• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I touched Janell's thighs.

Shut it down, it's all over. My life is complete.

Yeah she was crowdsurfing but it still counts.

iJQpLhSwOqX2x.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
that ps4 troubleshooting thread is some scary shit. I dont see xbone doing any better next week. how is it that Nintendo is the only company that gets quality right?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
that ps4 troubleshooting thread is some scary shit. I dont see xbone doing any better next week. how is it that Nintendo is the only company that gets quality right?

tell that to my two dses with broken hinges. or the damn line marks on my 3ds. nintendo isnt better on quality

Imm0rt4l

They aren't. It's a console launch, looking into a thread specifically for troubleshooting is of course going to skew your perception. I think it's too soon to know how big any problems are.

FyreWulff

Because Nintendo knows they're selling to the people with the longest memory and the angriest phone calls:

parents

If it isn't man, there's something just fucked up and yet comical about going from "my dad might have cancer" and getting teary eyed to "so he has warts from giving women oral pleasure?" Life is fucked lmao.

Hi5 Devo. nice to know it's a better situation.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Weaksauce shit from the US as per usual.

Why would white people give up their power? Give me one good reason that does not include illusions like "fair" or "right and wrong". Fair is something losers complain about when they've lost. If you're not powerful, get some willpower and make yourself powerful. Unearned power my ass, your forefathers earned that power and you inherited it because you are of their people. That's what people do, they try to make their own group succeed. I don't see it as Caucasian people's fault that other ethnic and cultural groups can't get their shit together. Even though from where I'm sitting across an ocean, Jews and the East-Asian people seem to be doing excellently. It's just a matter of finding your place in the sun and not letting others get you down. If you can't do that, then you don't deserve shit because clearly you're not strong enough to take it.

As far as taking power from powerful people goes this is probably the most subversive and underhanded way of going about it. If you want power, word hard and become powerful as a collective. It's extremely disconcerting that this cultural Marxism has infiltrated, and is now so openly being promoted in, one of the US' most vital institutions.

I do not look forward to your replies.

. . .

man

As soon as I read, "Why would white people give up their power?" I instantly looked away.

It's too early in the morning for me to get my jimmies rustled.

harSon

Banned

I was going to keep the Playstation 4 I had coming from Amazon today, but I think I'm just going to wait a few days and throw that shit on Ebay too. I'd rather make some profit right now than roll the dice on a potentially faulty system.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I wish we could ignore threads, because all this nonsense from the last couple of weeks is depressing.

I realized fuck OT and the racist threads and stupid shit that spews from keyboards. Hell the dumb shit that comes from fanboys and their ilk stunning for god knows what acting like they have the inability to listen and observe reason. Every racist asshole on GAF can eat a fucking dick and get fucked by a sand paper condom for all I care. BCT, Fam we better then all this shit. I've gotten to the point to overlook these keyboard warriors and let them spout all the fucking nonsense in their life, and by us dropping to their level and even remotely entertain their non getting pussy asses is a battle in futility that we shouldn't degrade ourselves when we are truly their betters. At the end of the day we will continue to prosper and move forward being successful while those cats making whoopee with their keyboards every time we acknowledge their ignorance live to do nothing but be emotional and physical detriments to their families and communities in real life and drop in the pit of hell and become shitstains and gum on the bottom of our shoes while we are being the best we can in every aspect.

In closing I must say that reading the exploits of all of you has become a highlight and I'm proud to say that I'm able to be a part and converse in your lives. Hopefully I will continue to do so.

But fuck racist and their ilk. May BCT and common sense continue to move forward.

It's not even the racism that gets me.

It's the blatant idiocy, but then again I guess one can say that the two are one and the same.

I say silly shit all the time for the sake of saying silly shit but god damn.

I think DR3 will be fine, around the 7-8 range of Killzone and the prior Dead Risings, fans of the series will enjoy it. I thought they lost some of the wackiness, but I was dead wrong

1YvI3wG.gif

Ryse tho...you can tell that shit started out as a Kinect game. Like Knack, it just looks incredibly simplistic and boring.

Slayven

It's the blatant idiocy, but then again I guess one can say that the two are one and the same.

And just a total lack of empathy for anything that doesn't fit their narrow world view.

Kreed

You either have to just ignore threads discussing black/minority issues or just realize that no matter what the subject is and how the majority of posts in a thread are going in a common sense direction, there will always be at least one poster to show up in a thread to go against the majority and say something stupid for attention (let's be clear, it doesn't matter if you call them a troll or not, it is always for attention). That's how all non community threads work that aren't filled with reaction gifs. So just go in to the threads expecting at least one person. If I see 10 or more (Trayvon) and a lack of greyed out names, that's when I get annoyed.

Gorillaz

Ryse is going to probably get it's shit pushed in review wise. Personally tho I feel it might do "decent" in sales for launch since it's going for that whole 300 type of thing.

DR3 will probably be '"the" launch title for X1.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm putting together a list of PS3 games to buy in the next 12 months to get me through until next Christmas which is probably when I will finally go next gen. Let me know if I'm missing anything good. Already have Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, Dues Ex, Journey, Flower, Uncharted 1, 2 & 3 as well as the SOTC HD collection. In hindsight that isn't a lot of games, but I only bought my PS3 last winter (2012) mostly to take advantage of blu-ray and netflix so I haven't built up my collection in quite a while. I have a gaming PC as well so most things that are available on Steam I already have there.

• The Last of Us
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Brothers
  • Dragon's Crown
  • God of War
  • Dishonored
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Tokyo Jungle
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • NIER
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Infamous 1 & 2
  • Shatter
  • Lego Batman 2
  • Pixel Junk
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Ratchet & Clank Trilogy
  • Oakami HD
  • MGS Legacy Collection

Slayven

So there is a line of new dolls called Ever After, they are suppose to be kids of Fairy Tales stars. Pinchoo has a black daughter named "Cedar Wood" and she can not tell a lie. I laughed.

J10

Banned
So there is a line of new dolls called Ever After, they are suppose to be kids of Fairy Tales stars. Pinchoo has a black daughter named "Cedar Wood" and she can not tell a lie. I laughed.

My nigga, you gotta start proofreading. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom