has warmed up a bit.. other day I couldn't even make it out the house cause my car couldn't make it up the ramp from my garage :(

I still can't believe it having lived in Germany a couple years. 12 inches of snow on the ground? Yo ass still going to school/work.

Mainly it's because they have an actual salt dispenser infrastructure over there and have accepted constant snow from November to February as normal. I remember waking up in the morning to 12" of snow everywhere BUT the road.

Kids would be pissed at me because on base my dad was actually capable of making the decision of whether or not to have a snow day. In two years we didn't get one.

I was talking to this really beautiful chick. A chick that I was friends with had a chat with her. The last text I got from the beautiful chick said "dude I just talked to someone that knows you. We can't hang out. I need to separate myself from men like you." That was it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That's fucked up.

Bro, you better log on to that one Facebook app and see what kinda reviews all the girls are leaving about you.

Damn. What's the friend's problem?

Attention whore. I walked into a sushi place yesterday with a film student friend and the hater just happened to be in the place. When I didn't say hi she went to the restroom and sent me a snapchat of her making a frowning face. SHE WAS AT THE PLACE WITH HER BF!

That's fucked up.

Bro, you better log on to that one Facebook app and see what kinda reviews all the girls are leaving about you.

wait what?

I think I know what that's all about, then.

At the bar on Friday night the hater chick saw me talking to a chick. She walked up. Kissed me on the cheek and said "We need to talk." The girl I was talking to just walked away. I was actually cool with that happening because that's when I met the black chick. She must have told her some shit a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom