• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I actually liked Superfriends Aquaman as a youngin, but that was mainly cause I liked sea life and thought it was dope that he could control them.

That hair metal pirate from the 90's that everyone is so hype for is a tryhard and I hate him.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The Aquaman ballwashing is the backlash from the Aquaman ballbashing.

i need to pay attention. i havent seen this yet. unless its the macklemore defense. i wonder when pym is gonna get dickriders..

I only enjoyed Sub Diego Aquaman and Brave and Bold Aquaman. The rest is just useless.

the time and tide series is dope. you should check that out too.

Even when she was Batgirl, people main talk about shit she did as a civilian. Like working as a politician. Her time as Batgirl seems like a blur.

She wasn't even that great in TAS until Beyond.

Preach, Barbara is wack as fuck as Batgirl.

Aquaman has always been better than he gets credit for, but I do agree the hype has gone a little into overdrive recently.

I think the hype is mostly due to the fact there is finally a decent AM comic series that doesn't look like it'll be cancelled anytime soon.

people say that? the most i see is the constant lame ass super friends references

Shit we have people in Comic-GAF claiming his current run is one of the best comics ever. It's a servicable series getting boosted because it's Aquaman and his fandom has been use to taking Ls for so long they're claim anything decent as the second coming of the “best hero ever”.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Shit we have people in Comic-GAF claiming his current run is one of the best comics ever. It's a servicable series getting boosted because it's Aquaman and his fandom has been use to taking Ls for so long they're claim anything decent as the second coming of the “best hero ever”.

yeah, ive had to prune some of those cats.

not seeing those fabricated Ls though

ReiGun

The Terrio thing has been kind of sad for a while as it's clear he's really unhealthy and his fam is taking advantage of him...but "Oh kill 'em" is a still a top five Vine.

Furyous

Also, Kari Lopez has a fake ass AND she warps some of her pics to make it look bigger.

I have to disagree with your statement unless you have more evidence you'd like to expound on.

Exhibit A-E

cca5e8c87a2711e3a915121401fa8311_6.jpg

e220abb0774411e3b39b1272fd2b80f2_6.jpg

7e9a11585abb11e38e9b0e837b4b9c28_6.jpg

c1520f46984611e38f9d125ac6cb0dab_6.jpg

4921264c984611e3be7e0e6b2385c706_6.jpg

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Are we really about to do this?

Is it really about to go down like this?

ReiGun

A,

I have soWellSpoken.com for the next 12 months. I was thinking of expanding what's going on there since podcasts are infrequent, maybe media review of some sort
Media reviews would be cool. You could start with video games then expand into other things.

LMAO why did I laugh so hard at this

I read it in Drake voice(as I do all your posts)
As an aside, I now read all Drake memes in Nigga Turtles Leonardo's voice. Makes them at least twice as funny.

Furyous

Comic discussion/arguments and sharp kneesing girls.

Stay losing these last couple pages.

:lol

She has knees?

*reviews pictures*

I'm subtracting .0000000027842678 points for the lack of developed knees. At least tone them shits.

She's hyperbolic time chamber worthy. She doesn't sweat. Instead, the heavens open up to cool her temperature. I'd lose my mind in Costa Rica.

Media reviews would be cool. You could start with video games then expand into other things.

I would just need people willing to contribute and work out a rating scale. Totally open to suggestions.

I know there are a lot of people in here who are deep into certain things. Maybe Kaep and/or harson would want to throw up some film reviews/opinion pieces.

S/O to Drake making his thirst for Cocaine Lorraine public on Instagram when he thought he was sending her a direct message. I can't even hate on dude, the girl is gorgeous af, those yes man…those eyes.

got to keep accidently going for women or Chris Brown & Martyn style rumors will pop up more. I still can't take anything he does seriously after that MTV cribs from years and years ago

akira28

I just want to see what Lil Kim will be wearing to the 2014 BCT Struggle Awards.
And which rapper entourage will throw bottles at which other entourage.

ReiGun

The shit you see on black twitter...some dude tweeted himself committing a break in robbery and then got mad when people called the cops. I am deceased over here.

J10

Banned
I have to disagree with your statement unless you have more evidence you'd like to expound on.

Exhibit A-E

Sure thing. NSFW.

Exhibit F - Bottom of the door is curved.

Exhibit G - Curved wall grating around right hip.

Exhibit H - Curved grating again.

Not that I have a problem with fake butts or doctored photos, but both seemed overboard in this case. She's attractive. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that she blocked me when I asked why the wall was bending around her ass.

J10

Banned
It's not like he'd be handcuffed in the back of the cop car or anything. He could totally be tweeting for real.

J10

Banned
He's not a goon, he's a cowboy! I can tell because he's on a horse and he's wearing a handkerchief over his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom