• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured, and that makes me feel a little better, but I still worry that at some point I'll have enough games that I'll run out of room, even though I'm not sure how often I'll be making non-disc (and thus non-cache install) purchases.

Oh definitely. It's a legitimate concern. It's not too bad though. I definitely plan on looking into a 1TB HDD to put in there when I get it just in case.

Between the PS4 news and COD news, today has been hilarious as fuck.

Funny thing I was listening to Gorilla Zoe's Lost and it accurately describes what's going down in the gaming forums.

BlackJace

"Anyone else disappointed in the PS4/Xbone?"
"These next gen graphics aren't too hot"
"WTF, why won't X work????!"
"OMG IM IN GAMING HEAVEN, THANKS MS/SONY"
"Stop next gen, sony has won"
"I think MS just beat Sony to the punch"
"I see the Xbone taking over very soon"
"November 2013 NPD: Return of the King?"
"Anyone else returning their console?"

I didn't get to see much of this stuff with the start of this current generation. I saw most of it after the consoles launched, but seeing everything kinda unfold from the start has been something else.

I didn't get to see much of this stuff with the start of this current generation. I saw most of it after the consoles launched, but seeing everything kinda unfold from the start has been something else.

This has been about on par in epicness as the current generation's beginning was. Hell it's basically like last generation just the positions have flipped.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
This has been about on par in epicness as the current generation's beginning was. Hell it's basically like last generation just the positions have flipped.
And social media is much more firmly entrenched. The shit I've seen in past generations, but in the age of Twitter? hoooo doggies

Gorillaz

Bish is apart of that canadian mafia they take that shit to the grave like what onemic did :(

Gonna buy some more bagged milk and pour some out for the lil hommie

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Ryse gameplay stream on twitch.tv right now is pretty lame. I hope the singleplayer is more enticing than that.

ReiGun

Just got offered a chance to interview for an internship at Zenimax Online sometime next week. Now to figure out when I can go.

Nakazato

Hahahaha I am was always careful of usernames. There are ground ass folks with kids still having to use "xXSephirothkiller748Xx"

Thats the thing lol I use a name that really ment something to be back then it was really who I was. But Gaf has made me Nakazato and its who I am now. + back then it help my old ffxi friends find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom