• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

........sigh

uFExiqm.jpg

I can't even get upset at the homie, if you can find enjoyment from the ride AND get on with that attire then more props to you.

Kreed

He's not a goon, he's a cowboy! I can tell because he's on a horse and he's wearing a handkerchief over his face.

It's actually a black manikin meant to teach white children how to escape potential robberies. The kid in the picture just learned how to successfully walk on the other side of the road.

Sure thing. NSFW.

Exhibit F - Bottom of the door is curved.

Exhibit G - Curved wall grating around right hip.

Exhibit H - Curved grating again.

Not that I have a problem with fake butts or doctored photos, but both seemed overboard in this case. She's attractive. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that she blocked me when I asked why the wall was bending around her ass.

That last one is painfully obvious.

Slayven

Speaking of struggle hollywood, when they through winning oscars for slave struggle will they start doing civil rights movies? And I am not talking about the Butler, where he had ALL the struggle.

Maybe Judy Drench as Rosa Parks?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*sigh* another actor for Black Panther used up in a bit part

Gonna be that way until there are no more black actors.

"Well guys, we would make a Black Panther movie, but we can't find anyone to play him. We wouldn't want to confuse our audience with cross casting, since the Marvel universe is connected."

Slayven

Guys, her ass is just so dense that it curves light. That's all.

He was also in Grudge Match, and Think Like A Man Too is coming out soon. Dude's everywhere.

Now I am imagining barbershop conversations between PHDs.

"Yo dog, the coefficient of her ass makes me want to construct a Einstein-Rosenberg bridge to her pants."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE Network my friends, it's open, dive in. Relive some of your childhood*

I'm gonna watch all the Papa Shango matches from when he was on PPV. No Godfather, just Shango.

*more content coming in future releases

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
*sigh* another actor for Black Panther used up in a bit part

I think it's time we stopped lying to ourselves about Marvel doing a Black Panther movie.

I'm gonna watch all the Papa Shango matches from when he was on PPV. No Godfather, just Shango.

Not a chance. Voting with my wallet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well here's the long and short of WWE Network

+ Shitloads of things to watch
+ Full PPV content - WCW, ECW, WWE
+ No blurred logos
+ WWE has a channel on it - so there's always something on, unlike Netflix for instance - plays their content on a schedule that has people watching together
+ Looks fantastic on iOS
+ If you're signed up, you're good to go
+ Lots of original content
+ PS3, PS4, 360, iOS, Android, and more platforms
+ Despite being "released in US only" anyone can sign up, just use a US address
+ 6 months of live PPVs in a subscription, at $10 a month

- No "resume" option if you stop watching during a show
- Content is sparse when it comes to specific Raw episodes or Smackdown, or Nitro, etc
- People are having issues signing up now that it's getting hammered
- 1 week trial only works for PC viewers - no use of apps

Most of the negatives on the content are due to high expectations. Right now I'm watching their live channel at work and it's pristine and beautiful. If you have specific questions let me know, or drop by WrassleGAF/Network OT. There's a LOT to watch but since it's day one, there's a few things missing.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It would be something if the WWE were the ones to come up with a money making format for content when everyone else failed. Vince might be a scumbag (for ratings) but you can't sleep on his buisness acumen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It would be something if the WWE were the ones to come up with a money making format for content when everyone else failed. Vince might be a scumbag (for ratings) but you can't sleep on his buisness acumen.

Yeah, he's effectively made WWE PPVs cheap enough that people won't want to waste their time with a pirated stream, which are unreliable and look like trash 95% of the time.

They've also got the effect of putting indie iPPV events, well, pricing them out of the market, which will drive down prices. Kind of a negative effect, but it's pro-consumer.

Slayven

I going to get the trial to watch the "chop chop the pee pee" saga.

lordmrw

No lie, when I was little I thought Papa Shango was cheating because he was using voodoo magic. My older brothers clowned the shit out of me for thinking it was all real.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No lie, when I was little I thought Papa Shango was cheating because he was using voodoo magic. My older brothers clowned the shit out of me for thinking it was all real.

I thought Papa Shango was legit too. Scared of him as a kid. HE MADE WARRIOR THROW UP!

Has any other game generated the amount of threads Titanfall has?

No, but all these WWE threads are out of control. We're not responsible for Heavy, dammit.

Gorillaz

Heavy was the one that made that sex thread awhile back right? Something bout losing his virginity or something.

It was poetry

Edit: there it is haha^

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i dont remember which wrasslegaf thread it was, but he admitted to not washing his balls for a while, and then washing them in the sink. the riffing was so bad he left wrasslegaf for a while after that. people bring it up from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom