• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
the king of vine.

iSpgZUHZJhNBS.gif

Looks a heart attack waiting to happen.

Are you guys afraid that you're going to be a victim of the knockout game every time you step outside!?!

I'm terrified of all these savage black youth. I think there's something with the culture that promotes this violence and some of it genetic, after all they were bred to be savage surely some of that passed down through the years.

Would you say black culture is a cancer of sorts?

Honestly I think they bring it upon themselves most if not all of the times. If you don't want to get stopped then don't look suspicious. If you don't want me to run across the street when you walk then don't look/wear intimidating clothes. Stop asking for free stuff.

You guys are getting meta here.

It's a frequent thing haha, enjoy it.

IDK about that, but maybe black women need to check their attitude at the door and maybe they can find a man

not a black man, preferably

I dated a black brazilian chick once, I was saying some disparaging stuff about some other drivers and she didn't like it. She tried to change my personality, I dated a french chick and she was cool with it, even joined in.

All we saying is unless they are hanging balck people, it is not racism.

Makes sense to me, I mean our president is black. If racism was still a thing how is that even possible huh? It's like tides...you can't explain it.

I'm terrified of all these savage black youth. I think there's something with the culture that promotes this violence and some of it genetic, after all they were bred to be savage surely some of that passed down through the years.

I think you're on to something. We know that Africa is a harsher continent than many of the others, probably second only to Antarctica. So it only follows that blacks would be more aggressive, because once upon a time they needed to in order to survive. I mean, you hear it in their music, even!

I think you're on to something. We know that Africa is a harsher continent than many of the others, probably second only to Antarctica. So it only follows that blacks would be more aggressive, because once upon a time they needed to in order to survive. I mean, you hear it in their music, even!

Yup, I have some anecdotal evidence to go along with that. One time I was with my friend and these blacks guys rolled up on me. There was like a bunch of them and he was talking trying to holler at her, she said eww lol. I looked at him and he backed away so quick. They then got in their POS car and blasted some crap music and drove away.

I always have stories for any racial thread that affirms the suspicion of others.

(How far down the rabbit hole do we dare go with this? D: )

Kreed

What thread you guys talking about?

We weren't talking specifically about GAF vs crap we've noticed on the net in general, although the Trayvon and kindergarden school shooting social media blunders I referenced did make their way into the respective threads on GAF. I know you had to have seen the Trayvon thread where poeple were posting a random black kid with gold teeth and guns that had the name Trayvon? Those pictures were all over the net and tv stations as Trayvon before and after the guy could say he wasn't the same kid (not that anyone other than the police should have had an issue distinguishing the two).

Who the fuck is Terrio?

That gif posted earlier is a wave of vines/youtube videos where someone video tapes this kid dancing going "Oooo Kill em, ooo Kill em". Only reason I know about it is a lot or rappers/hip hop radio stations have made them into random sound bites.

Are you guys afraid that you're going to be a victim of the knockout game every time you step outside!?!

I'm in Florida, we have enough problems keeping an eye out for Zimmerman. At least you are still alive to tell the tale after the knock out game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Two threads are made about a man being stopped 258 times in 4 years at his job by cops, out of those, he's been searched over 100 times, arrested and jailed 56 times, and arrested for trespassing 62 times, with the only conviction of all of these incidents being marijuana possesion. Not a single post defending it, or downplaying the issue, not even sarcastically.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720271

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720998

A third thread is then made, but there's a big difference between this one and the other two. The first two threads present the story without bringing up the racial aspect of it. This new thread doesn't.

I present to you, the first post.

I really should put that in the new thread before it gets closed.

Honestly I think they bring it upon themselves most if not all of the times. If you don't want to get stopped then don't look suspicious.

i am totally gonna make a video game called Cake Soap 2K14 and it will be a GTA clone but you are black and there will be cake soap powerups and the difficulty will change DRASTICALLY when you use them, including things like when the police pull you over and they see you're bleached, the wanted level goes away...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i am totally gonna make a video game called Cake Soap 2K14 and it will be a GTA clone but you are black and there will be cake soap powerups and the difficulty will change DRASTICALLY when you use them, including things like when the police pull you over and they see you're bleached, the wanted level goes away...

the skin bleaching should fade the more crimes you commit. and while at peak bleaching vybz kartel should be the only music available.

lordmrw

It is 22 degrees here in Rhode Island with 30+ mile per hour winds and unfortunately I didn't sleep with the heater on. So now I'm assed out waiting for the place to heat up slowwwwwly.

Slayven

It is 22 degrees here in Rhode Island with 30+ mile per hour winds and unfortunately I didn't sleep with the heater on. So now I'm assed out waiting for the place to heat up slowwwwwly.

Damn and I thought it was cold here at 40 with 20 winds. Truth be told, rather run the heater than the AC.

lordmrw

Damn and I thought it was cold here at 40 with 20 winds. Truth be told, rather run the heater than the AC.

For sure. Last night was an anomaly in terms of the cold. Normally I figure it doesn't matter if I leave the heat on as I'll be asleep and I'm paying for it now, my fingers hurt like hell.

BlackJace

I gotta say, the tagline for the P5 teaser being "You are slave. Want emancipation?" was quite interesting.

The theme should be something to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom