• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know some people wait until February to let their ignorance shine.

Damn I thought she was Asian too or mixed. Her eyes lookin rather Asiany in this pic
2249074-cast_feature_clementine.png

Kreed

Black GAF I need some advice. I'm black and I've never actually dated a black girl. I've had three girlfriends in my past and they were all white. This year there's this really cute black girl in my class and I've started talking to her a little. I'm going to see if she'd like to hang out sometime. Is there anything I should be aware of beforehand? Or is dating a black girl the same as dating a white girl? FYI, I'm in University.

Think of the girl as a person first, not as a group/collection of stereotypes.

FyreWulff

Don't need Arizona, anyway. We actually have no true national holidays, so you just need a vast majority of states to adopt a day in legislation and boom, de facto national holiday

FyreWulff

Tip my hat to you bro

I know you probably can't answer this and I 100% expect you not to, but I am hoping the Watchdogs U version is still coming out. I talked with a couple of the guys at E3 and was looking forward to doing the pad co-op stuff without having to take over someone's smartphone or ipad. Pretty much the main reason I'm interested in that version above all the others.

Business is business, though. I'll be checking it out on my 360 otherwise.

Society of concerned cereal eaters didn't tip you off?

Cereal is no laughing matter, man

Black GAF I need some advice. I'm black and I've never actually dated a black girl. I've had three girlfriends in my past and they were all white. This year there's this really cute black girl in my class and I've started talking to her a little. I'm going to see if she'd like to hang out sometime. Is there anything I should be aware of beforehand? Or is dating a black girl the same as dating a white girl? FYI, I'm in University.
Don't get her hair wet, pull it w/o permission or try to run your hands through it unless you are 100% sure it's real. I've gotten my hand jammed up in a few tracks in my day to learn this the hard way. When it comes to sealing the deal you might have to work a little bit harder in the bedroom, that's been my experience at least.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be out. Not because I can't wait, it just seems fucking weird.

Yeah

it's like, why are you telling me this?

Why do we have to follow such a rigid schedule to be together?

Also THREE MONTHS!!! Dudes without girlfriends get pussy more often than that

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
new girl I'm dating hit me with a minimum of 90 days of dating before sex

the struggle is so real

is this normal
I'd be looking at them like they were crazy and say "OK...do you normally have a problem with these kinds of things that you have to set rules like that? Didn't realize we were in kindergarten again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom