• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

You mean you don't like sliding potshots? That shit is hyyyypeeee.

--

So I found out there was a Five Guys in Atlanta. GeorgiaGAF, should I make a stop there tomorrow? Worth the visit?

Not GA-GAF, but I'd say it's worth a try at least once. Cajun fries are good.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Re6 got some badass mechanics. I wish more games had something similar. I heard about Vanquish so I might look into that one.

Nearly got into a fist fight with my barber. Contemplating calling in sick the rest of the week. Should have known better when I had to explain what a medium bald fade was... There ain't no repairing this shit...

I know that feeling man. My barber got me out here looking like a black skinhead.

see thats why I drive 30 minutes to see my barber and take appointments at 12 in the morning on weekends

completely worth it when you know you'll be looking right at the end of it

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Re6 got some badass mechanics. I wish more games had something similar. I heard about Vanquish so I might look into that one.

Vanquish is badass. It's mechanics aren't quite like RE 6's though. It's the one third person shooter where, if you have to rely on the chest high walls, you're playing it wrong.

What up BCT, been a long time......Let's recap my hiatus:
  • Was a victim of the Target hacking situation messed up my finances....new cards etc,.
  • Kids thought me and the wife were getting divorced (touched on this a while ago)....had to deal with them rebelling and what not. My son who is autistic goes without saying, but my daughter who has always excelled in school and stayed out of trouble starting getting into fights, bad attitude with teachers, etc,.
  • Step-son upped his simp game to maximum levels and gave his account info to a chick he was trying to kick it with in Salisbury NC we in Raleigh.....She was/is pregnant with some other dudes kid; her and other dude wiped his ass dry. Resulting in a repossessed car I had to help him recover. Oh and he drove his ass from Raleigh to Salisbury the same day he gave her his account info...even took shawty to the doctor and he paid for the doctor visit.
  • Some punk kids took advantage of the winter storm here in NC last week and stole my Truck!!!

The silver lining in all this I guess is the wife and I are in counseling and doing better than ever, as a result of the target issue a lot of discrepancies were discovered on my credit and after getting a lot of that cleaned up and my beacon jumped up 135 points and I'm about to get that Audi A5 coupe I been eyeing for a minute.

Glad to see some Heels/Wolves/Devils up in here!

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Vanquish is badass. It's mechanics aren't quite like RE 6's though. It's the one third person shooter where, if you have to rely on the chest high walls, you're playing it wrong.

Sounds good to me. I'm a suicide player in just about every game I play so any game that says "take cover" is rough for me lol

I always tell people not to rely on cover for Re6 because the enemy will not stand by and let you stay there. Sadly a lot of people play it that way anyway.

I'm drunk. 4 Look + Sushi + Soup = Turnt up, drunk Rio. I'm fucking snookered goddammit. Hell fuck yeah that shit got me goddamn gone. Time to play EDF. And drink some more.

Wooooo9ooooooooo!

I feel like J10 is always on the verge of getting banned, just the way he talks. He even got some suspect posts in here that I think we collectively don't say anything about.

I'm doing everything to keep up concentration. I'm fucking feeling nice. My girl sitting up hollaring at her peoples. My stepdaughter in the hospital pregnant with a GI bleed risking my grandbaby. I'm bout to hop in a car and beat asses. I gotta sober up for real.

Nakazato

I'm doing everything to keep up concentration. I'm fucking feeling nice. My girl sitting up hollaring at her peoples. My stepdaughter in the hospital pregnant with a GI bleed risking my grandbaby. I'm bout to hop in a car and beat asses. I gotta sober up for real.

YO YO YO. Stop Take a second and call a cab. Dont risk it.

Edit: Your girl is driving right ?

YO YO YO. Stop Take a second and call a cab. Dont risk it.

Edit: Your girl is driving right ?

Riovane digivolved to Worldbreaker Riovane!!!!!

Nah I'm straight I'm gonna sit in front of my TV. And avoid listening to my wife on the phone. I'm gonna pet my cat. I'm straight and functional.

Gorillaz

^that vid was hilarious
I can't get hype for a corridor shooter with no multi-player. Great graphics or not.
Re: The Order

I felt the same. Still do but I guess it will depend heavily on the replay value, I mean heavy. For instance TLOU even without MP would have been worth the price of admission.

Speaking of which the dlc for it was actually pretty good, loved the "slower" moments alot. I want a water gun mode for MP now.

Well, gotta say it's been around 4ish weeks since I broke up with my GF. And it's kinda just now hitting me.

That stated, currently started watching The Walking Dead again picking up at season 3 after not watching it since 2012. I still remember everything damn near verbatim. Currently on episode 2; Rick gives very little fucks nowadays I see.

Onemic

Well, gotta say it's been around 4ish weeks since I broke up with my GF. And it's kinda just now hitting me.

That stated, currently started watching The Walking Dead again picking up at season 3 after not watching it since 2012. I still remember everything damn near verbatim. Currently on episode 2; Rick gives very little fucks nowadays I see.

Funny enough I broke up with my GF about a week ago. I feel like I made a mistake....

Enzom21

Dat comments section difference.
This one in particular... racists look for that one black dude to validate their bullshit.
ScreenShot2014-02-17at95227PM.png

And so proving all n*ggers might be black but not all blacks are n*ggers. Mr. Bass, my hat goes off to you.

Funny enough I broke up with my GF about a week ago. I feel like I made a mistake....

Our break up was mutual, but ultimately she was unhappy. Now she's dating some dude who does MMA for a living. Honestly I don't miss her so much as I miss the company. I mean any chick who shares my interests can fill her spot TBH. We had alot in common but I never felt like she was "the one".

This one in particular... racists look for that one black dude to validate their bullshit.

Chris Rock probably wishes he never made that joke.

Ugh. I believe that I need to get serious about my job hunt very soon. I have friends making good enough money at present so that when they leave college, they're set. Me? Not so.

Umm, if you all haven't seen the last page of the nba all-star thread.. do yourself a favor and check it out. One post damn near killed me.

Umm, if you all haven't seen the last page of the nba all-star thread.. do yourself a favor and check it out. One post damn near killed me.
Lol it's hilarious but it's not going to help that thread get reopened. And dude popped up in that all star thread to complain about that as well.

I haven't posted in the all star thread because of what I might say...

Lol it's hilarious but it's not going to help that thread get reopened. And dude popped up in that all star thread to complain about that as well.

True, and filler is cool and all but he hasn't posted in NBA-gaf in a long time and has never been a regular.

edit:and it's a quote from someone else who isn't a NBA-gaf regular.

It makes NBAgaf look bad when in reality it has very little to do with the community.

Wish you guys would link stuff you talk about to save time having to search.

Anyways, Blackace isn't a mod anymore?? Anyone know the story on this?

Enzom21

Wish you guys would link stuff you talk about to save time having to search.

Anyways, Blackace isn't a mod anymore?? Anyone know the story on this?

Some dude in the NBA thread complained to Duckroll about bullying.
Duckroll closed the thread.
Blackace re-opened it.
Evilore closed the thread and demodded Blackace.

Some dude in the NBA thread complained to Duckroll about bullying.
Duckroll closed the thread.
Blackace re-opened it.
Evilore closed the thread and demodded Blackace.

There's a few more details than that. Dude is going for an Oscar with his 'why can't we be friends' routine and fake civility post thread-lock.

Enzom21

There's a few more details than that. Dude is going for an Oscar with his 'why can't we be friends' routine and fake civility post thread-lock.
Yeah I didn't want to get caught up in his continued bitching about people talking about him and pretending like he did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom