• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHZ Mayor

Ugh so long story short my friend's roommate moved out who lived the longest in the house she's currently in. I guess this freaked out two other passive aggressive people in the house and they just texted her a "30 days notice."

First of all there is another friend of mine who just moved in, so it's going to be 2v2 but he's in a precarious situation because he just moved down and got his stuff into the place.

Secondly she's been in this house for 4 years. One of these people basically subsidized by his parents and the government (student loans) and dares to tell her she's fiscally irresponsible. And the other's vote was basically bought by this same guy who flew her out here and buys her things.

Like these two are the most two faced passive aggressive shitbirds. I don't even know how they'll get another person in that room, who knows maybe they managed to line one up.

I told her not to take this shit and go to the landlord since they already involved him and just tell him the truth: these people sent her texts to kick her out, expect her to sign some room mate agreement that's some shit they just made up and that they do not operate within the proper social structure to even maintain a proper household. The landlord can do whatever but he at least needs to know who he's going to have to deal with if he allows them their power play.

Seriously fuck these people. I wanted to write a "ridiculous people you know" post about one of them because there is nothing more "is this dude serious" than someone who is subsidized by their folks and the government telling a self-employed person they're basically a bum. Such a piece of shit this guy.

I would make a "you live with gaffers" joke, but they would've tried you with that shit if that were the case.

harSon

Banned
I'm backkk. Surgery went great and I'm home already. Tumors gone and there were no complications; so its days off of work, medications and movies/games for a few days,

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lucky bastard. Glad to hear you're well though.
Do "Africa is fucked" and "Africa is a shithole" type comments piss anyone else off?
Coming from the people who say it most often it means fuck all. It's just a drive by comment that doesn't contribute anything. But yeah I know what you mean, still hard to not let fools get under your skin as we all can attest to.

J10

Banned
I'm backkk. Surgery went great and I'm home already. Tumors gone and there were no complications; so its days off of work, medications and movies/games for a few days,

EucIfYY.gif

shit, didn't see the new thread. Repost!

that awkward moment when the white dude doing hip-hop songs at the karaoke bar says "nigga" a little too enthusiastically in every song...lol

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
“Racism is racism and to allow one race to use the word and not another IS racist. What I said was absolutely NOT racist by any stretch of the imagination.”

LOL, go ahead and go all in. Love it.
nigga20pleez.jpg

Nakazato

http://gawker.com/ohio-teacher-goes-on-racist-facebook-halloween-rant-1454424774

Did anyone already make this race thread already? I kinda wanna see how long it would take before someone defended him.

The 1st post of that thread and I quote "There is a difference between black people and niggers"

shit, didn't see the new thread. Repost!

that awkward moment when the white dude doing hip-hop songs at the karaoke bar says "nigga" a little too enthusiastically in every song...lol

Should have rushed the stage

harSon

Banned
Thanks ya'll

and...

This season of south park has been on point.

And we really need a mod to lock the other thread it keeps getting bumped

I just realized I haven't watched South Park in a few years now. I don't know why, but I probably need to fix that real soon. I got nothing but time for the next week or so!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
People ready to FIGHT in New York over raising the minimum smoking age. I actually don't care about the soda law or the smoking thing but then again I don't drink soda or smoke. The evil side of me thinks it's great such a large city center is being used to test if these sociology projects actually have a positive impact.

Still, they need a new motto for their city: "NYC: No Fun Allowed"

J10

Banned
“Racism is racism and to allow one race to use the word and not another IS racist. What I said was absolutely NOT racist by any stretch of the imagination.”

Waaaaaaah, black people have something I don't have, waaaaaaaaaah.

Nakazato

Thanks ya'll

and...

I just realized I haven't watched South Park in a few years now. I don't know why, but I probably need to fix that real soon. I got nothing but time for the next week or so!

season 15 and 16 not so good. 17 has been great it actually funny

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
From the "ridiculous people you know" thread...

I invited Andy over to a small party I was having. He showed up early, and could only stay for a half hour. At this time only my friend, his gf, my wife, and myself were at the party. Shortly after he left, he sent me a text.

"I know one of them is already taken. What about the other one?"

"one of them"? You mean my wife?"

SIMP LEVEL OMEGA

Nakazato

Thanks ya'll

and...

season 15 and 16 not so good. 17 has been great it actually funny

Agreed on both counts. In other news why didn't you cats tell me this pokeman's was this addictive?

I dont even have a 3DS but Ive been watching this chick on twitch play it at night.... 5 hours later im like i need a 3DS....BAD

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The fuck is a kefling? Knock off Sims or something?

I guess Microsoft just calls up Gamestop when they want to give out free games and finds out what's already in the bargain bin. Both already msrp for $9 which means they are probably worth about 50 cents trade-in value.

Slayven

The fuck is a kefling? Knock off Sims or something?

I guess Microsoft just calls up Gamestop when they want to give out free games and finds out what's already in the bargain bin. Both already msrp for $9 which means they are probably worth about 50 cents trade-in value.

It's more like a bootleg version of Black and White.

I forgot to turn off automatic funding and looks like I'll be getting PS+ for 3 more months. Will finally get to play Binary Domain.
best 20 bucks you ever lost.

Trey

Games for Gold and PSN+ titles just aren't for me. I'll never play a single title they throw up there. and if by some chance another Halo 3 level title is pimped, the odds are high that I'll have already played the game to satisfaction.

Games for Gold and PSN+ titles just aren't for me. I'll never play a single title they throw up there. and if by some chance another Halo 3 level title is pimped, the odds are high that I'll have already played the game to satisfaction.

yeah, Dragon's Dogma is the first one in a while i am kinda interested in but didn't already buy or rent.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
EU PS+ still clowns everything though look:

The current PS+ games for the EU are:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengenace (free)
Remember Me (Free)
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Free)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Free)
The Jak & Daxter Trilogy (Free)
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (Free)
LittleBigPlanet Karting (Free)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Free)
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD (Free)
Motorstorm: RC (Free)
Gravity Rush (Free)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Free)

Bitch gimme MG:R & XCOM...for free!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I am vehemently opposed to paying for online MP (well, except for MMOs), but I might have to cop PS+ if they put out great games like that for free on the regular.

reilo

Thoughts on this? Chick dates guys to get them to take her to high end restaurants. Calls it entertaining and art.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wom...year-old-has-fake-dates-at-pricey-restaurants

Wotherspoon feels like men should be honored to take her out and pay for her meal.
"At the end of the day I just want to entertain people. And I think even if you hate my blog you'll still read it so, ha, ha!" Wotherspoon added.

She sounds... lovely.

reilo

http://restauranttipsfromaserialdater.tumblr.com/

So you meet me on the subway, I tell you I’m writing a food blog called restaurant tips from a serial dater and I tell you I’m an actress and you still agree to go out with me? Idiot.
Rule number one of sketchy online dating, Always have a back-up date. I might not be prepared for real life but as far as my dating life goes I’m always ready with back-ups. You can’t be too careful in this busy world what with the internet & all. You never know when someone might cancel on you, which is why I almost always try to have 2 dates good to go for the same evening. Tip: It doesn’t hurt too have a 3rd person you might call on for last minute cancellations.

Good thing this gals got a string of unsuspecting men lined up.

tumblr_inline_mv8wao9eQW1s6d94v.jpg
I'm gonna keep my words to myself before Devo kills us all.

What do we get what do we get

*rubs hands together*

EDIT: omg dragon's dogma /w expansion and binary domain

banderas.gif has never been more appropriate
Man as much as I loved XCom goddamn Binary Domain is up there. Truly one of the best damn third person cover shooter games period. I cannot stress enough my love for this game. You cats are on for a good time. Now if only the multi was as good as the single player.

And a little advice all your desicions effect the ending.

Village

Sitting in class, discussing a book written by a slave, about slavery in a certain part of America. One character ran away and went to Baltimore, for safety. Teacher says those were the days.

Me and the only other black dude in the class.

"uh..."

cdyhybrid

I have a 360 and never purchased a single one of the Halo games. Played them at friends' houses and stuff, but yeah. Was CoD (back when it was good) and Battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom