• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I gotta say, the tagline for the P5 teaser being "You are slave. Want emancipation?" was quite interesting.

The theme should be something to watch.

I hope it is just a snappy tagline, I fear for the day Japanese Devs want to tackle slavery and civil rights.

About the knock out game... I spent my life being the sparring partner of cousins that call me the runt (I'm 5'11). I just decided to give up my favorite past time and stress reliever. I wish a motherfucker would.

Persona 5 on the PS triple.

Real niggas pick Chie.

I gotta say, the tagline for the P5 teaser being "You are slave. Want emancipation?" was quite interesting.

The theme should be something to watch.

There's nothing like waking up to good fucking news. My wife and cats are looking at me funny from my excitement.

So 2 of us have said this and I know each of us has said it.

Black Culture Thread|OT6| I wish a motherfucker would!

Want to do a podcast Tuesday but right now I have no voice.

Tentatively scheduled for Tuesday still. 8pm eastern.

immortal onemic devo DY Slay Rio you guys showing up?

BCT, never played persona is it really that good and where would I start? Current gen wise (PS360)

I think after all these and learning it in middle school (?), I havn't seen a single person actually good at excel. It's weird.
Persona 3 FES is on PSN. Great place to start and learn the mechanics. P4 hasn't been released on PSN but Persona 4 Golden(superior version) released on Vita. Persona 4 Arena if you like ArkSys fighters is on Ps3 as well. And if you want that old school itch Persona 2 is 5 bucks on PSN right now.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
BCT, never played persona is it really that good and where would I start? Current gen wise (PS360)

I think after all these and learning it in middle school (?), I havn't seen a single person actually good at excel. It's weird.

you might as well pick up a vita if you want to give persona a go. most of the main games are on the psp/vita.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Man fuck the Chiefs. Can't hold on to shit without letting it go to our heads and then screwing it all up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Maybe.

I'm out the field now but people are being incredibly dumb about time off.

AfroMW

Look's like my fight in Dec 7th is going to be cancelled.
Did some hard sparring with the pro fighters, ended up receiving a bad concussion.
Seemed fine at first then it went all down hill, doctor now says I can't fight for a month.

I have no motivation. This week I have a website due. A research paper due. then I have another paper due. I think I am going to take an extension on the website and get everything else done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom