• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
lol
**NSFW**

at some random festival there LOL

my friend who got stationed there for something sometime ago was joking around about how it seemed like the most racist place he's ever been. turns out we look it up and he's not too far off lol. aside from what some of them think of black people, we read that muslims and jews get the worst of it.

I remember me and a friend were in Stockholm back in 2006, and we ended up going into a random convenience store there to get a snack.

I told the guy working there that I wanted to get a chocolate muffin. Me and my friend both swear we heard him say "Chocolate? Oh...black, of course, yesssss". We didn't think anything of it at the moment, but as soon as we walked out I looked at her and asked:

"Wait...did that dude just say something racist?"

She looked at me, and then we both just started cracking up. To this day, me and my friend still randomly say "black, of course" with a Swedish accent whenever we do something stereotypically black.

I still have no idea if random Swedish 7-11 guy was trying to be racist on the low though. Do black people eat a lot of chocolate in Sweden or something? I dunno

I had a great time in Sweden, some of the nicest and friendly people out there. I was in Lund though. Hell, I could see myself retiring there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Parents won't drive you to school? No problem.
MfpPaku.gif

JohnDoe

Banned
"I'm having trouble with my iCloud, photostream isn't working properly"
"Alright sir, let me take a look at your photostream"
*huge cam pic of a (his?) dick*

"._."
"..."

Young Magus

Well half my birthday night sucked.

My friend's girlfriend asked me if her friend that just moved into town could join us on my birthday since a bunch of us were hitting up the club. I got the impression that she was trying to hook us up, since she kept dropping descriptors. A year younger than me, cute, redhead with a Scottish accent. I was like fosho, bring her along. I hit up my friend later to get confirmation, and dude told me to my face that his gf's friend was legit cute. Nigga did me dirty.

I was at a lounge a friend DJ's at that's a few blocks away from the club we were going to, pregaming, but we were waiting on a few people, including my friend, his girlfriend and her friend. They arrived, and I was at a loss for words... in a bad way. The "cute friend," well, she was chub as fuck, and of course she was wearing the loudest gear in San Jo that night... you know, shit that wasn't doing her any favors. She was wearing some bright ass red summer dress, an even redder jacket over the dress, black leggings and some gold as fuck belt. She got closer and she had those dark rings around her eyes. Cute redhead my ass, this heffer walkin' in the club looking like Dr. Robutnick. We left the lounge, and walked to club which kind of sucked since it was starting to rain. Anyways, we ended up stopping half way there cause homegirl got hungry and needed to get in a McDonald's break. And girl didn't just get a chicken select wrap, she got a whole damned feast, but whatever.

Girl was on me all fucking night. Kept trying to talk, tryna grind, rubbin' all up on me off the dance floor, and mentioned on a few occasions that she "only lives a few blocks away"... home girl was trying to get it in. I don't know if it's indicative of the accent in general, but her deep ass Scottish accent would melt boners. That shit's good for war chants and demands for freedom, but it sure as hell ain't sexy. I have recent history with not given a fuck when I'm drunk, and I sure as hell wasn't trying to be drug back to her habitat and wake up in bed the next morning wondering where I fucked up in life, so from that moment on I didn't drink shit. I needed to be on top of my game.

Shit ruined my whole birthday night. Didn't get to dance with nobody, couldn't hit up any girls, was sober as fuck for half the night and generally couldn't do shit without this girl shadowing my ass. My friends tried to devert her away numerous times with no success, and homegirl couldn't catch a hint with a fucking strategy guide. Needless to say, I'm a bit pissed with my friend and his girlfriend.
On one hand I feel sorry for ya,
on the other hand Im fuckin dying of laughter.

Happy Birthday man!!

Nakazato

Well half my birthday night sucked.

My friend's girlfriend asked me if her friend that just moved into town could join us on my birthday since a bunch of us were hitting up the club. I got the impression that she was trying to hook us up, since she kept dropping descriptors. A year younger than me, cute, redhead with a Scottish accent. I was like fosho, bring her along. I hit up my friend later to get confirmation, and dude told me to my face that his gf's friend was legit cute. Nigga did me dirty.

I was at a lounge a friend DJ's at that's a few blocks away from the club we were going to, pregaming, but we were waiting on a few people, including my friend, his girlfriend and her friend. They arrived, and I was at a loss for words... in a bad way. The "cute friend," well, she was chub as fuck, and of course she was wearing the loudest gear in San Jo that night... you know, shit that wasn't doing her any favors. She was wearing some bright ass red summer dress, an even redder jacket over the dress, black leggings and some gold as fuck belt. She got closer and she had those dark rings around her eyes. Cute redhead my ass, this heffer walkin' in the club looking like Dr. Robutnick. We left the lounge, and walked to club which kind of sucked since it was starting to rain. Anyways, we ended up stopping half way there cause homegirl got hungry and needed to get in a McDonald's break. And girl didn't just get a chicken select wrap, she got a whole damned feast, but whatever.

Girl was on me all fucking night. Kept trying to talk, tryna grind, rubbin' all up on me off the dance floor, and mentioned on a few occasions that she "only lives a few blocks away"... home girl was trying to get it in. I don't know if it's indicative of the accent in general, but her deep ass Scottish accent would melt boners. That shit's good for war chants and demands for freedom, but it sure as hell ain't sexy. I have recent history with not given a fuck when I'm drunk, and I sure as hell wasn't trying to be drug back to her habitat and wake up in bed the next morning wondering where I fucked up in life, so from that moment on I didn't drink shit. I needed to be on top of my game.

Shit ruined my whole birthday night. Didn't get to dance with nobody, couldn't hit up any girls, was sober as fuck for half the night and generally couldn't do shit without this girl shadowing my ass. My friends tried to devert her away numerous times with no success, and homegirl couldn't catch a hint with a fucking strategy guide. Needless to say, I'm a bit pissed with my friend and his girlfriend.

Couldnt have been that bad. She hit 3 check boxes. She was a Lil heavy. I don't know I like my girls a Lil bit bigger

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Someone I really don't like in general just gave me $100. Don't know how to react to this.

i'd give it back.

i'll pay money not to have those kinds of problems... consider yourself lucky you got an advance notice on problems to come

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That Marcus Smart thread turned out exactly as predicted. Keep doing work, DY.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
wolf of wall street was indeed legit. Saw it last night. not a family movie btw.
It was like scarface meets family guy.
I personally dislike Leo but he killed this shit.
check it out if you haven't already.

RE: Marcus Smart

I believe in the old adage, " An armed society is a polite society"

I think that half of all these incidents wouldn't happen if the offenders on both sides knew there were repercussions. Swift and immediate one. There were like 20k people in that venue if an accusation from players resulted in fan ejection and banishment from team venues then the fan taunting like that would stop.

If confronting a fan resulted in automatic 3-5 game suspension then that would stop.

cdyhybrid

damn.

that thread is doing my head in w/ all that "we pay, you're the talent, suck it up and deal w/ the abuse that comes w/ it" rhetoric. it's really on some "dance monkey dance" shit.

Funniest ones to me are all the "act like a professional" posts. HE'S NOT GETTING PAID.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Best line I heard about the Marcus Smart thing was something along the lines...

"We expect the kid to act like a grownup so that the grownups are allowed to act like kids."

Be the bigger man while we do absolutely nothing to change the vile atmosphere we make you play in.

I'm really annoyed by people lately.

More of these guys need to get punched in the mouth. All he got was shoved and a good stare, he can take it. Its like i tell my little cousins sometimes, don't say stupid shit because you might need to defend your stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom