• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"If anyone has footage of a black dude seeing a magic trick and not being blown away, show it to me, I'll never say that again. But until I see that footage, that's my favorite racial stereotype ever." - Aziz Ansari

Grantland on the David Blaine special.
Holy shit this is awesome. The Kanye reaction is great.

Also this explains everything:
Many of the clips are here and I highly recommend spending the entire day watching them. Things about the world become clearer after watching it. Like why Jaden has been acting so strange over the past few months. He got Blained too young.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Just had my 1st instance of dude getting rip on by his gf on psn dude could have just closed his mic but no..... listened to that shit for 15 mins....... might upload it to facebook for the lulz

edit: dude is fucking lucky ps4 doesn't record VC audio

please upload that shit. this gen is gonna be amusing in all new ways

You not crazy. And get your safe negro degree.

Simmons got the whole cute look + that accent mang.

Fix your culture folks before complaining about racism.

Damn thugs!

ibbD1RgVDXb8uL.gif

Yo this killed me!

DominoKid

so who will play Gabrielle Union in D-Wades new TV show?

ESPN said:
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has sold a sitcom to Fox based on his life as an NBA star and single father to two boys.

The show, which is currently in development, will be called "Three the Hard Way." It will feature a character named Daryl Wade, who is an NBA superstar responsible for raising his two sons as a single parent.

Dwyane Wade has sold a sitcom to Fox based on his life as an NBA star and single father to two boys.

The show is described as Wade and "his entourage of eccentric friends, find themselves parenting by committee, when he gets full custody of his two young sons. It's a recipe made for disaster, but no matter how misinformed, misguided, or unfit Team Wade may be, they have a trump card that can't lose. It's called love."

The plot closely follows Wade's life and is based on the book he released last year called "A Father First." Wade has had sole custody of his two sons, Zaire and Zion, since 2010.

"Who's going to play me? I haven't figured that out yet, but I'm sure it's going to be somebody handsome," Wade said. "I just want somebody who's good. ...

"I will be involved, very involved ... to the point where it has enough of what I would like to see from my story. Obviously it's a comedy, but there will be some things you want to let loose."

Wade said the show would be inspired by some themes of "The Cosby Show."

"I think they'll be able to pull the comedy out of the dark moments," Wade said. "That was one thing I kept saying before I sold my story. I want to be able to bring some light into the dark times. I always take off from "The Cosby Show" kind of thing. They always told a lesson at the end of the day. There's always a story, and comedy in it as well."

Wade, who recently formed his own production company called ZZ Productions, is a partner in the project with Mandalay Sports Media, Perfect Storm Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television.

Wade has been expanding his offcourt interests recently including releasing a line of ties and socks.

No excuse? No thanks, I'll design games to the specs they need, I'm not in the business of being as inoffensive as possible with a medium that people don't usually multitask during. I could definitely fill even 6GB easily.

Memory leaks aren't really much of an issue anymore when it's possible to generate worlds that need 1GB alone for the object index tree..

How many games that are currently out actually need 4GB of RAM? How many people actually throw 16GB of RAM into their gaming rigs? From what I've seen the only people that have that much RAM are either the enthusiasts with money to burn or big box pc buyers who may have a lot of RAM but it's not quality nor is the rest of the system.

Multi-monitor setups are becoming more and more normal and multi-tasking is a more common reason that people go multi-monitor than stuff like eyefinity. I have a custom rig with 8GB RAM and dual monitors. I Skype (both text and audio) or Mumble, Internet Browse with multiple tabs, and/or watch Netflix/Hulu while I game. I run every game in Fullscreen Windowed specifically because I multitask quite a bit. Now I'm sure many don't multi-task to the extent that I do but I'm also sure that quite a few people multi-task while gaming to some extent. And when I see PC game that uses an extraordinary amount of RAM, my first question is "why? What's up with this game that it needs so many resources?"

Of course, over time those numbers will get larger and larger but I don't think it's out of the ordinary at the current moment to wonder why a game would need so much RAM. If you're making a game, by all means design it to use however many resources you think it needs. But if you're the only game out using 6GB RAM for whatever reason, you're going to have a lot of people questioning or complaining about it.

Can't be datin them black womens, because of those attitudes that EVERY.SINGLE.LAST.BLACK.WOMAN.ON.EARF has apparently. I know not what this attitude is, but apparently every black woman has it EVERYONE of them!

"If anyone has footage of a black dude seeing a magic trick and not being blown away, show it to me, I'll never say that again. But until I see that footage, that's my favorite racial stereotype ever." - Aziz Ansari

Grantland on the David Blaine special.

Aziz Ansari has no jokes. I got through about 15 minutes of his shit before I bailed out. He sucks.

The thread already is good. People exposing themselves already.

To be fair, a lot of them have not dated women so...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's why you don't have a PHD Naka.

For real though you can see that Wayne Brady look on his face like "The fuck did you just say"

Let's place a bet, someone should totally make a thread on that Bill O'Reilly segment. And we bet how many pages/posts before a defense force forms. And for extra lulz, how many pages/posts before someone says "well he does kind of".

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Can't be datin them black womens, because of those attitudes that EVERY.SINGLE.LAST.BLACK.WOMAN.ON.EARF has apparently. I know not what this attitude is, but apparently every black woman has it EVERYONE of them!

'facial structure'

'mixed ones are ok though'

eVCG44m.png

Onemic

Let's place a bet, someone should totally make a thread on that Bill O'Reilly segment. And we bet how many pages/posts before a defense force forms. And for extra lulz, how many pages/posts before someone says "well he does kind of".

This is your time Slay

And I'm calling 75 posts or less before a defence/contrarian force forms.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
but that was straight racism and disrespect

PHD or not no one should have to be told they look like a drug dealer due to skin color
Just jokes, of course. Bill is a POS and usually bullies anyone he can, i would love to see him smacked down.

'facial structure'

'mixed ones are ok though'

eVCG44m.png

Which is also some straight up bullshit, but I didn't want to get into a genetics argument on GAF, that shit never leads ANYWHERE.

This is your time Slay

And I'm calling 75 posts or less before a defence/contrarian force forms.
Slay about to step up

Do it Slay

Yo...the way her body is contorted makes NO SENSE!

Nakazato

Just jokes, of course. Bill is a POS and usually bullies anyone he can, i would love to see him smacked down.

I remember watching an ep of glenn beck and he said "I walked to a restaurant full of black ppl and I feared for my life" Think it was a joke I watched more...... Then I realized it wasnt a joke

I just need to know where are the black chicks that like white/Hispanic dudes are at.

you in the wrong state.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I remember watching an ep of glenn beck and he said "I walked to a restaurant full of black ppl and I feared for my life" Think it was a joke I watched more...... Then I realized it wasnt a joke
Both him and O'rielly's lives' are jokes without a punchline.

24, SOA, Archer. SOA last night was out of nowhere.

I had high hopes for The Americans, didn't really hook me. Get the same feeling I got from Dirt, characters with no direction.

And yea, that look would've been mine, retort would've been along the same lines too.

Lisa Bonet from 87 tho brehs

She looked good enough in Enemy of the State that I wondered why Will married the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom