• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Bfg3TjoCQAEUYdB.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just checked on the score. good fucking god, what the hell happened? its like I'm watching the patriots/giants game again

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
No....

By the way, its almost 2am where I'm at, thinking I should sleep but what if Peyton pulls something out of Goddell's Hat, the indecision

yeah people don't understand how crazy a $10 million bet is. I don't even think one bookie could cover that on a single bet

Other companies should take a page from Coke. All this controversy over a straight forward ad from all kinds of angles because idiots and racists.

So since your boy avoided any and all things super bowl(except for the Kitty Bowl, that shit was damn entertaining), what commercials were hot this year?

I saw the trailers for ASM2, CATWS, and TAOE anything else?

So since your boy avoided any and all things super bowl(except for the Kitty Bowl, that shit was damn entertaining), what commercials were hot this year?

I saw the trailers for ASM2, CATWS, and TAOE anything else?

Jack Baur is back with another 24. Jack was carrying a drunk looking Chole while shooting up London.

I also saw a quick Need for Speed trailer. Not much to say about it other than it's a video game movie. Odds are it will make a great future episode of "How Did This Get Made?"

Spinluck

what a shitty game (boring as fuck). i enjoy peypey as a player.

but i cannot defend him and his team tonight, they were just outmatched in every aspect of the game. goddamn, i feel bad for broncos fans everywhere.

this girl i am currently comforting is a broncos fan, so something good can still come from this night!

Trey

I like how the ESPN talking heads are talking like Peyton was carrying the Broncos all season. Yeah he was great but he shit the bed tonight

Team was just outmatched. You could argue that Peyton was the best player on the Broncos, which obviously isn't saying much.

could have been a competitive game but Seattle just was firing on all cylinders and Broncos couldn't hang.

royalan

So, I've been meaning to ask this for days now...

But what's with all the pics of black men with white women? Is this a meme I've missed?

You guys make it really hard to lurk in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom