• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Welcome. Also it looks like no one asked you the most important question.

KFC or Popeyes?

I hate KFC so Popeyes. :3

So the now ex hit me up asking me did I want to hang out with her and her friends for the Superbowl party. Yea miss me with that shit; she's been trying to be all friendly and shit thinking I'm going to be her friend and stuff. I cut her off completely. Removed her, her mom, sister from my FB, removed the numbers, snapchat, voxer. I don't have time for this foolishness.

I had an ex do something like that. I broke up with him and he started harassing my friends for months and even going as far as to call my mom! After all the shit he did, he had the nerve to text me on my birthday begging to be friends again. Pissed me off.

It just doesn't seem healthy you know? I cut off all ties from him and I continue to reject him and yet to this day, he messages me every blue moon about some bullshit, and its been 2 years since I ended things! Its ridiculous...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm typically cool with all my exes but then again I've never had one of those types of breakups. My best friend had an argument with this girl (now his ex) and the first thing she did was call his older sister.

I'd be throwing all of their shit in the bushes if they tried to bring my family into some shit like that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It really depends on the circumstances and the type of person. Some can be friends with their ex's, others can't at all, most people fall somewhere in between. I think any relationship that is freshly ended definitely needs space though. And if someone wants to cut ties and move on, the other person should respect that.

I despise people who play games with going around you to your family or publicly "inviting" you to do things when they know you don't want to see them. It's a tactic to assuage guilt.

Dear diary

I was at the gym today & saw this beautiful Afro haired vision of beauty. I was about to break my solemn vow of never hitting on a girl at the gym....until I saw her boyfriend kiss her : /

ReiGun

Dear diary

I was at the gym today & saw this beautiful Afro haired vision of beauty. I was about to break my solemn vow of never hitting on a girl at the gym....until I saw her boyfriend kiss her : /

tumblr_mzvxhpzIhT1qi8brmo1_r2_500.gif

"Ain't nothing for you here, bruh."

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I'm typically cool with all my exes but then again I've never had one of those types of breakups. My best friend had an argument with this girl (now his ex) and the first thing she did was call his older sister.

I'd be throwing all of their shit in the bushes if they tried to bring my family into some shit like that.

I've only dated a few times and except this particular ex, the rest are cool.

Its a serious red flag when an ex tries to involve family. If you're married, maybe not so much but any other time, it's disturbing. I'm glad he eventually stopped bothering everyone. It's stressful because that made me blame myself for them being harassed.

He may still pop up every now and then to say something to me but I don't let him get to me anymore.

It really depends on the circumstances and the type of person. Some can be friends with their ex's, others can't at all, most people fall somewhere in between. I think any relationship that is freshly ended definitely needs space though. And if someone wants to cut ties and move on, the other person should respect that.

I despise people who play games with going around you to your family or publicly "inviting" you to do things when they know you don't want to see them. It's a tactic to assuage guilt.

Agreed. :3

I've known people who waited twice as long. Others who are expecting kids and still just dating. Four seems reasonable by comparison.

I met my wife in feb 2008, we were living together by july of that same year, but didn't get married until july 2013.

Commitment just means different things to different people. I was "committed" 5 months in, just wasn't married.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omg, im just now reading that talkaboutmarriage/copingwithinfidelity thread on coli

its like the first time i heard ether combined with watching the green ranger stomp out the power rangers while listening to mj's hof induction speech

Husband has fetish of me being with other men. It's destroying me.
56 year old wife sexting 25 year old boy.

omg, im just now reading that talkaboutmarriage/copingwithinfidelity thread on coli

its like the first time i heard ether combined with watching the green ranger stomp out the power rangers while listening to mj's hof induction speech

That thread about disney introducing a gay couple on one of their shows is pathetic.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
How does a Maceman beat a Musketman? Civilization is fucking dumb. I hate this game.

Musketman misses with the first shot, gets bashed in the head while reloading. Simple.

PS The Zulu Impi (Civ V: BNW) is probably my favorite unit in the whole game. So OP.

DominoKid

ran across this one post where dude was cheating with his mother-in-law.

dude's homeboy was talking about his wife might be less angry than if it was just some random chick.

cmon.

ran across this one post where dude was cheating with his mother-in-law.

dude's homeboy was talking about his wife might be less angry than if it was just some random chick.

cmon.

I shouldn't be but I'm blown away that there's an actual website for this. And some of these threads....

akira28

I usually wait for year 2, because that's when the real shit starts coming out. Make it to 4 years and we might be on our way.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
you know these IR avi's should be a februrary tradition for BG. It just subversive enough to offend racist but its also requires so little effort on our parts.

I'm just gonna YT the commercials. I'm watching movies with the wifey before I go to work.

And 4 years ain't long at all. Been with mine for 8 and we been living together about as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom