• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of my Facebook feed seems be Bible scriptures or philosophy quotes they found on Google

Someone posted a quote and wrote Author Unknown. It was a fucking Voltaire quote and I was like "Bro, that's fucking Voltaire." The response, and I shit you not, "I didn't know 80's cartoons got that deep."

I had to go back and make sure I didn't write Voltron. Nope dude is just a dumbass.

JohnDoe

Banned
Niggas always wanna act like fucking philosophers when it comes to social media.

CcnuBtp.jpg

Someone posted a quote and wrote Author Unknown. It was a fucking Voltaire quote and I was like "Bro, that's fucking Voltaire." The response, and I shit you not, "I didn't know 80's cartoons got that deep."

I had to go back and make sure I didn't write Voltron. Nope dude is just a dumbass.

Ha, that reminds me of when I was in 9th grade and our history teacher asked each of us to repeat a profound quote from history. I straight up used a Gundam Wing quote from Zechs Marquise stating "As long as there are humans, there will always be wars." My teacher thought it was a great quote.

Ha, that reminds me of when I was in 9th grade and our history teacher asked each of us to repeat a profound quote from history. I straight up used a Gundam Wing quote from Zechs Marquise stating "As long as there are humans, there will always be wars." My teacher thought it was a great quote.

Gundam has some pretty good shit in it, philosophic wise.

Dudes and bitch ass View,

I have to drive home tomorrow, it's a 4 hour drive. My classes end at 8. Should I just email my professors and not go to class tomorrow?

deli2000

Scrolling through OT communtiy and didn't even know this was a thing. Hello everyone!

Where you're from- Born in the UK, Nigerian on both sides
Where you live- UK
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Family of Scholars/Professors/Doctors mainly.
Do you know your roots- I know of the TV Serial Roots, yes.
Your Age- 16
Favorite musical genre- 'Artsy' Indie/Experimental Rock, Although I listen to pretty much everything
Your profession/major/career interest- Writer? Musician? Something that involves little work hopefully
Your religious affiliation- Agnositic
Hobbies- Music, Video games, Writing, Crying

Anyway, just wanted to pop up in the only safe place to discuss race on this forum. Holla!

Onemic

This is where I'm at. If you have a PC, consoles are first party machines anyway. In that case, Nintendo is the best choice.

Naw, it depends highly on what you play. In my case, if I'm playing on consoles I'm generally playing an RPG/fighter + first party titles, so Sony has generally been the best choice for me.

Imm0rt4l

Scrolling through OT communtiy and didn't even know this was a thing. Hello everyone!

Where you live- UK
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Family of Scholars/Professors/Doctors mainly.
Your Age- 16
Favorite musical genre- 'Artsy' Indie/Experimental Rock, Although I listen to pretty much everything
Your profession/major/career interest- Writer? Musician? Something that involves little work hopefully

Anyway, just wanted to pop up in the only safe place to discuss race on this forum. Holla!

The fuck

Welcome. What tribe are you

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome!

Damn, onemic just came back and already ignoring new folk like deli2000

And of course he sneaks in a response when I was hating...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome, a fellow Nigerian

ReiGun

The amount of bullshit relationship advice and quotes you find on social media from people who haven't had a steady relationship (or any relationship) since Bush was in office is astounding.

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome!

Gorillaz

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome!
lmao

Main reason I dont go on facebook anymore and I dont like all the fucking drama on it.

For real, I only keep up with it to stay in contact with family and old school friends at this point. Went back to Twitter.

Slayven

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome, and preper to get rachet.

What the hell.

J10

Banned
Yet another outlet for people acting like dumb-asses on the internet? This can't be the best they can do. Especially in this culture where the only thing anybody really cares about is monetizing their dumb-assery.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sweet. You can get banned from XBL for swearing on a private Skype call.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Like a poster said in the thread, "choose something else to play" is the smartest thing MS has said all summer.

zero_suit

Where you live- UK
Your Age- 16

Welcome!

Please tell me someone here saw that Boardwalk Empire finale...

Yeah, it was depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom