• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Just saw Devo's avy lmao
Thanks! :)

So what's with these avatars? I'm noticing a trend and I don't want to be a sore thumb lol
It started off as a joke and just snowballed from there

This is where the cool kids chill, and the cool kids are out on a Saturday night.

Except me. I'm home.

Naw i'm in the same boat right now, just got out of work and I'm crashing for the night
which is code for playing battlefield 4 for about an hour and passing out

Saturday night suckas. And I got squat going on.

These days I have more fun in the house doing 1,000 piece puzzles with my girl than going out with my boys. This is how guys get lost in the sauce.

Yeah, I'm kinda bored. What y'all doing?

J10

Banned
How does no one have Dolph/Grace?

I did not know they were ever a couple. Typing 'Dolph/Grace' into Google yielded some awesome results.

JPgcEal.jpg
DLJrLTh.jpg
jxCEBst.jpg

Saturday night suckas. And I got squat going on.

These days I have more fun in the house doing 1,000 piece puzzles with my girl than going out with my boys. This is how guys get lost in the sauce.

Yeah, I'm kinda bored. What y'all doing?

Scotch & Beer and Borderlands 2.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
how did u get that awesome tag? lmao
I've had it for roughly 2-3 years now before I ever posted in BCT. Hell, BCT might not even been a thing yet.

I actually don't know what the story is. I assume BA or bish tagged me in NBA-age.

Nakazato

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site so forgive me if I'm a little shy. Hope it's okay if I drop in.

Where you're from- Michigan
Where you live- Michigan
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- I'm heavily mixed with Black, Native American (Mexican Natives), and some European (mostly French).
Do you know your roots- Kind of
Your Age- 21
Favorite musical genre- Probably jazz
Your profession/major/career interest- I'm majoring in Elementary Education.
Your religious affiliation- None
Hobbies- Other than writing/reading, I love Collecting scarves.

Oh and yes, I am a lady. :3
Welcome.

Don't worry about king crab (slay) he's a harmless simp

Nakazato

So... Ashton and Mila flew in the Jacksonville today.... 4 days before a gig I have next week... I'm sure that I ts related some how.

Nakazato

So... Ashton and Mila flew in the Jacksonville today.... 4 days before a gig I have next week... I'm sure that I ts related some how.

I saw that. the news reporter met them at the airport and was asking them questions and they didnt want to be bothered lol.
Yea he should have just left them alone. Its kinda crazy this job I know nothing about... at all. Its all very confusing. But if its not related I'd be suprised

J10

Banned
Ever get to the end of a game and completely lose the desire to finish it? Happens to me often.

I'm literally minutes away from finishing Borderlands 2 but I'm posting here instead.

Ever get to the end of a game and completely lose the desire to finish it? Happens to me often.

I'm literally minutes away from finishing Borderlands 2 but I'm posting here instead.

Yea I did that with Mass Effect 3, I was a few minutes away from finishing ME3 and then I just stopped caring about it altogether and uninstalled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom