• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.

oh my GOD

Slayven

Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.

oh my GOD
A wordsmith.

Trey

This OTL report on nigger/nigga is interesting. Varying viewpoints.

It's basically Wilbon for its usage within certain contexts, Whitlock completely against its usage, and Ryan Clark and Common somewhere on the spectrum between the two but seem to lean closer to Wilbon's stance.

uFExiqm.jpg

I'm a cowboy
on a steel horse I ride...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
voting against the current product, mostly

That's fair, but I'll be damned, it's a good value for your dollar. Gonna go on a Mark Henry binge just to remember your old av.

Got a few days left of BHM and I thought I would share this pic I found on reddit. I read a few pages back someone suggested everyone using one avatar to mindfuck some folks. Think this is pretty interesting choice.

Those Alfonso genes are strong.

hO0L0Df.jpg

ReiGun

Got a few days left of BHM and I thought I would share this pic I found on reddit. I read a few pages back someone suggested everyone using one avatar to mindfuck some folks. Think this is pretty interesting choice.

hO0L0Df.jpg
Looks almost exactly like dude. Except, you know, cute.

Spinluck

Did the NFL get cheated by getting paid $400 million by Microsoft?

yes. fuck them and their stupid, "lets keep our brand exclusive," bullshit.

hO0L0Df.jpg

my boy did good.

http://i.imgur.com/hO0L0Df.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Isn't that how it usually goes?

[quote="Tokubetsu, post: 102130742"][url=http://d-pi.tumblr.com/post/77697560644/teethagoddess-cultureunseen-debbie]Black Excellence[/url][/QUOTE]
Still beautiful. Black women age so well.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
$400 million over 5 years. For a highly popular sport both in and outside the US.

Overpriced? Maybe. Worth the investment regardless? I'd have done it.

Edit: Poked my head in the CBOAT thread. Thank goodness for Bish talking sense in there.

Get the sense that CBOAT is just trying to spread FUD around but does it close enough to reality to skate by. Probably got too close to the sun on this one, though.

Slayven

Get the sense that CBOAT is just trying to spread FUD around but does it close enough to reality to skate by. Probably got too close to the sun on this one, though.

CBOAT got too much stink on him now. It's what happens when you try so ahrd to be internet famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom