• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

So Interracial marriage proposal

So couple things.
1. Its on Worldstar
2. Dude makes a movie trailer to propose to his girl in front of his whole family
3. Family is cool as fuck welcoming her to the family
4. And yes its an interracial couple.

Its cool enough to make a thread honestly.

Nice to see something a little different then the usual struggle
lXFOtPA.jpg

that was cool

Yes I wanted a reason to post that
Glad it wasn't as struggle as Budden's either

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
is lightning from final fantasy XIII supposed to be boring and unlikeable? im playing dissidia and this chick is awful

So couple things.
1. Its on Worldstar
2. Dude makes a movie trailer to propose to his girl in front of his whole family

That was a great idea.

The pessimist in me is wondering if he got stopped while running around outside. Someone had to give him a worried look.

And I see this still upholds the long tradition of WSHH videos being vertical only.

Spinluck

So couple things.
1. Its on Worldstar

wow good for him.

wish them the best.

Why in the fuck did I read the comments?

lol @ the one saying it's a sin to marry outside your race, and double lol @ quoting biblical Scripture to try and prove it.

is lightning from final fantasy XIII supposed to be boring and unlikeable? im playing dissidia and this chick is awful

she is a shitty character :-( (like most of the characters in ff13)

such a shame, i liked her ff13 design so much.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You know people are desperate when they gotta bring the bible up lol seriously? Are they that stupid that they think that stuff will really stray people from being with who they love?

I don't even wanna see the comments. Thanks for the heads up because I almost looked lol

Have the same people being doing character designs and/or story since FF10? Personally, that's where the series started to lose interest.

I was skeptical of FF9 at first, but ended up loving it. FF10 was cool for the most part, but I got bored towards the end. 11 is a MMO I never played. I quit 12 about a quarter into I think because I didn't like any of the characters. I didn't even bother with 13 since I kept reading the characters where meh and it took forever to get good.

I played the beta for 14 and like the art style, but the gameplay wasn't my taste.

Ever get to the end of a game and completely lose the desire to finish it? Happens to me often.

I'm literally minutes away from finishing Borderlands 2 but I'm posting here instead.
FFTactics: War of the Lions is that game for me. I think it's more like I don't want it to end, though. I always stop right before the final story missions at the church.

Ignoring her dull as dirt personality, she's one of the best characters in the game. She actually jumped ahead of ExDeath in one of the latest tier rankings.

Parallax

Just the typical boring tomboy with an attitude problem. Not much to see here.

then why does square have such a hardon for her?

she is a shitty character :-( (like most of the characters in ff13)

such a shame, i liked her ff13 design so much.

huh. well that doesnt inspire much hope for me to play it.

Ignoring her dull as dirt personality, she's one of the best characters in the game. She actually jumped ahead of ExDeath in one of the latest tier rankings.

im guessing thats with the skills set right? because shes the most diificult character ive use so far. i hope onion knight is of the same quality of the previous one. i rolled shit with him.

RedSwirl

You know people are desperate when they gotta bring the bible up lol seriously? Are they that stupid that they think that stuff will really stray people from being with who they love?

I don't even wanna see the comments. Thanks for the heads up because I almost looked lol

It's like the comments on Washington Times. I don't wanna read them, but I still end up reading them.

Lightning is such a boring character, but then again I really don't like the cast of FFXIII minus Sazh.

The designs on the other hand? I like Snow's FFXIII outfit. Too bad Snow the character is ass.

She is such a boring character, but then again I really don't like the cast of FFXIII minus Sazh.

The designs on the other hand? I like Snow's FFXIII outfit. Too bad Snow the character is ass.

You like the dude who shucks and jives with a chicken shitting and pissing in his afro?

im guessing thats with the skills set right? because shes the most diificult character ive use so far. i hope onion knight is of the same quality of the previous one. i rolled shit with him.

Yeah, when you have access to all her skills, she's actually right under Ultimecia in the rankings (Ultimecia is at the top). Onion Knight rose to mid tier in this version, actually.

In all seriousness -- in the English version at least -- he has the best voice acting.

Even Snow, who's voiced by Troy Baker, is done horribly. So bland.

I couldn't understand Serah worth a shit when I watched friends play. Like some weird one-third french, one-third aussie, one-third speech impediment thing going on.

Err not Serah I mean Oerba Dia Vanille.

Parallax

Yeah, when you have access to all her skills, she's actually right under Ultimecia in the rankings (Ultimecia is at the top). Onion Knight rose to mid tier in this version, actually.

he was low tier before? oh man i gotta check on the ranking system

I couldn't understand Serah worth a shit when I watched friends play. Like some weird one-third french, one-third aussie, one-third speech impediment thing going on.

Err not Serah I mean Oerba Dia Vanille.
I didn't understand what was going on with her either... Terrible cast. I'll always love it visually at least.

Spinluck

I like Lightning. (._. )

i like what she could've been. i set my expectations pretty high, cause she looked like a very promising female protag, them trailers were hype as fuck. her design was also better than a lot of the recent ff protags.

in the end we just get this soldier asshole tomboy. who is always mad at everyone, and is salty over her little sisters tryhard boyfriend. they try to throw her a surprise bday party or some shit, and she basically straight up tells them to
fuck right off.
i admit, i lol'd.

lightning-slaps-fang-o.gif

560361_o.gif

she becomes more and more tolerable further into the game, but lacks what i wanted to see or expected based off the trailers. she's still somewhat of a badass though. haven't bothered to touch any of the sequels to ffxiii, probably won't till all ps3 games are at bargain bin prices.

Lightning is such a boring character, but then again I really don't like the cast of FFXIII minus Sazh.
This right here. But I also liked Fang.....
You like the dude who shucks and jives with a chicken shitting and pissing in his afro?

Storywise and VA wise Sazh is the best character in the game. Sazh was that one character in the game that had depth, far from shallow. He was in this shit for his son. And it showed.
Sugar and Rainbows?!?!

Tokubetsu

My thing is blood. I'm sticking with it. Hope to see some trolls in effect though. May Devo's bans be brief but worth it this month.

So the now ex hit me up asking me did I want to hang out with her and her friends for the Superbowl party. Yea miss me with that shit; she's been trying to be all friendly and shit thinking I'm going to be her friend and stuff. I cut her off completely. Removed her, her mom, sister from my FB, removed the numbers, snapchat, voxer. I don't have time for this foolishness.

Following a trend, what's hot, etc...

I think he meant that as in “I don't notice anything strange *wink wink*” and not literally unaware of what the guy was talking about.

It took this dude 4 years to commit? He's *very* lucky she stayed around. Jesus.

So the now ex hit me up asking me did I want to hang out with her and her friends for the Superbowl party. Yea miss me with that shit; she's been trying to be all friendly and shit thinking I'm going to be her friend and stuff. I cut her off completely. Removed her, her mom, sister from my FB, removed the numbers, snapchat, voxer. I don't have time for this foolishness.
I know those feels. I don't know why women think that arrangement is going to work, or why they think a man would be willing to play along. Nope.

Kreed

I've known people who waited twice as long. Others who are expecting kids and still just dating. Four seems reasonable by comparison.

Plus he mentioned them having some ups and downs in his speech, so who knows what happened along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom