• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

My sister looks a bit like Lisa Bonet. I'd post a picture but then 2/3 of GAF would descend upon her and yeaaa...nah.

IgMyx.gif

I forgot to tell you guys but my son said when he gets older he is going to marry a woman that looks like the girl from the Prime Time video... Which is Janelle Monae. He had me replay the video like 10 times while we were driving to his mothers. He looks over at me and says "Dad, keep this a secret. I don't think my mom can handle me being in love." I couldn't stop laughing.

BHZ Mayor

I forgot to tell you guys but my son said when he gets older he is going to marry a woman that looks like the girl from the Prime Time video... Which is Janelle Monae. He had me replay the video like 10 times while we were driving to his mothers. He looks over at me and says "Dad, keep this a secret. I don't think my mom can handle me being in love." I couldn't stop laughing.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You raised him right Kaep. She is everything and more live as well.

Nakazato

Awwwww

Imm0rt4l

Yea, she looks good.

Imm0rt4l is the 5th USF4 character?

Guess the fighting style

boxing.....who would have thunk it!!

jelly

Give me your gains.

We're all gonna make it brah

That "How to be Black" book is killing me.

The books authors random comment on the pic made it for me.

Internet.

Nerds.

Beauty standards.

You know better.

T0q6M.gif

Everybody on gaf dates dime pieces

Gorillaz

Yea I do love this whole thing where people on Gaf is dating or only dates models,10/10's, non-sharp knees,etc
I've seen her in person. I am not attracted to her.
Kaeptain pls.

edit: the south park console wars/black friday part 2 episode is on. Dudes getting ready for battle and shit haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom