• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
7uiaRO2.png

BpBAdkWCUAAfD69.jpg

Durant + Westbrook will never win a ring. Their ability to fuck up always outweighs their greatness in the biggest moments.

All I'll remember is the turnovers.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Durant + Westbrook will never win a ring. Their ability to fuck up always outweighs their greatness in the biggest moments.

All I'll remember is the turnovers.

They have no synergy at all. Its just a series of one on five.

Westbrook is built for that kinda shit but KD sure is fuck isn't.

DominoKid

i want to see Westbrook & Durant w/o Scott Brooks. they have to get rid of him. they get this far w/o even running any plays.

KD needs to work on his strength and focus in the offseason. it's too easy to take him out of the game since he does like half the work for you with his attitude.

and they need something to ease Westbrook's load. he has to do so much for them that his sabotage moments just feel inevitable.

I got sent to the emergency room earlier today because of a baaaaad allergic reaction to something. I'll explain more when I get home since I'm on my phone (I was discharged a few minutes ago), but yeah. No more Popeye's for the foreseeable future.

Gorillaz

It really is, Let it be some Coldplay douche or something and this conversation wouldn't be had at all, much less anyone looking to anything he did 20 years ago.

you aint right for ethering that dude for his post history doe

the complaining is hilarious tho, the whole thing is honestly ironic

Popeyes on blast, GAF gonna out the locations near you.

It even says specifically on the doctor's note "Don't eat Popeye's Chicken."
Nnrno.png

It was pretty spooky shit, though. I felt the allergies while I was walking to work after eating, but I figured it was a bug bite. Then it went all-out on me when I got to work. I spoke to the boss in private since I was feeling fine at the time, and he said I could go home after seeing I was breaking out in hives.

I manage to get home, and I can barely walk up the steps to the front door because I have NO energy. I stumble into the kitchen, call for help, and my mom and little brother see me and call 911. From there, I was actually doing
e5fXW.png
a few times because of how light-headed I was. The paramedics came at record speed, but I didn't have a grasp on time very well. Mom was like
8j4rH.png
, but I was super calm the entire time. I ended up calming her down. When the medics got there I had trouble sitting up so they had to help me. I couldn't walk under my own power since I
OHErZ.png
again, but they managed to get me into the truck and took me to the emergency room.

Got a bunch of shots & had me feeling like a pincushion
fFo9b.png
, but all the swelling went down, and they wanted me to stay there for a few hours just to keep tabs on me. Then I got discharged with some prescriptions (epi-pen and some prednisone) and some contact info for a couple of doctors to go see sometime this week.

I honestly don't know what was in the food that I got at Popeye's, and neither did the doctor. To be on the safe side, they all said to just not eat there anymore. It sucks, but I agree, because I'll be damned if that shit is gonna happen again.

Damn beef. Youve been collecting Ls in the last 24 hours. Hope you feel better.

My lip is still swollen, but they all said that it would get better in the next day or so. Aside from that, I feel perfectly fine. Gonna heat up some soup in the meantime because I'm hungry as fuck.

cdyhybrid

Damn Beef, glad you're alright. Allergies are not something to fuck around with.

I'm just sitting here in my room on a Saturday night bumping some music, drinking beer, and playing Diablo 3. Is this what getting old is like? If so, I can dig it, even though I wanted to go out this weekend.

akira28

I honestly don't know what was in the food that I got at Popeye's, and neither did the doctor. To be on the safe side, they all said to just not eat there anymore. It sucks, but I agree, because I'll be damned if that shit is gonna happen again.
did you do a cross reference of what they serve that you are even allergic to?
Human body is a strange thing. Glad you're ok. And you're not missing out on much.

cdyhybrid

Damn, people in OT keeping track of what threads Devo posts in and what her tag was at the time and shit.

And it's not even Slayven.

I'd get it if it was somewhat related but talking about how cheating happens because people just tend to fuck up and then consistently using that to defend shit like saying the "n" word. Can't make a post without people twisting it to suit their agenda.

Damn Beef, glad you're alright. Allergies are not something to fuck around with.

I'm just sitting here in my room on a Saturday night bumping some music, drinking beer, and playing Diablo 3. Is this what getting old is like? If so, I can dig it, even though I wanted to go out this weekend.

I have Watchdogs and Wolfenstein, and after I beat the last Walking Dead episode, said I'd only logon for a few rifts.

4 hours later, 25 legendaries...and not a single Haunt of Vaxo. I had a stretch where I picked up 3 amulets, figured it was a wrap. Nope. Ouroboros, The Flavor of Time and some other bullshit. But, got a bunch of other good stuff for Cold in case I want to try that one day.

My lip is still swollen, but they all said that it would get better in the next day or so. Aside from that, I feel perfectly fine. Gonna heat up some soup in the meantime because I'm hungry as fuck.

That's nuts. Sorry to hear about that--hospital visits usually suck.

Beef hope you feel better.
Satch congrats and what system you playing on?
Devo just get em.
Slay he may be aboriginal, but that Lee run had him looking like Eric LaSalle.

Slayven

I am so tired of these "why are you outraged" folks, cause usually no one is outraged and why does it bother them so much to discuss someone's failings?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
You guys gotta start linking the posts/threads you talk about

The outside forum is too big and scary for introverts like me

but I still want to see these hilarious dudes making evidence boards out of your post histories and shit

i don't get why specifically popeyes would do that to you though. by all means don't tempt the fates by going to another one. but maybe research what they use as ingredients different from other chains.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know about beef, but if a doctor tells me no more popeyes I don't think I'm black enough to try and double check their work on WebMD

Slayven

Beef and Spin going to be at KFC drawing Sonic fan art. Spin going to lean in and whisper in Beef's ear "Finally you are where you belong."

Top Bottom