• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Nearly got into a fist fight with my barber. Contemplating calling in sick the rest of the week. Should have known better when I had to explain what a medium bald fade was... There ain't no repairing this shit...

we want a receipts

show us the evidence.

image.php

cdyhybrid

Nearly got into a fist fight with my barber. Contemplating calling in sick the rest of the week. Should have known better when I had to explain what a medium bald fade was... There ain't no repairing this shit...

Just buzz it all off and get it done right when it grows out again.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Ok, now I'm curious. I haven't been here for a bit, so maybe it's been explained already but: Wasup with the avatars of brothers with white wimmens?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Dammnnn..

True Detective Episode 1:

I'm thinking "yeah it's pretty good" up until about the last 30 seconds of the episode.

Greatness in tv form breh. It gets better.

What up BCT, been a long time......Let's recap my hiatus:
  • Was a victim of the Target hacking situation messed up my finances....new cards etc,.
  • Kids thought me and the wife were getting divorced (touched on this a while ago)....had to deal with them rebelling and what not. My son who is autistic goes without saying, but my daughter who has always excelled in school and stayed out of trouble starting getting into fights, bad attitude with teachers, etc,.
  • Step-son upped his simp game to maximum levels and gave his account info to a chick he was trying to kick it with in Salisbury NC we in Raleigh.....She was/is pregnant with some other dudes kid; her and other dude wiped his ass dry. Resulting in a repossessed car I had to help him recover. Oh and he drove his ass from Raleigh to Salisbury the same day he gave her his account info...even took shawty to the doctor and he paid for the doctor visit.
  • Some punk kids took advantage of the winter storm here in NC last week and stole my Truck!!!

The silver lining in all this I guess is the wife and I are in counseling and doing better than ever, as a result of the target issue a lot of discrepancies were discovered on my credit and after getting a lot of that cleaned up and my beacon jumped up 135 points and I'm about to get that Audi A5 coupe I been eyeing for a minute.

Step-son upped his simp game to maximum levels and gave his account info to a chick he was trying to kick it with in Salisbury NC we in Raleigh.....She was/is pregnant with some other dudes kid; her and other dude wiped his ass dry. Resulting in a repossessed car I had to help him recover. Oh and he drove his ass from Raleigh to Salisbury the same day he gave her his account info...even took shawty to the doctor and he paid for the doctor visit.

Slayven my nigga I hate it had to be him!

• Was a victim of the Target hacking situation messed up my finances....new cards etc,.
  • Kids thought me and the wife were getting divorced (touched on this a while ago)....had to deal with them rebelling and what not. My son who is autistic goes without saying, but my daughter who has always excelled in school and stayed out of trouble starting getting into fights, bad attitude with teachers, etc,.
  • Step-son upped his simp game to maximum levels and gave his account info to a chick he was trying to kick it with in Salisbury NC we in Raleigh.....She was/is pregnant with some other dudes kid; her and other dude wiped his ass dry. Resulting in a repossessed car I had to help him recover. Oh and he drove his ass from Raleigh to Salisbury the same day he gave her his account info...even took shawty to the doctor and he paid for the doctor visit.
  • Some punk kids took advantage of the winter storm here in NC last week and stole my Truck!!!

The silver lining in all this I guess is the wife and I are in counseling and doing better than ever, as a result of the target issue a lot of discrepancies were discovered on my credit and after getting a lot of that cleaned up and my beacon jumped up 135 points and I'm about to get that Audi A5 coupe I been eyeing for a minute.

Glad some things are on the up, and hope they keep going that way for you and your family.

Titanfall is really real.

Welcome back, glad to hear you and your wife were able to settle things.

Damn, keep your head up.

Yo, that haircut vid gave me flashbacks to my first and last time in Super Cuts. 9 years later, I'm still heated. This lady straight up butchered my hair. I had to go into my internship and get cracked on the whole day. Should have known better but wow, that cut is legendary among my boys because of how jacked up it was. Its like she worked to actively fuck up my hair and I didn't catch it cause I was in a rush...

I'm gone a couple hours and you cats went in on Slay. Goddamn.

GotEm my brother you have been missed. Its always darkest before dawn pimpin. Always.

HarSon. I wanna see the mother fucking haircut. The only way to fix is shave it all off and start over.

Trey

Step-son upped his simp game to maximum levels and gave his account info to a chick he was trying to kick it with in Salisbury NC we in Raleigh.....She was/is pregnant with some other dudes kid; her and other dude wiped his ass dry. Resulting in a repossessed car I had to help him recover. Oh and he drove his ass from Raleigh to Salisbury the same day he gave her his account info...even took shawty to the doctor and he paid for the doctor visit.

Holy shit. With this son transformed into a supermassive simp beacon which powers all weak and shady men. He became the green lantern power core of simping.

And I don't have the head to go bald :(

lool

Holy shit. With this son transformed into a supermassive simp beacon which powers all weak and shady men. He became the green lantern power core of simping.

Man. I'm working on him. When that kid came to me and told me what happened to his money... I had to apologize to him. Couldn't even go in on him. Gave him a bro hug and apologized....

Slayven

But you know what. Laura eventually got with urkel, So my day will come.

RedSwirl

I read that like "Damn... damn... damn... DAMN."

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I wish every third person shooter with chest high walls didn't look like yet another child of Resident Evil 4 and Gears Of War. I hate RE 6, but they could start copying it's mechanics. :/

Silky

Banned
I wish every third person shooter with chest high walls didn't look like yet another child of Resident Evil 4 and Gears Of War. I hate RE 6, but they could start copying it's mechanics. :/

You mean you don't like sliding potshots? That shit is hyyyypeeee.

--

So I found out there was a Five Guys in Atlanta. GeorgiaGAF, should I make a stop there tomorrow? Worth the visit?

Nakazato

You mean you don't like sliding potshots? That shit is hyyyypeeee.

--

So I found out there was a Five Guys in Atlanta. GeorgiaGAF, should I make a stop there tomorrow? Worth the visit?

Its good no In n out but its good. Order a reg fry unless your going with friends and get it cajin.

Make sure your not allergic to nuts as well they use peanut oil and had peanuts in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom