• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Does does anyone besides me support an Amanda Knox extradition? I hope John Kerry honors our treaty with Italy and does the right thing.

If that were any of us we'd be extradited. An employer fires us and then we wind up involved in a murder case. We show no emotion in custody and ruin a dude's life forever. People are on my facebook feed crying over injustice.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does does anyone besides me support an Amanda Knox extradition? I hope John Kerry honors our treaty with Italy and does the right thing.

If that were any of us we'd be extradited. An employer fires us and then we wind up involved in a murder case. We show no emotion in custody and ruin a dude's life forever. People are on my facebook feed crying over injustice.
Eh... I'd be more onto the fact that the Italian legal system is complete and utter trash. There's no way to tell what the fuck went down or exactly how much of that investigation was screwed up.

RedSwirl

He does work well as an Earth One Alfred.
FwHKHh5.jpg

The fuck? I just spent like 20 minutes looking up Earth One Alfred and other stuff and damn.

On the one hand they thought up a more plausible background for a butler with medical/combat knowledge. But on the other hand I like the mystery behind traditional Alfred's origins. Nolan/Year One Alfred knows that stuff which just leaves questions: What got a British dude like that so close to the Waynes? What the hell did he do earlier (like in Rangoon)? He's like an anti-Joker.

thank you based Miyazaki for shitting on all these weird ass anime fans.

Oh Damn.

I don't support it because the Italian authorities already fucked the investigation from the start. They should let it go. They fucked up bad.

Kreed

I don't support a court system that allows someone to go free and then change their minds years later with the possibility of the decision being reversed over and over in the court system. I don't care if it's Amanda Knox or George Zimmerman, once a verdict is done it's done IMO. If she committed another crime in Italy or they wanted to try her for something else, extradite her for that. But the same damn crime she was already let lose for? Italy can learn from Ja Rule in this situation and take that L.

But, most of the people in that thread didn't bother to read the translated article, let alone the source.

He literally says that the industry is a nest of otaku because it's filled with people who are misanthropes.

He's also talking more about the animation/quality of the animation and how humans are being animated, designed, and written vs anime being made/catering to social misfits which is what most people are taking from his comments. Although they do go hand in hand since the Otaku fans support these badly animated/written shows.

FyreWulff

Nope, even if she is truly guilty, you don't get to just keep trying until you convict someone for PR purposes.

Not like it's going to be fun for her now anyway, she's pretty much stuck in the US now since any other country could potentially deport her to Italy if they know she's there.

1. Someone has to make a BHM thread. Make an actual informative thread

2. I'm struggling to finish ACIV:BF. Like it's not a bad game at all, but at the same time it's doing nothing for me.

3. I need something to play, I barely play videogames anymore.

What platforms do you have/what are you into

PC
PC
PS3
PC
PC

I have way too many steam games, but none of them really interest me atm. Last game I played for any length was XCOM, I put so many hours into that game and its DLC.

My vote goes to Spades.

Might as well

I just started playing Civilization 4. It's really difficult and I'm terrible at it. I made it all the way to 1950 and then got destroyed by Montezuma.

Might look into it

Get a Vita mang.

>_>

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom