• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

didn't stop me
Might be down then LOL

Black gaf I have 2 confessions

I can't dance. No bullshit. Dont have the rhythm on the dance floor. But got it in the bedroom.

I have only have been with white womenz. Never been with a black chick cuase I'm either a) a nerd b) not thug enough.

Might be down then LOL

I can't dance. No bullshit. Dont have the rhythm on the dance floor. But got it in the bedroom.

I have only have been with white womenz. Never been with a black chick cuase I'm either a) a nerd b) not thug enough.

dont sell yourself short. As long as it is not by choice then its understandable. I mean if a sister came onto you, would you turn it down is the question?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Learn how to dance man. Take a class, use youtube, or find a friend that can teach you.

When that beat drops and you're out there one with music, bask in the energy. Watch the bedroom rhythm get even better too.

Nakazato

dont sell yourself short. As long as it is not by choice then its understandable. I mean if a sister came onto you, would you turn it down is the question?
I wouldnt be we would at least need something in common
Learn how to dance man. Take a class, use youtube, or find a friend that can teach you.

When that beat drops and you're out there one with music, bask in the energy. Watch the bedroom rhythm get even better too.

Learn Salsa and get mad tail.
@osg and @kaep I have really been thinking about learning a dance.I need to make that part of my new years res.

I'm going to learn how to Tango because there is a bar where old hot rich chicks Tango. Need to score a sugar mommy.

If only I didn't retire from the game. :(

Dereck

So one of the biggest time wasters ever on YT made a return and I didnt know it. The motherfucking Cringe Channel. Basically imagine a channel of people doing self-inflicted harm to there mental well being all caught on tape for the world to see. Once it goes viral it doesnt go back.... that can mean way too many things......

Heres an example
Why jesus why
The real Epic Rap battle
Really inappropriate interview
Great channel concept, videos are torture though.

IyIHGgd.gif

Trey

I know ya'll clown the wii U (sometimes within reason) but I just bought the thing and I couldn't be happier with it. Wind Waker HD is something serious and Super Mario 3D World looks like I need to buy it immediately. It really has a bunch of "game" games that you just can't play elsewhere. The disappointing next gen launch lineup caused me to buy the Wii U earlier than I originally planned and it turned out to be a sound purchase.

If Nintendo ever gets their online infrastructure all the way together then they'll be in a good spot for their next console endeavor.

I know ya'll clown the wii U (sometimes within reason) but I just bought the thing and I couldn't be happier with it. Wind Waker HD is something serious and Super Mario 3D World looks like I need to buy it immediately. It really has a bunch of "game" games that you just can't play elsewhere. The disappointing next gen launch lineup caused me to buy the Wii U earlier than I originally planned and it turned out to be a sound purchase.

If Nintendo ever gets their online infrastructure all the way together then they'll be in a good spot for their next console endeavor.

Everyone was happy with Wii/Wii U when they first purchased it. Let us know how you feel in about 6 months.

BHZ Mayor

Funny you just posted that, I'm reading this thread and it's funny watching people slowly turn on Jim Sterling (who everyone loved for being the anti-DRM champion) for pretty much saying what you just posted.

Trey

Everyone was happy with Wii/Wii U when they first purchased it. Let us know how you feel in about 6 months.

I thought about that. There will definitely be significant lulls in my time with the Wii U, but for me it'll have games I'll always want to play. I'll always want to play Wind Waker again, for example, and that's attractive to me. The only reason I own a 360 still is because I wouldn't be able to play the entirety of the Halo franchise without it. Also, the game design philosophy of Nintendo aligns with mine fairly well, probably more so than any other console maker. The last AAA game to interest me is GTAV, and I'm not buying that until it's on PC for thirty bucks.

Shit might not sell and Nintendo might be getting ran up on by its shareholders but that doesn't matter to me; it still has Smash and Zelda and Mario (and Bayonetta) and I can't play those elsewhere. Sure, I'd love if I didn't have to buy a whole console just for the first party games, but that's true of all the game consoles seeing as I have a capable PC.

Gorillaz

Mario kart out in the spring and smash is out next fall...idk about inbetween those 2 but hey those are basically system sellers so you should be good.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Shit might not sell and Nintendo might be getting ran up on by its shareholders but that doesn't matter to me; it still has Smash and Zelda and Mario (and Bayonetta) and I can't play those elsewhere. Sure, I'd love if I didn't have to buy a whole console just for the first party games, but that's true of all the game consoles seeing as I have a capable PC.

This is where I'm at. If you have a PC, consoles are first party machines anyway. In that case, Nintendo is the best choice.

I thought about that. There will definitely be significant lulls in my time with the Wii U, but for me it'll have games I'll always want to play. I'll always want to play Wind Waker again, for example, and that's attractive to me. The only reason I own a 360 still is because I wouldn't be able to play the entirety of the Halo franchise without it. Also, the game design philosophy of Nintendo aligns with mine fairly well, probably more so than any other console maker. The last AAA game to interest me is GTAV, and I'm not buying that until it's on PC for thirty bucks.

Honestly I haven't had a reason to buy any console other than my launch PS3. I just play everything on PC, there hasn't been an exclusive on Xbox or Wii/Wii U to warrant a purchase from me.

I'm waiting until Wii U is like $79 then I'll get one for WW:HD

JohnDoe

Banned
Honestly I haven't had a reason to buy any console other than my launch PS3. I just play everything on PC, there hasn't been an exclusive on Xbox or Wii/Wii U to warrant a purchase from me.

Same here. New gen puts me to sleep so far. PC and 3DS offer more than enough good games for me.

FyreWulff

Nintendo is slowly building out the Wii U library. It's definitely more buyable now.

I probably won't outright recommend it for people until Mario Kart though. MK8 was so damn fun at E3, I haven't felt like that while playing Kart since 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom