• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
So I heard theyre trying to get a law in Georgia like the one in Arizona that passed.

Good luck with that shit. lol. May that lawmakers dreams and desires rip in pieces.

Part of me still doesn't want to believe that shit passed in Arizona. Then, I remember that they're famous for that fukkery. smh.

Gorillaz

Cboat is "dead" at this point. He's probably been both flushed out and exposed by MS. Ive been wondering sine E3 how long it would take for MS to put out shit within their own workers just to see who would take the bait as legit truth.

Furyous

I got a paid internship in Shenzhen, China. I've come a long way from the slums of Cleveland, Ohio. I've gone from the hood of Cleveland to college town, Idaho to Beijing and now back to China.

I don't know whether or not to accept this because it pays $327.50 a month for three months.

Of course, I forgot to mention I got into GWU's MPH program. Any GWU students on here? How are the facilities? If I accept the internship, I have to keep it secret from my bosses.

Nakazato

LTTP: Knack... or how your reflexes suck and its your fault you died

I just started playing on 2-2 atm... this shit maybe to hard for kids. Its like baby dark souls. Yea you fucked up and now your dead and you have no one to blame but you. Im starting to see you have to memorize enemy patterns.

RedSwirl

The evidence is mounting...

BgYF0urIEAIa3rb.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I got a paid internship in Shenzhen, China. I've come a long way from the slums of Cleveland, Ohio. I've gone from the hood of Cleveland to college town, Idaho to Beijing and now back to China.

I don't know whether or not to accept this because it pays $327.50 a month for three months.

Of course, I forgot to mention I got into GWU's MPH program. Any GWU students on here? How are the facilities? If I accept the internship, I have to keep it secret from my bosses.

Congrats!

Trey

Fuck, sprained my LCL.

How?

How far does $300 go in China?

Dudes in highschool carrying brushes in their back pocket all day...brushing during classes, between classes, during lunch, on the walk home...

brushing during gym, brushing in the locker room, being real careful how they put on or take off clothes so they don't fuck up their hair they've been brushing for the last forever and a half.

Furyous

How far does $300 go in China?

You can't live alone off it. I've seen it last two nights or two weeks depending on the person. It depends on how cheap you are and how much struggle you are trying to go through. If you eat Mcdonalds every day you can get by on less than $7 a day. If you want to ball there are $300 entres you can eat. Go out drinking three nights a week assuming six shots at roughly 30 RMB ($6) and the costs go up.

You can't live alone off it. I've seen it last two nights or two weeks depending on the person. It depends on how cheap you are and how much struggle you are trying to go through. If you eat Mcdonalds every day you can get by on less than $7 a day. If you want to ball there are $300 entres you can eat. Go out drinking three nights a week assuming six shots at roughly 30 RMB ($6) and the costs go up.

jesus christ

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
not a fan of part time mania?
ugh

UGH

this Mania is going to suck

All these old-ass part time people who are going to be on the card

Hottest guy in the company gets to be buried by HHH (don't fool yourself, Bryan ain't winning)
Bootista vs Orton in the main event
The New Age Outlaws will still be tag champs, and I seriously don't think they'll drop the titles to the Usos, even though they should.
Bork vs Taker should actually be okay, even though Taker is nearly a one-match-per-year guy and Bork shows up at every third PPV

so slay is the butler
Is the Butler basically the black version of Doctor Who, mysteriously showing up at all important points of black history?

Speaking of Doctor Who, the old 60's version basically had two kinds of black people: big dumb strong guy, and smart/good person who gets killed to show the situation is serious. It's funny looking at it now.

So my dad just died. He had a stroke about a day after I got banned, and although he's been getting better...he suddenly went into shock this morning and couldn't breathe. And now he's gone.

shit

shit shit shit

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So my dad just died. He had a stroke about a day after I got banned, and although he's been getting better...he suddenly went into shock this morning and couldn't breathe. And now he's gone.

shit

shit shit shit

damn man, sorry to hear that

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

shit

shit shit shit

I'm sorry for your loss, JC. :(

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

shit

shit shit shit

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there before..shit sucks.

My condolences. :/

FreeMufasa

shit

shit shit shit

Damn I'm sorry......can't imagine what u must be feeling now..

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

shit

shit shit shit

sorry for your loss jx

shit

shit shit shit
Fuck. I am so sorry, man.

I personally don't see eye to eye with my father in a lot of things but reading this did get me shook. I wouldn't know how to act... I hope your family sticks together in this tough time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom