• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

I made a shank out of an MRE spoon on day 1. They caught it, and searched the fuck outta my area for 3 hours later. Still, you gotta stay ready. I haven't eaten or had water in almost 24 hours. I only know savagery right now.

They won't give you food or water but you have GAF access?

Morris and his supervisor are gonna give the auditors a 3D on their last day. Then Moris is shout "I AM NOT THAT NIGGA" at the top of his lungs as he rips his coat off.

Moris pls

harSon

Banned
If it isn't man, there's something just fucked up and yet comical about going from "my dad might have cancer" and getting teary eyed to "so he has warts from giving women oral pleasure?" Life is fucked lmao.

I hate cancer so much. Taken too much of my fams already.

Yeah, my family has been decimated by it. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get Cancer at some point in my life. Likely in my 50s. Both sides of my family are filled to the brim with it; alongside heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. :/

DominoKid

so in crazy local HBCU sports news...

Rudy Johnson, Winston-Salem State University’s starting quarterback, was beaten up by five Virginia State football players during the CIAA football banquet Friday afternoon, according to multiple sources.

The fight broke out in a bathroom at the Anderson Center on the WSSU campus during an event associated with Saturday’s CIAA championship game between WSSU and Virginia State, according to an employee of the Anderson Center who would not identify himself and two WSSU football players who tried to intervene.

“We don’t know a lot of what happened but we do know our starting quarterback, Rudy Johnson, was beaten up,” said Chancellor Donald Reaves of WSSU, “and he didn’t beat himself up.”

Johnson, who is 9-0 as a starter this season, will likely not play in Saturday’s championship game, scheduled for 1 p.m. at Bowman Gray Stadium.

people around here are not pleased at all.

Yeah, my family has been decimated by it. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get Cancer at some point in my life. Likely in my 50s. Both sides of my family are filled to the brim with it; alongside heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. :/

Yeah I have grandparents on both sides with it. My mom's side had some breast cancer so =/.

What kinda field op you doing DY? Hell Robin Sage wasnt that damn crucial. Really.

And saw that South Park.... Black Friday is gonna be a fool this year.

cdyhybrid

What kinda field op you doing DY? Hell Robin Sage wasnt that damn crucial. Really.

And saw that South Park.... Black Friday is gonna be a fool this year.

All our retail workers posting here gonna have to come to work like this:

cnaDHTh.png

Slayven

Beef will cry out for a hero, and Parallax will go to his secret lair(the hall closet). There he will don his Falcon suit and save Beef after Beef has soiled his MLP boxers.

The PS4 midnight release actually went smoothly despite management changing the plans at the last minute twice. One dude got sick and barfed outside apparently, but that's it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
trying real hard not to get myself banned by making a "well what the FUCK counts as racism then, GAF?" thread and going off on these jokers

BCT is like a pack of wild gorillas today

(not racist comment because gorillas are angry is my analogy here. Also, theyre dark)

So many of ya'll seeing Best Man Holiday this weekend

HarSon don't be afraid to speak up here

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
#latepass on Thor, aka Loki is the best character in this storyline: Dark World, aka this movie only exists to hint at awesome shit in the future.

The antagonists were bosses and Thor's Mom is better than everyone on team Asgard.

Such an entertainingly mediocre ass movie. My man Stringer Bell spent most of his time staring up at the sky as the camera did slow pans to show his vampire ass contacts. Adebisi was
54obNxv.png
the entire movie.

trying real hard not to get myself banned by making a "well what the FUCK counts as racism then, GAF?" thread and going off on these jokers

Lol do it, I just read that Sly thread and I bet if he called that paparazzi a "fag" that whole thread would be different

Slayven

#latepass on Thor, aka Loki is the best character in this storyline: Dark World, aka this movie only exists to hint at awesome shit in the future.

The antagonists were bosses and Thor's Mom is better than everyone on team Asgard.

Such an entertainingly mediocre ass movie. My man Stringer Bell spent most of his time staring up at the sky as the camera did slow pans to show his vampire ass contacts. Adebisi was
54obNxv.png
the entire movie.

She does not play.
2849308-gaea_mighty_thor_9_baby_on_board.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
lol @ them all failing. What caused that?

I'd rather watch a movie about her, than see Thor get his punkass wailed on for another film.

Damn, and the new Ratchet and Clank just came out, too. Guess he decided this was the peak, and its time to go out with a bang

Godspeed, old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom