• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Now everybody likes thick ass/hips/thighs.

What happened?

What? Wait until someone else discovers something and then adopt as your own? Give it your blessing and then it becomes the next great new thing?

I'm glad we've discovered the booty. I dunno how we ever lived without it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
pop artists may as well be highlanders anyways. iggy always had potential but she needs a couple of bodies to hit her stride.

royalan

true but I suspect they genuinely don't like each other.

I don't know about that.

A year ago Iggy did an interview with Charlemagne and the Breakfast Club and he asked her about Nicki, and Iggy flat out said, "I respect Nicki. I'd collab with her in a second and anybody who says they wouldn't is a damn lie."

Iggy definitely had a lot of respect for Nicki not too long ago. Things changed when Iggy got her #1, tho. A lot of Nicki fans popped shots at Iggy on Instagram, and she fired back, but I don't think she said anything about Nicki herself.

Really, Nicki just kind of comes off as bitter in this whole thing. She was supposed to be the next big crossover female rapper, and Iggy kinda came out of nowhere and took her spot. Hell, I've been a big fan of Iggy's since her first mixtape (she's NOT bad as far as Pop/Rap goes), but even I wasn't expecting her to get THIS big. Nicki is definitely pressed.

Infinite

I don't know about that.

A year ago Iggy did an interview with Charlemagne and the Breakfast Club and he asked her about Nicki, and Iggy flat out said, "I respect Nicki. I'd collab with her in a second and anybody who says they wouldn't is a damn lie."

Iggy definitely had a lot of respect for Nicki not too long ago. Things changed when Iggy got her #1, tho. A lot of Nicki fans popped shots at Iggy on Instagram, and she fired back, but I don't think she said anything about Nicki herself.

Really, Nicki just kind of comes off as bitter in this whole thing. She was supposed to be the next big crossover female rapper, and Iggy kinda came out of nowhere and took her spot. Hell, I've been a big fan of Iggy's since her first mixtape (she's NOT bad as far as Pop/Rap goes), but even I wasn't expecting her to get THIS big. Nicki is definitely pressed.

Yeah I would say Nicki seems bitter but then again we are projecting what she actually meant when she said that. No names were named and she did say "no shade". Only reason were talking about it because it's fun to talk about.

J10

Banned
What's your favorite programming language? #AskThicke

This one hit me deep in the funny bone for some odd reason.

DY_nasty

That makes T.I. the Sean Connery of this tale? Teaching her in the ways of rap and southern accents.

lil flip askin for a collab
iGCAozH2lZm2u.png

ciara tryin to get a duet
iGCAozH2lZm2u.png

ole whodafuck from crime mob
iGCAozH2lZm2u.png

BHZ Mayor

So she's basically doing what Lil Kim did with her then.

akira28

That makes T.I. the Sean Connery of this tale? Teaching her in the ways of rap and southern accents.

And Usher would be in the novels as some great warlord who discovered the young warrior Bieber from the north lands.

dat crossover by proxy.

shit. Give me a few million I'll come back with a little teenage rockstar my damn self. Run Rudolph and we'll both take millions from middle America.

DY_nasty

most natural hair music i know is rock

because most black people i know from overseas listen to that over anything else :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom