• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Shit sucks, Devo, and you have friends to talk to. Use 'em.

He may just be mad at the moment. I'd give him some time to calm down, he may be more interested in treatment then.

harSon

Banned
Well I came out ahead. Sold one Playstation 4 for $635 last night and the other for $625. It's not lights out profit, but $200+ for little to no work ain't too bad. I still have another that has yet to ship from Amazon, but I think I may just cancel it.

Well I came out ahead. Sold one Playstation 4 for $635 last night and the other for $625. It's not lights out profit, but $200+ for little to no work ain't too bad. I still have another that has yet to ship from Amazon, but I think I may just cancel it.

Ebay or craigslist?

Trey

Fully resisted the PS4, but I'll be owning that thing before long. Bought an Xbox One controller though - will return it if it won't work with PC.

Devo, sorry to hear about your dad. I know it has to be rough, hopefully our silly shit in here can cheer you up a bit when it's the hardest.

Ebay. I'm not trying to get pillaged in a parking lot even though there's the opportunity for more profit.

Nice. I'm still debating on what to do with my extra one. Craigslist is super saturated right now. Kind of want to wait it out for a week and see what the supply is like.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Sell on Amazon. People tend to buy quickly on there in my experience (selling smartphones).

Plus, no ebay headaches

Nakazato

welp

Uncle beat cancer 2 months ago...... Found another tumor in his throat a week ago

BTW got my ps4 FFXI_Isamu still not hooked up enjoying knowing I have one

ReiGun

My heart goes out to Devo and Naka. Stay strong guys.

Still waiting to hear back from Zenimax. It's only been a week, but a brah is still nervous.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I just fucked a kid the fuck up out here. I've been OPFOR with the MPs most of the week and this dude took none of the hints I threw at him.

They didn't give you weapons?

No radio?

You gonna loosen up my cuffs this much to pee?

Son, I'm bout to eat.

cdyhybrid

I just fucked a kid the fuck up out here. I've been OPFOR with the MPs most of the week and this dude took none of the hints I threw at him.

No radio?

Son, I'm bout to eat.

I feel like someone just tried to explain quantum physics to me.

image.php

DY pls don't hurt em

No radio?

Son, I'm bout to eat.

Nanomachines?

DY_nasty

Dude is being seen for a bloody nose right now.

And I had more than enough space and time to kill him. Train how you fight brehs

Music Unlimited is Hit or Miss, and complete bullshit I have to pay for this to get custom soundtracks.

The Rap selection is shockingly good, though.

Nakazato

DY trying to kill people in the field smh

My heart goes out to Devo and Naka. Stay strong guys.

Still waiting to hear back from Zenimax. It's only been a week, but a brah is still nervous.

Thanks Rei

Dont worry man enjoy the ride.

Hell Im sure Esco and Bish would let you use them as references if you need some

DY_nasty

I made a shank out of an MRE spoon on day 1. They caught it, and searched the fuck outta my area for 3 hours later. Still, you gotta stay ready. I haven't eaten or had water in almost 24 hours. I only know savagery right now.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
OPFOR = Opposing Force = terrorists

Dy must've got a stupid MP who let him 'loose' enough

ergo, bloody nose

edit: ok Rambo

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I made a shank out of an MRE spoon on day 1. They caught it, and searched the fuck outta my area for 3 hours later. Still, you gotta stay ready. I haven't eaten or had water in almost 24 hours. I only know savagery right now.

dy going the wolverine route i see.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

No radio?

Son, I'm bout to eat.

Dude is being seen for a bloody nose right now.

And I had more than enough space and time to kill him. Train how you fight brehs

lol wtf

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I never had any formal military training but I had some moments in varsity scouts when we were doing exercises and fasting for order of the arrow (dumb secret society shit). When you get hungry enough your brain steps back and lets instinct take the wheel. Beast mode activated.

Now we just gotta wait for Moris to finally unleash that self-loathing rage on his job he's been building over working overtime, slumming in 2K14, and watching the Lakers lose.

Just straight stone cold stunners to everybody, I am that one in 10,000 nigga mode

harSon

Banned
Now we just gotta wait for Moris to finally unleash that self-loathing rage on his job he's been building over working overtime, slumming in 2K14, and watching the Lakers lose.

Just straight stone cold stunners to everybody, I am that one in 10,000 nigga mode

tumblr_m2448hu0vo1r7uuheo1_1280.jpg

Wont know more till next week but my dad has oral hpv. Good news is there might be no cancer what so ever. I busted out laughing on the phone out of relief and well other things. I mean he's still not in the clear but it's not the big mass of cancer I was dreading before.

Nakazato

Operation caliphate phase 2 - "place sleper agents amongst the general public" #ImamObama
LOL

Great movie

Wont know more till next week but my dad has oral hpv. Good news is there might be no cancer what so ever. I busted out laughing on the phone out of relief and well other things. I mean he's still not in the clear but it's not the big mass of cancer I was dreading before.
Good it might not be cancer devo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom