• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
BAYONIGGA IS EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!! THE QUEEN OF VIDEO GAMES!!!! OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DominoKid

also, i really want to see Bayo 2 in person because every time i see a trailer the graphics look like shit to me. it's been a while since i played the first one but i remember it looking better than that. maybe it didnt...

regardless, nobody i know has a Wii U and i'm damn sure not buying one so i probably will never get to see it.

don't worry he has his thick redhead that will ease the pain

Winston and Bertie from New Girl

edit: found it

tumblr_n0k1078VGZ1s8ua6yo1_250.gif

Yeah I am getting it on PC this time. Might get a headset, been long time since I beencalled nigger .

I was playing counter strike last night and some guy was randomly saying it into his mic. "nigger" "nigger" "fag" "nigger" the whole fucking match.

I cant wait for Titanfall on the Xbone.

I assumed you were gonna get it on the 360, since it's gonna be the church's chicken version of the game.

I was playing counter strike last night and some guy was randomly saying it into his mic. "nigger" "nigger" "fag" "nigger" the whole fucking match.

I assumed you were gonna get it on the 360, since it's gonna be the church's chicken version of the game.
Church's is what real chicken eaters eat. Just like real Titanfall players play on Xbone.

Slayven

That game don't look good at all to me.

I wish I could be as excited as everyone else about it. but man it looks like a single player MMO

That game feels off to me, I waiting for the other shoe to drop.

this dude

im so glad people still arent repping smt X fire emblem. that game is vaporware until proven otherwise. like the last guardian

Should drop it and do SMT x Kamen Rider.

So mentioned last guardian...lol

Developement hell. I don't know about you fam but I love reading afterwards on overly delayed games. The circumstances of nonsense is awesome

harSon

Banned
Guess we don't have any math majors in here. Just realized I said volume instead of area haha.

And man, I just picked up my glasses and I can't believe how blind I was. I didn't even feel like I needed them, but that drive home was like jumping from standard definition to HD... Or washing the windows on your dirty ass car. Shit's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom